Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Itís childish because im literally laughing in your face for posting dumb and outlandish ďopinionsĒ that are factually incorrect.

Bosa holds an nfl record 19 sacks in his first 20 games yet you think he needs to win rove he is on chubbs level because Chubb has 12 sacks in his first 16?

Chubb needs 7 sacks in his next 4 games to be on bosaís level.

But yes keep claiming Iím ďbutt hurtĒ because Iím shooting holes through your dumb opinions.

Letís see.....

You said Flacco will be come back player of the year, Chubb will have 20 sacks, bosa ďat mostĒ will have 10 sacks, the chargers as a unit will have 19 sacks, what other asinine crap have you said this off season? Iíve lost count. Lol
    Good now maybe youíll understand how the rest of us have felt for years having to listen to your stupid asinine garbage but anywho the broncos are more likely to pull off my predictions than the chargers pulling off yours.

this ladies and gentlmen is the perfect example of cherry picking stats, the only ones that fit your argument of course.

that is your QB that is inferior to our backup, no other argument needs to be made.

as far as "fantasy stats" goes....

its the most pure way to determine how good a pass rusher is at the point of attack. winning % is also a good stat for this as well.

every single team literally pays for and uses this data (pff) but you want to just cherry pick and act like only certain stats matter. sure, i will agree that last year ingram wasn't playing at an elite level but he will this year because he now has a healthy bosa on the other side as well as pass rush help in the middle.

Your right fool, you are cherry picking stats

You stated Flacco was a worse starting Qb since 2013 than was Taylor

Right .... and to prove your point your what ... not comparing him to Taylor ?

Man so what your saying is Barney wins the point of attack... and apparently fades as the guy blocking him wins after that

Lol
    Last edited by arapaho; 08-15-2019 at 08:35 PM.

I donít have an issue with this opinion. But remember, it was Sam that said bosa isnít in the same league as Chubb lol

That makes me laugh just typing that.

Your argument can be applied for totals per season as well. What player doesnít get sacks in bunches? They all do.

But your math is way off.

If Chubb averaged 1.33 sacks per game over the 2018 season he would have had 21.2 sacks last year.

Von Miller has started 120 games with 98 sacks.

Bosa has started 33 games and has 28.5 sacks

So Iím not sure how you got those numbers.

Again, bosa had more sacks in his first 20 games than any other player in nfl history.

That said, I still think Miller is the best in the league still but bosa is a top tier pass rusher too.

Maybe Chubb becomes elite as well but he certainly isnít in another league and he isnít getting 20 sacks.........not gonna happen lol
    LOL...... My bad..... I was figuring it by pct. not avg. I have to figure out pct. all the time when dealing with the Fire Marshal and other regulatory groups!!! Guess my brain was in work mode!!

Looks like Derwin James is going to be out a while. Not a good week for you, eh Baph?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Looks like Derwin James is going to be out a while. Not a good week for you, eh Baph?
    "wE lOsT oNlY bEcAuSe Of InJuRiEs."

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    "wE lOsT oNlY bEcAuSe Of InJuRiEs."
    Hey hey hey, baphs conversing with himself. Chill! Lol

Well, if you actually read my posts you would know I consider von the best in the business. No I donít think bosa is better than von. But using that argument, Chubb has only played in 16 games and his average per game is clearly less.

Do you agree with Sam that bosa isnít in chubbís league and at best will have 10 sacks this year while Chubb will have 20?

I mean, how homer can one donkey fan be?
    I donít believe Chubb is better than Bosa, or in a league above him........yet. I do think Chubb has a higher ceiling than Bosa IMO. I think Bosa does a great job of maxing out his ability. Chubb I donít know if heís even touched his potential yet, and playing on a team who was most of the time down and not in pass rush situations like Bosa is with his teams high scoring offenses, i really want to see Chubb up a couple scores when he can pin his ears back.

For now though Bosa is a top tier pass rusher and Chubb is an up and coming talent imo.

ya know, you donk fans said the exact same things when i told you all how good keenan allen is, how did that one work out for you?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...a-unbelievable

nuff said.
    Yeah and Tim Tebow was the first quarterback to run\throw for 200 years while winking, standing on his left foot holding the ball with his pinky in the air as if drinking a tea (I mean we heard a million of those while he was doing his thing). Again a cherry picked stat that means nothing at the end of the day... That stat will matter IF and only If he keeps that up. if he has that silly little stat that you are now hanging your hat on since you have been owned about every other fake stat you bring up Cough *hurries* Cough... but then never get more than 8 a season after it means exactly jack squat. I don't see awards and yellow jackets handed out for how guy start their careers. If they did Dale carter and Namdi Asamoauh would have been hall of famers for sure...
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

Marvel is coming up with a show off of the popular What If? series. So let's consider an unlikely but not impossible scenario.

What if....

Flacco fizzles in Denver and is the reason they go 5-11. He's considered finished in Mile High and is released.

Philip Rivers and the Chargers cannot agree on a contract extension and as a result, Rivers is released.

The Chargers draft XYZ.

Rewind... Thinking the window in Denver is right now, and losing to the Andrew Luck Sweepstakes, Elway signs Philip Rivers.

I really really really really really really really really want this to happen, only for the entertainment in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Marvel is coming up with a show off of the popular What If? series. So let's consider an unlikely but not impossible scenario.

What if....

Flacco fizzles in Denver and is the reason they go 5-11. He's considered finished in Mile High and is released.

Philip Rivers and the Chargers cannot agree on a contract extension and as a result, Rivers is released.

The Chargers draft XYZ.

Rewind... Thinking the window in Denver is right now, and losing to the Andrew Luck Sweepstakes, Elway signs Philip Rivers.

I really really really really really really really really want this to happen, only for the entertainment in this forum.
    I've actually thought about that a couple times, a couple years back when his contract was up in the air. I liked him in college, I hate him because he is a charger, That being said if he was a Bronco from the start I would have liked him. I still think he will be like Dan Marino, and have great Regular season numbers but never win a Super Bowl, so I would not want it to happen. But our D did carry half a peyton Manning to the SB win in 15 so they maybe could Phil.
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

What if....

The Chargers draft XYZ.

you forgot...Chuckie fizzles out and fired as raiders suffer another demoralizing season

What if....

The Chargers draft XYZ.

Quite the imagination D.S.
    I think if Flacco doesnít play well it will be drew lock team in 2020-2022 or 23 based on how he does, but no more rentals.
    If Phillip leaves i could see him in Tennessee.

I donít have an issue with this opinion. But remember, it was Sam that said bosa isnít in the same league as Chubb lol

That makes me laugh just typing that.

Your argument can be applied for totals per season as well. What player doesnít get sacks in bunches? They all do.

But your math is way off.

If Chubb averaged 1.33 sacks per game over the 2018 season he would have had 21.2 sacks last year.

Von Miller has started 120 games with 98 sacks.

Bosa has started 33 games and has 28.5 sacks

So Iím not sure how you got those numbers.

Again, bosa had more sacks in his first 20 games than any other player in nfl history.

That said, I still think Miller is the best in the league still but bosa is a top tier pass rusher too.

Maybe Chubb becomes elite as well but he certainly isnít in another league and he isnít getting 20 sacks.........not gonna happen lol

bosa is top tier

but barney isn't

whereas Denver has two top tier pass rushers

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    you forgot...Chuckie fizzles out and fired as raiders suffer another demoralizing season
    I was about to write they finish 6-10 just ahead of the last place Broncos, but the theme of the post was Rivers and the Broncos.

Aaaand the Raiders aren't firing Gruden after Year 2.
    Last edited by DevilSpawn; 08-16-2019 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Quite the imagination D.S.
    I think if Flacco doesn’t play well it will be drew lock team in 2020-2022 or 23 based on how he does, but no more rentals.
    If Phillip leaves i could see him in Tennessee.
    I see Luck in Tennessee.