Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 LastLast
    I bet JB lasts longer as the colts starter than Flacco does as the broncos starter,

I bet the colts are a better team than the broncos too.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Is that why they extended him and gave him starter money?

He started when luck was out before and played decent, better than Flacco over that same period of time
    lol...great !!! extended for one year and the colts and the colts can still cut him next year and save 9 mill on the cap

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    lol...great !!! extended for one year and the colts and the colts can still cut him next year and save 9 mill on the cap
    But why extend him if what you said was true? If the colts are going to go with someone else next year why extend him and give him starter money?

The dude isnít bad.

But why extend him if what you said was true? If the colts are going to go with someone else next year why extend him and give him starter money?

The dude isn’t bad.
    I didn't say they were going with some one else did I?...you making up your own reality sonny boy?

I said they upped his contract but could cut him next year if they wanted and still save 10 million on the cap

because of luck retiring, the chances of finding a better starter in September was NIL, so the colts extended his contract now to get him at least in the low end of starting qb salary

a two year contract extension isn't the greatest example of a team thinking the guy is their next franchise qb is it

I didn't say they were going with some one else did I?...you making up your own reality sonny boy?

I said they upped his contract but could cut him next year if they wanted and still save 10 million on the cap

because of luck retiring, the chances of finding a better starter in September was NIL, so the colts extended his contract now to get him at least in the low end of starting qb salary

a two year contract extension isn't the greatest example of a team thinking the guy is their next franchise qb is it
    No, you just said that you are willing to bet that if luck retired in February that the colts would have started someone else and that heís always been a back up.

Again, if that were true, why in the hell would they extend him and give him starting money,?

They didnít have to do that, they could have just let him play the year out and then brought someone else in next year.

They obviously see him as the starter and donít want him to walk next offseason.

Also, he has started the games when luck wasnít there and did pretty good for a back up.

Dude isnít bad is all Iím saying but you go ahead and think heís just a back up while your ďstarterĒ makes him look like a pro bowler

No, you just said that you are willing to bet that if luck retired in February that the colts would have started someone else and that heís always been a back up.

Again, if that were true, why in the hell would they extend him and give him starting money,?

They didnít have to do that, they could have just let him play the year out and then brought someone else in next year.

They obviously see him as the starter and donít want him to walk next offseason.

Also, he has started the games when luck wasnít there and did pretty good for a back up.

Dude isnít bad is all Iím saying but you go ahead and think heís just a back up while your ďstarterĒ makes him look like a pro bowler
    Yes if luck had retired in February I doubt the colts stand pat on brisset and simply consider him the franchise qb

If they thought he was it wouldnít be a two year extension would it

Yes if luck had retired in February I doubt the colts stand pat on brisset and simply consider him the franchise qb

If they thought he was it wouldn’t be a two year extension would it
    so there's no middle ground? it's either he's just a back up or he must be considered a franchise QB?

i'm sure they are not thinking hes the future franchise QB but he's their starter for the immediate future. if they didn't view him as their starter they wouldn't have given him starter money, it's not brain surgery arapaho.

do you see flacco as the future in Denver and your franchise QB? yeah, that's what i thought......

Damn good game but why did Philip River try and fit that ball between the corner and safety?

for the second consecutive week heís tossed an end zone int.

Guess itís better to correct those errors now if heís going to make a run at a Championship.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-15-2019 at 01:06 PM.

2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Damn good game but why did Philip River try and fit that ball between the corner and safety?

Firvthe second consecutive week he’s tossed an end zone int.

I guess it’s better to correct those errors now if he’s going to make a run at a Championship.
    i agree with what they said on the broadcast, he likely didn't trust the punter/kicker to try and tie the game.

that was painful to watch, the chargers are in bad shape right now and im not just talking about injuries, either. AA 's fumble in the redzone, penalties, multiple dropped passes, rivers throwing that pick to end the game.

teams are going to pick our 3rd string corner apart all year long, that's not going to stop. plus it looks like a few other guys might be injured now including Philips who is DJ's back up.

freakin chargers always gonna charger.

i agree with what they said on the broadcast, he likely didn't trust the kicker to try and tie the game.

that was painful to watch, the chargers are in bad shape right now and im not just talking about injuries, either. AA 's fumble in the redzone, penalties, multiple dropped passes, rivers throwing that pick to end the game.

teams are going to pick our 3rd string corner apart all year long, that's not going to stop. plus it looks like a few other guys might be injured now including Philips who is DJ's back up.

Now you know how we feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Now you know how we feel.
    i knew how you felt before you did as it happened last week as well, even though we still won.

you have a 3rd string corner starting? not that it matters that much but he's our third man up.

i knew how you felt before you did as it happened last week as well, even though we still won.

you have a 3rd string corner starting? not that it matters that much but he's our third man up.
    4th string, but it seems like Callahan likes to milk injuries so we'll probably be seeing Yiadom a lot more than we'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    4th string, but it seems like Callahan likes to milk injuries so we'll probably be seeing Yiadom a lot more than we'd like.
    This is true, a long with Juwann James.

I loved the Callahan signing for the fact that I believed Jackson would simply shift back to CB if Callahan became hurt!

However I forgot Elways guy Isaac Yiadom needed to be in the field wether he was good or bad over a better starter at the position just to justify the draft selection.

Elways decisions are becoming a comedy of errors.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-15-2019 at 05:58 PM.

i agree with what they said on the broadcast, he likely didn't trust the punter/kicker to try and tie the game.

I donít think itís that bad, rivers just did what rivers has done many many times his entire career

Blow it in the end

Chargers will still win some games