Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 702
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,281
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    this coming from the dude that cries "name calling" when i call him "samantha", a fitting name for a whiner. :

    at least i'm not a blind homer, sam. the amount of outlandish things you have said about your team ranks high on the "are you a donko homer?" chart.

    you literally said the broncos are deep at receiver and that lindsay is a "full time" every down running back
    Broncos are and will be deep at WR but does it really matter? I mean they will beat your homeless asses either way!

    I never once cried about you calling anybody Samantha I just put it in quotations with a question mark trying to express to that hard melon on your shoulders that it was very a weak attempt at smack.

    Duh Darph, you accuse everyone else of such dumb things like “whining” but your the only one that ever does but hey when the dead dolts fail for the 68th time you could always take up stunt doubling for peewee Herman or become a rodeo clown, those would be natural fits for you!

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Broncos are and will be deep at WR but does it really matter? I mean they will beat your homeless asses either way!

    I never once cried about you calling anybody Samantha I just put it in quotations with a question mark trying to express to that hard melon on your shoulders that it was very a weak attempt at smack.

    Duh Darph, you accuse everyone else of such dumb things like “whining” but your the only one that ever does but hey when the dead dolts fail for the 68th time you could always take up barber college or become a rodeo clown...
    Those would be natural fits for you!
    don't forget the "flaco will be the comeback player of the year" idiocy you were trying to push, had to edit that one in

    but yeah, calling me"darph" is such great and original smack, right? but i'm glad to see that you think beating the chargers once per year is such an important milestone. i don't blame you, though. it's about the only thing you can hope for this year, despite your ridiculous and outlandish homerism on the surface....

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,281
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    don't forget the "flaco will be the comeback player of the year" idiocy you were trying to push, had to edit that one in

    but yeah, calling me"darph" is such great and original smack, right? but i'm glad to see that you think beating the chargers once per year is such an important milestone. i don't blame you, though. it's about the only thing you can hope for this year, despite your ridiculous and outlandish homerism on the surface....
    I dont remember making that prediction but hey if it happens, great.

    “Outlandish homerism”?

    Isn’t that what you’ve expressed throughout your entire existence here???

    I believe in my team, but call it what you will but I’ll always believe in them before I ever attempt to take your Cacamamie opinion!

    I mean really, where does your credibility come from??? Tell me why Myself or anyone else here should ever take the word of a guy that insanely runs his mouth in favor of a team that has done crap in 68 years of existence???

    C-mon Darph tell me and make it good!

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,443
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    don't forget the "flaco will be the comeback player of the year" idiocy you were trying to push, had to edit that one in

    but yeah, calling me"darph" is such great and original smack, right? but i'm glad to see that you think beating the chargers once per year is such an important milestone. i don't blame you, though. it's about the only thing you can hope for this year, despite your ridiculous and outlandish homerism on the surface....
    Our fan base homerism is why we are still in our original city, and we have the leagues longest sell out streak at 403,
    "Criticism is a privilege that you earn--it shouldn't be your opening move in an interaction."

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I dont remember making that prediction but hey if it happens, great.

    “Outlandish homerism”?

    Isn’t that what you’ve expressed throughout your entire existence here???

    I believe in my team, but call it what you will but I’ll always believe in them before I ever attempt to take your Cacamamie opinion!

    I mean really, where does your credibility come from??? Tell me why Myself or anyone else here should ever take the word of a guy that insanely runs his mouth in favor of a team that has done crap in 68 years of existence???

    C-mon Darph tell me and make it good!
    everything i say here has logic behind it, even if you disagree. i don't go around saying baseless and ridiculous stuff like you have this off season. nobody thinks your receiver group is deep man. if your receiver group is deep then the chargers RB group is deep without melvin gordon.

    there is lots of potential but i wouldn't call them deep yet and the same can be said about the broncos WR group. by the way, credibility isn't formed by saying the most ridiculous things your homer mind can dream up, just saying.
    Last edited by baphamet; 08-01-2019 at 08:10 PM.

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

    Flacco under Scangarello and Mike Munchak will be the come back player of the year. Laugh if you want but I have a feeling Flacco and the Broncos are going to have a pretty season in 2019!
    here is the quote, sam. just so you can "remember". the fact that you say so many ridiculous things that you seem to always forget just tells me that you are talking nonsense that even you yourself don't believe.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,281
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    everything i say here has logic behind it, even if you disagree. i don't go around saying baseless and ridiculous stuff like you have this off season. nobody thinks your receiver group is deep man. if your receiver group is deep then the chargers RB group is deep without melvin gordon.

    there is lots of potential but i wouldn't call them deep yet and the same can be said about the broncos WR group. by the way, credibility isn't formed by saying the most ridiculous things your homer mind can dream up, just saying.
    Obviously you think it is...

    Now prove that your madness is backed by logic.

    Tell me again exactly why the dead dolts failed to advance in the playoffs again when they have such “talent”. Or tell me again exactly why Philis has zero super bowl rings when he’s such a stud “HOFer”.

    Where’s the logic behind your claims Darph, show me, in fact show us all because none of us see any rings or a trophy case...!

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Obviously you think it is...

    Now prove that your madness is backed by logic.

    Tell me again exactly why the dead dolts failed to advance in the playoffs again when they have such “talent”. Or tell me again exactly why Philis has zero super bowl rings when he’s such a stud “HOFer”.

    Where’s the logic behind your claims Darph, show me, in fact show us all because none of us see any rings or a trophy case...!
    ask me a specific question about anything ive said. literally every season there is a thread i make that's highly detailed as to why they lost in the playoffs or why they didn't make the playoffs in my opinion.

    if i were like what you say that i am, i would be predicting SB wins every season. tell me sam, have you once ever seen me say the chargers will win the SB any given season? I didn't even say it in 2006 when they were the best team in football. I know my team well and i know yours too, as much as you don't want to admit it.

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,281
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    here is the quote, sam. just so you can "remember". the fact that you say so many ridiculous things that you seem to always forget just tells me that you are talking nonsense that even you yourself don't believe.
    Na it shows that have that much faith in my team. Like I said I’ll defend them to the end against your ridiculous claims and you never know, maybe Flacco will be the come back player of the year.

    It’s really not that far-fetched an idea for a Super Bowl champion to achieve. Younknow Something that you nor Philis have ever experienced.

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Na it shows that have that much faith in my team. Like I said I’ll defend them to the end against your ridiculous claims and you never know, maybe Flacco will be the come back player of the year.

    It’s really not that far-fetched an idea for a Super Bowl champion to achieve. Younknow Something that you nor Philis have ever experienced.
    your current team isn't a SB champion, though. they are a shadow of their former selves. this quote right here is exactly why i talk smack on trophy polish, because you literally think your team right now is that same team that won a SB, talk about illogical?

    you cant even make the playoffs man, worry about getting back to .500 before you start thinking your current team is anything close to being called "champions".

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,281
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    ask me a specific question about anything ive said. literally every season there is a thread i make that's highly detailed as to why they lost in the playoffs or why they didn't make the playoffs in my opinion.

    if i were like what you say that i am, i would be predicting SB wins every season. tell me sam, have you once ever seen me say the chargers will win the SB any given season? I didn't even say it in 2006 when they were the best team in football. I know my team well and i know yours too, as much as you don't want to admit it.
    I’m not going to waste time going thru your non sense of the past.

    You tell me right now (as you tell us every year) however explain why and how the chargers are so damn good yet they never win anything.

    “They’re sooo good” or “so great” yet they have nothing to show for it?

    Tell us... You back them up all the time but they don’t have a damn thing to give testimony to their greatness.

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,281
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    your current team isn't a SB champion, though. they are a shadow of their former selves. this quote right here is exactly why i talk smack on trophy polish, because you literally think your team right now is that same team that won a SB, talk about illogical?

    you cant even make the playoffs man, worry about getting back to .500 before you start thinking your current team is anything close to being called "champions".
    Things change in the NFL so quickly, what just happened in Philly a couple of seasons ago or what happened with the 99 rams?

    You think you know everything based on your PFF analytics however that means squat in the pro sports world.

    I’ll predict right now that Denver gets back to super bowl status long before your dead dolts even sniff an AFC title game but go ahead and keep on flapping your beak.

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,898
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    this is funny considering it was actually YOU that made excuses for the cowboys losing a game to the chargers on thanksgiving because they didn't have one guy, their RB.

    ever since the moment gordon said he was going to hold out and demand a trade if he didn't get what he wanted, i have moved on from him. Ill tell you now what i said then......the chargers always lose at least one star for the season anyways.

    now, go make up some more smack, it's all you got bro..

    And zeke is the offense , you still don’t grasp basic football, perhaps you should upgrade your PFF

    Zeke is who the offense is built around

    Melvin is just a cog in the wheel

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,898
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    ask me a specific question about anything ive said. literally every season there is a thread i make that's highly detailed as to why they lost in the playoffs or why they didn't make the playoffs in my opinion.

    if i were like what you say that i am, i would be predicting SB wins every season. tell me sam, have you once ever seen me say the chargers will win the SB any given season? I didn't even say it in 2006 when they were the best team in football. I know my team well and i know yours too, as much as you don't want to admit it.
    You mean your yearly whining excuse thread

    Seen it lol

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,921
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    And zeke is the offense , you still don’t grasp basic football, perhaps you should upgrade your PFF

    Zeke is who the offense is built around

    Melvin is just a cog in the wheel
    you made an excuse for the cowboys losing because htey lost one player, after calling me an excuse maker for saying a big reason why the chargers were bad was due to being decimated across the board with injuries.

    you are a proven hypocrite.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •