Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 LastLast
    how did our "scrub" backs do today arapaho? just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    how did our "scrub" backs do today arapaho? just wondering.
    Ok for scrubs huh, makes wasting a 1st round pick on Gordon a question mark lol

yeah and if hooker didn't make that miraculous one handed catch it wouldn't have been even close.

that is the NFL for you and no, the chargers didn't play their best game today and still won.
    You canít fault a player for making a great play , rivers didnít see him and he made a play

Having one of the greatest kickers to play miss a xtra point followed by two Fgs that would have allowed the colts to put the game away with a fg or the Td

Is mere luck, or as you commonly cried last year

Handed the game to you

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    You can’t fault a player for making a great play , rivers didn’t see him and he made a play
    agreed. rivers' man was open but that was an incredible one handed catch.

Having one of the greatest kickers to play miss a xtra point followed by two Fgs that would have allowed the colts to put the game away with a fg or the Td

Is mere luck, or as you commonly cried last year

Handed the game to you
    it would not have put the game away, those were earlier in the game and the game would have played out differently. stop trying to make excuses every time the bolts win a game, it's not a good look for you bro.

Ok for scrubs huh, makes wasting a 1st round pick on Gordon a question mark lol
    okay? AA had 154 yards from scrimmage and 3 TD's alone. has Lindsay ever gotten 3 TD's in a game? nobody is questioning if gordon can play, he's just not the only one that can.

okay? AA had 154 yards from scrimmage and 3 TD's alone. has Lindsay ever gotten 3 TD's in a game? nobody is questioning if gordon can play, he's just not the only one that can.
    Game one does not a season make

Game one does not a season make
    of course it doesn't, i just asked you how our scrubs looked and you said just okay lol

of course it doesn't, i just asked you how our scrubs looked and you said just okay lol
    No I said ok for scrubs

by the way...how did your defense look, I mean other then giving up 203 yards on the ground, and what should have been a game winning TD late in the forth ( if the kicker hadn't lost 7 points), and then the 2 point conversion to tie...to a team that lost its franchise qb a week ago

Rivers was something like 24 of 34, I donít quite remember. He played good but his offensive line surely didnít look like they are quite ready!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Rivers was something like 24 of 34, I don’t quite remember. He played good but his offensive line surely didn’t look like they are quite ready!
    been telling you guys all off season i was more concerned with the OL than not having gordon..........

until okung gets back, that LT position is not ever going to be ready.

by the way...how did your defense look, I mean other then giving up 203 yards on the ground, and what should have been a game winning TD late in the forth ( if the kicker hadn't lost 7 points), and then the 2 point conversion to tie...to a team that lost its franchise qb a week ago
    in the first half they looked good against that great run blocking OL, not so much the second half. but the rest of your points are 100% excuse making. we can play the what if game all day arapaho and i'm willing to bet Jacoby Brissett and the colts offense plays better this year than your trash QB and offense, he's actually pretty decent for a back up, much like tyrod taylor.

but once again, i thought one game a season does not make? or does that only apply when saying positive thing s about the chargers win yesterday?

in the first half they looked good against that great run blocking OL, not so much the second half. but the rest of your points are 100% excuse making. we can play the what if game all day arapaho and i'm willing to bet Jacoby Brissett and the colts offense plays better this year than your trash QB and offense, he's actually pretty decent for a back up, much like tyrod taylor.

but once again, i thought one game a season does not make? or does that only apply when saying positive thing s about the chargers win yesterday?
    In the first half the colts tried to pass and be somewhat balanced

They came out at the half willing and focused on the run and basically ran it down your throats

And again brisset is a backup, he has always been a back up and I would bet if luck retired in February he more then likely would not been the starter last night and the colts would have tried to draft one... he has been the starter for a little over a week

Hunter Henry out for 4-6 weeks

In the first half the colts tried to pass and be somewhat balanced

They came out at the half willing and focused on the run and basically ran it down your throats

And again brisset is a backup, he has always been a back up and I would bet if luck retired in February he more then likely would not been the starter last night and the colts would have tried to draft one... he has been the starter for a little over a week
    Is that why they extended him and gave him starter money?

He started when luck was out before and played decent, better than Flacco over that same period of time