Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Melvin Gordon: Chargers Are The Team To Beat

https://football.realgm.com/wiretap/...e-Team-To-Beat

The Kansas City Chiefs have won three straight AFC West titles, but Melvin Gordon sees the Los Angeles Chargers as the team to beat.
    "We're the team to beat," Gordon said. "We're just special, and I definitely feel we have the best team in the NFL
    . You just have to walk around with that confidence."
    The Chargers had the same record as the Chiefs last season, but ended up as a Wild Card team because of tiebreakers.

so let me get this fool right

he thinks this team that collapses with any injuries over a handful
    that hasn't won the west division since 2009...a decade!!!

that has but two post season appearances this decade, and a mere two wins ,granted that one more than the chiefs
    is somehow the best team in the NFL

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    https://football.realgm.com/wiretap/...e-Team-To-Beat

The Kansas City Chiefs have won three straight AFC West titles, but Melvin Gordon sees the Los Angeles Chargers as the team to beat.
    "We're the team to beat," Gordon said. "We're just special, and I definitely feel we have the best team in the NFL
    . You just have to walk around with that confidence."
    The Chargers had the same record as the Chiefs last season, but ended up as a Wild Card team because of tiebreakers.

so let me get this fool right

he thinks this team that collapses with any injuries over a handful
    that hasn't won the west division since 2009...a decade!!!

that has but two post season appearances this decade, and a mere two wins ,granted that one more than the chiefs
    is somehow the best team in the NFL
    ďYou just have to walk around with that confidence." Ya know!

After that comment it doesnít really sound as if he truly believes that. Especially not after Philis collapsed against planet ass...

Iíd suspect in his true heart of hearts that heíd tell you itís the Denver Broncos that are the team to beat. However if he doesnít already believe it, heíll soon realize it!

Every team starts the year off walking around with "that" confidence.
    Sadly, the Chargers have never ended a season with it.

Maybe in the AFCW...

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Maybe in the AFCW...
    As we all already know, Vic Fangio gave The Broncos the final day of OTAs off for a team bonding session where the team gathered together and had a great time hanging out with their brothers.

Bill Belicheat attempted to copy gesture by giving his team the day off and taking them on a little field trip to a paint ball park.

However Jerk wad Belichick failed in his attempt by blasting Kyle Van Noy in the eye with a paint ball.

Perhaps bill has a thing for shooting at brown eyes but way to go in blinding your starting linebacker right before training camp jack ass but Iím not talking about them because the AFC east has nothing to do with the AFC West.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    As we all already know, Vic Fangio gave The Broncos the final day of OTAs off for a team bonding session where the team gathered together and had a great time hanging out with their brothers.

Bill Belicheat attempted to copy gesture by giving his team the day off and taking them on a little field trip to a paint ball park.

However Jerk wad Belichick failed in his attempt by blasting Kyle Van Noy in the eye with a paint ball.

Perhaps bill has a thing for shooting at brown eyes but way to go in blinding your starting linebacker right before training camp jack ass but Iím not talking about them because the AFC east has nothing to do with the AFC West.

Great, now he's stealing plays from Dick Cheney.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Great, now he's stealing plays from Dick Cheney.
    Hahahahaha nice 👍🏽 CP coming

Maybe in the AFCW...
    Yeah...those division titles...were all are the trophies? You guys get one of those participation trophies every year because your division is crap.

2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

It would seem as though the thread title would be more accurately stated as
    ďCharges are the team to beat up onĒ

meh as much as I want to pile on, I don't see anything wrong with Gordon's confidence. I don't think he's right though. I still think The Muppets are the favorites until proven otherwise. I don't see a dramatic falloff for Mahomes.

Sorry fellas, the last time I checked the Pats were the defending super bowl champs. They are the team to beat, not just in the AFC, but the entire league. In the AFC, I would say the contenders in order are NE, KC, LAC, Houston, Indy, and Pittsburgh. Cleveland is a wild card because they could beat almost any team but they could also implode.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

6-time super bowl winner Bill Belichick does not need coaching pointers from a low level coach like Fangio.

6-time super bowl winner Bill Belichick does not need coaching pointers from a low level coach like Fangio.
    Didnít Bellichek copy Fangioís scheme vs the Rams in the Superbowl?
    I guess Bellichek is more humble than you think...

http://sportsmockery.com/2019/02/the...om-vic-fangio/

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    meh as much as I want to pile on, I don't see anything wrong with Gordon's confidence. I don't think he's right though. I still think The Muppets are the favorites until proven otherwise. I don't see a dramatic falloff for Mahomes.
    I donít see how Kc can be the best team in the league... to many key changes

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    I donít see how Kc can be the best team in the league... to many key changes
    I actually skimmed through mostly everything and didn't see he meant NFL. I assumed he meant division.

I still can't fault his confidence because the Chargers are the team that can beat any team but they could also Charger their way to unfulfilled expectations.

Saints, Rams, Pats, Chiefs and Bears are my top 5. I could shuffle them all the live long day. One man's opinion.