Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    ďNonsenseĒ? Dude youíre full of nonsense, itís what you do In here every day.

Learn to accept defeat. Realize that your team isnít half as good as your sheet of paper suggests.

Stop relying on PFF so much, stop going off their eye test and try going off your own for once.

I will continue to say Denverís Receiving core is stacked. Iíve watched them myself and I donít rely on a 3rd party like PFF to give me all my information.

Nonsense? You do a damn good job of defining it.

Oh yeah and whatís this bologna with Melvin Gordon saying he is not going to report to training camp unless he gets a contract extension? 😂😂😂

I suppose weíre now going to hear how good ekeler is. LOL
    Your guys have done next to nothing on the football field yet you expect me to take your word that they are a stacked squad Because you want them to be?

Lol nah youíre just being ridiculously optimistic and expect me or anyone else to buy it.

What have I been defeated with anyways? The vast majority agrees with my point of view.

Nobody out there is saying the broncos wr core is stacked except you Homerís

But keep up the homer nonsense Samantha

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    He is pulling a bell, guess heís done as a charger then.
    One thing you have overlooked when comparing Telesco to Elway ( besides the division, Conference, &SB Title) is Elway has had to deal with resigning talent and making these tough keep him or trade him scenarios.
    Gordon is the beginning.

Your guys have done next to nothing on the football field yet you expect me to take your word that they are a stacked squad Because you want them to be?

Lol nah youíre just being ridiculously optimistic and expect me or anyone else to buy it.

What have I been defeated with anyways? The vast majority agrees with my point of view.

Nobody out there is saying the broncos wr core is stacked except you Homerís

But keep up the homer nonsense Samantha
    Samantha? really!

Anyway I didnt ask you to take my word for it, I simply said watch a few Broncos games from last season instead of relying on PFF all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    One thing you have overlooked when comparing Telesco to Elway ( besides the division, Conference, &SB Title) is Elway has had to deal with resigning talent and making these tough keep him or trade him scenarios.
    Gordon is the beginning.
    Itís not about not being able to pay him. Heís threatening to demand a trade if he doesnít get what he wants and I donít see the chargers giving in to that threat.

Samantha? really!

Anyway I didnt ask you to take my word for it, I simply said watch a few Broncos games from last season instead of relying on PFF all the time.
    Yeah you are like those snicker commercials, every once in a while you let the Samantha out until someone gives you your snickers bar.

Yeah you are like those snicker commercials, every once in a while you let the Samantha out until someone gives you your snickers bar.
    Ok but what does this have to do with Chargers suckage and now Melvin Gordon going back on his word and wanting out???

Perhaps you want to go back on your word and get out of our sig bet? Iíll give you that option right now or we can change it up a bit and say instead of a team getting 40 sacks this season, how about we just go with whichever team comes out at the end of the year with the most sacks or are you chicken?

Ok but what does this have to do with Chargers suckage and now Melvin Gordon going back on his word and wanting out???

Perhaps you want to go back on your word and get out of our sig bet? Iíll give you that option right now or we can change it up a bit and say instead of a team getting 40 sacks this season, how about we just go with whichever team comes out at the end of the year with the most sacks or are you chicken?
    Do I seem concerned? The chargers lose at least one star for the season every year anyways.

Our bet was which team has more sacks already numbnuts, I have it bookmarked so you canít dodge like you seem to have already done.

I donít see what not having Gordon has to do with sack totals anyways.

Iíve always stood behind every bet I have ever made and if von or Chubb go out for substantial time I donít want to hear any crying

so let me get this straight........last years grades mean nothing except when it suits you? you mentioned the front 7 rankings and used it to make your argument, yet those rankings came out after week 17 as well.

even though the chargers lb'ers were absolutely decimated and not one guy is returning that finished that season healthy. also, no you did not have 3 corners in the top 10

that was the top 10 corners from last year taking directly from their website and that's just corner back, the argument was about "defensive backs" which includes the entire secondary, not just corners.

the chargers have two elite quality corners right now, casey hayward and desmond king are elite players at the CB position, even though casey had a down year. his entire career he's posted 85+ pff ratings every single year except lats year. the year before last he was the #1 cover corner in the league.

that's not even considering derwin james at SS. your secondary may or may not be improved (just like the additions of adderley and tillery as you said) but it still isn't on the level of the chargers, it's no longer the "no fly zone"

lastly, if i'm looking at it through a powder blue lens, then why is it literally everyone agrees with me? show me someone credible that thinks denver's secondary is better than the chargers going forward. ive already posted multiple links supporting my claims.

ever stop and think that maybe you are the one looking at things through puke orange glasses?
    I see you post about top defenses, (one which is Bleacher Report to which I know is VERY reputable ).... I'm extremely happy that you found two writers opinion pieces on that topic.

Now, I never claimed that Denver's defense will be better or not..... I placed a report from PFF of all places that was written after the week 17 post you placed in here that shows 3 current CB's in the top 10 and 1 Charger (here it is again for your reading pleasure https://www.pff.com/news/pro-top-25-...he-nfl-in-2018). I'm not sure why you're arguing with me at all on this. I wasn't trying to argue, just adding my 2 cents.

Then, you post the PFF rankings that was made when?? Week 17 last season..... It still shows 2 Denver CB's in the top 10 and 1 Charger. I will give you that James would be up the list if it were a complete DB list, but that's about it.

Denver has Harris, Jackson, and Callahan.... The other pieces could be better.

LAC has King, James, and Hayward.... The other pieces could be better.

I guess that means that LAC pieces are far and away better?!?! This is where your Powder Blue glasses come in to play. I never claimed Denver was better, just stating that I think it's pretty close in that area.

ďNonsenseĒ? Dude youíre full of nonsense, itís what you do In here every day.

Learn to accept defeat. Realize that your team isnít half as good as your sheet of paper suggests.

Stop relying on PFF so much, stop going off their eye test and try going off your own for once.

I will continue to say Denverís Receiving core is stacked. Iíve watched them myself and I donít rely on a 3rd party like PFF to give me all my information.

Nonsense? You do a damn good job of defining it.

Oh yeah and whatís this bologna with Melvin Gordon saying he is not going to report to training camp unless he gets a contract extension? 😂😂😂

I suppose weíre now going to hear how good ekeler is. LOL
    Didn't you know that Ekeler is better than Gordon? PFF says so at least....

Ekeler rated at 83.6 to Gordon's 83.1..... No Problem!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Didn't you know that Ekeler is better than Gordon? PFF says so at least....

Ekeler rated at 83.6 to Gordon's 83.1..... No Problem!!
    in certain situations he is better, like in the passing game. but he was used sparingly in terms of running the football, just like Callahan in your secondary. a lot easier to post higher grades when you play half as many snaps.

maybe gordon thought the chargers wee the team to beat so he decided to "beat them down" by basically demanding a trade?

I'll be honest, after thinking about it, I would rather this happen than letting him walk for nothing after his contract is up. the chargers don't even have cap to sign him even if they wanted to. Gordon is gone and has some pretty good trade value. I'd take a first round pick and another decent RB for him. better than letting him walk for nothing, especially if he wants 13+ a year. to me no RB is worth that.

maybe gordon thought the chargers wee the team to beat so he decided to "beat them down" by basically demanding a trade?

I'll be honest, after thinking about it, I would rather this happen than letting him walk for nothing after his contract is up. the chargers don't even have cap to sign him even if they wanted to. Gordon is gone and has some pretty good trade value. I'd take a first round pick and another decent RB for him. better than letting him walk for nothing, especially if he wants 13+ a year. to me no RB is worth that.
    I doubt anybody would give up a first rd pick for a running back who struggles to stay healthy.
    Running back is a tough position because teams donít value them past a certain age due to their workload.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    You say this every year that the Broncos are going to make the playoffs only to find yourself picking in the top 10 of the draft. Last year, it was Case Keenum was going to school the Pats and Vance Joseph was the hire of the century along with Joe Woods, who supposedly was this defensive genius. Bill isn't afraid of anyone, especially Fangio's whose defense was lit up by Brady earlier last season. Thanks for the chuckle though.
    He was afraid of Mike Shanahan! BB has said on several occasions that Shanny was the best coach he ever coached against. Why? Shanny owned BB.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Just read an article that says top teams that could go after him are Miami, Texas, and TB....

Do I seem concerned? The chargers lose at least one star for the season every year anyways.

Our bet was which team has more sacks already numbnuts, I have it bookmarked so you canít dodge like you seem to have already done.

I donít see what not having Gordon has to do with sack totals anyways.

Iíve always stood behind every bet I have ever made and if von or Chubb go out for substantial time I donít want to hear any crying
    ďNumbnutsĒ? God youíre a baby anyway i was pretty certain it was over who would get to 40 but anyway Iím sorry if I donít keep my conversations with little ole you stored in my memory like you do.

Either way itís another bet youíll lose but hey I know youíre just so used to losing, so it really doesnít matter!