Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    I explained this to you already.

just because rivers makes receivers look better than they are does not mean allen wouldn't be good in other systems with other QB's. especially considering the fact that he gets so open, he doesn't need a good QB to get him open and make plays.
    ohh so then Allen makes rivers look good, I see

spreading the ball around is an excuse...manning had 2 1000+ yard wrs in 2012-13-14

with a probowl qb, allen should be up top five year after year if he is as elite as you state

WOOOOW! no i didn't, i simply lit you up for making the injury excuse when losing to the chargers. you are the one saying all the guys that the chargers lost 2016 mean nothing. are you okay dude? you are confusing me with the dumb smack you run.
    never said all the guys you lost mean nothing

I said when your crying about x amount of players on ir, the majority of your losses were guys that would never see the field regardless

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    ohh so then Allen makes rivers look good, I see

spreading the ball around is an excuse...manning had 2 1000+ yard wrs in 2012-13-14

with a probowl qb, allen should be up top five year after year if he is as elite as you state
    sure he does, getting open helps any QB

you're never going to learn, just keep looking at stat sheets to come to the conclusion how good a player is.

you can keep thinking that when allen, williams, and henry are killing teams this year.

sure he does, getting open helps any QB

you're never going to learn, just keep looking at stat sheets to come to the conclusion how good a player is.

you can keep thinking that when allen, williams, and henry are killing teams this year.
    they gonna have to

cause you got nothing but scrubs for rbs

King Hypocrite Strikes Again!

you made an excuse for the cowboys losing a game to the chargers on thanksgiving because they didn't have their RB. i'm predicting if lindsay gets hurt you will do the same because you're that kind of hypocrite.

the fact that you are the ones talking about injuries says a lot, i never mentioned it, you guys did.

whats funny is i'm over here saying how concerned i am about the OL and you know nothing donko fans are just fixated on what the media talks about because again, you are know nothings.
    from charger news....seems like your the only one who don't get it

"While Gordon does have more leverage than Ezekiel Elliott from a contract standpoint, he is not the focal point of the Chargers offense as Zeke is for the Cowboys. That’s Philip Rivers and the passing game"

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Who was better their rookie year Chubb or Ingram?
    Since Barph won't answer I will lol...

Chubb Tackles 41 assists 19 sacks 12
    Ingram Tackles 27 Assists 14 Sacks 1

LOL this is why he won't answer... his dude is a lame duck that took 4 years to finally get a double digit sack number and had only twice in 7 years matched chubbs 1 year in total tackles lol....
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

they gonna have to

cause you got nothing but scrubs for rbs
    you keep saying they have nothing but scrubs but we will see about that. ekeler is pretty good if he isn't the main guy and justin jackson was pretty good last year after gordon went down and looks good in camp this year as well.

oh and if you are banking on gordon not ever coming back you're going to be disappointed.

from charger news....seems like your the only one who don't get it

"While Gordon does have more leverage than Ezekiel Elliott from a contract standpoint, he is not the focal point of the Chargers offense as Zeke is for the Cowboys. That’s Philip Rivers and the passing game"
    keep making excuses for your hypocritical views. did you ever make an excuse like that for the chargers when LT went down? hell no you didn't, you bashed them for losing all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by duhyaj View Post
    Since Barph won't answer I will lol...

Chubb Tackles 41 assists 19 sacks 12
    Ingram Tackles 27 Assists 14 Sacks 1

LOL this is why he won't answer... his dude is a lame duck that took 4 years to finally get a double digit sack number and had only twice in 7 years matched chubbs 1 year in total tackles lol....
    explain to me why that matters now? which player has actually played at an elite level before?

obviously not having a good rookie season doesn't mean you cannot develop into an elite player and having a good rookie season doesn't necessarily mean you will develop into an elite player.

chubb was not elite in his rookie season.

explain to me why that matters now? which player has actually played at an elite level before?

obviously not having a good rookie season doesn't mean you cannot develop into an elite player and having a good rookie season doesn't necessarily mean you will develop into an elite player.

chubb was not elite in his rookie season.
    Because you call ingram elite!!!!! If a guy that has had 2 decent years out of 7 is elite then Chubb who will be even better and has already outplayed Ingram when comparing their rookie years.

Because you call ingram elite!!!!! If a guy that has had 2 decent years out of 7 is elite then Chubb who will be even better and has already outplayed Ingram when comparing their rookie years.
    ive said he did have a down year last year but even then he was petty good. ingram was elite in 2017 and was graded out as such.

chubb was graded out just under top 50 LOL

oh and speaking of WR's that rivers made look better than they are. the chargers just re-signed dontrelle inman who looked good when he was here but bounced around 3 different teams in 1 year, including the pats this off season.

he's one of the WR's that was starting most of the season in 2016 due to injury and he was one of the better "scrubs" starting on offense that year.

oh and speaking of WR's that rivers made look better than they are. the chargers just re-signed dontrelle inman who looked good when he was here but bounced around 3 different teams in 1 year, including the pats this off season.

he's one of the WR's that was starting most of the season in 2016 due to injury and he was one of the better "scrubs" starting on offense that year.
    Why they bring him in? Is Keenan Allen gonna miss regular season games?

Why they bring him in? Is Keenan Allen gonna miss regular season games?
    their 4th (geremy davis seems to have the 4th spot locked up) and 5th WR spot is up for grabs. allen is practicing and should be good to go.

you keep saying they have nothing but scrubs but we will see about that. ekeler is pretty good if he isn't the main guy and justin jackson was pretty good last year after gordon went down and looks good in camp this year as well.

oh and if you are banking on gordon not ever coming back you're going to be disappointed.
    They ainít Gordon tho are they

Nope, they simply common back up running backs

As for banking , I really donít care if he comes back or not