Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    I actually skimmed through mostly everything and didn't see he meant NFL. I assumed he meant division.

I still can't fault his confidence because the Chargers are the team that can beat any team but they could also Charger their way to unfulfilled expectations.

Saints, Rams, Pats, Chiefs and Bears are my top 5. I could shuffle them all the live long day. One man's opinion.
    I canít share that opinion because I just donít see Philis having all that much big play ability anymore. (Yes Darph I know we have Joe Flacco)

The team is stacked but there is so much talent spread out across the league that it will all come down to who is coached better these days. So with that said I think Iíll go with the combination of Fangio and Munchak!

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Didn’t Bellichek copy Fangio’s scheme vs the Rams in the Superbowl?
    I guess Bellichek is more humble than you think...

http://sportsmockery.com/2019/02/the...om-vic-fangio/
    Fangio is pumping his own tires. Maybe the guy should win a playoff game in the NFL before he decides that Belichik copied him.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 06-13-2019 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Fangio is pumping his own tires. Maybe the guy should win a playoff game in the NFL before he decides that Belichik copied him.
    why does that offend you?...why does the idea that anything that a team does that has success, and BB copies it...is a bad thing?

that what makes him a great coach...with willingness to adapt, see what worked and utilize it

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    why does that offend you?...why does the idea that anything that a team does that has success, and BB copies it...is a bad thing?

that what makes him a great coach...with willingness to adapt, see what worked and utilize it
    That's even quoted in the article.... "One of the biggest things that Bill Belichick does that has made him the best coach in NFL history is taking what worked against a given opponent during a season and being able to have his own team copy it".

Why does everything have to come off as negative to you Pats fans ALL THE TIME??? Get over yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    That's even quoted in the article.... "One of the biggest things that Bill Belichick does that has made him the best coach in NFL history is taking what worked against a given opponent during a season and being able to have his own team copy it".

Why does everything have to come off as negative to you Pats fans ALL THE TIME??? Get over yourselves.
    Because deep down they realize their entire legacy is tainted by asterisks.

I can tell you one thing and that is BB will be studying the broncos offense and defense very closely this season because he knows thereís a very strong chance that heíll have to face them in the 2019 playoffs.

The cheaters have struggled against the Mike Shanahan style offense in the past and god knows bill lives in fear of Denverís talented defense and now the scheme that Fangio will Implement will only add to that fear!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Because deep down they realize their entire legacy is tainted by asterisks.

I can tell you one thing and that is BB will be studying the broncos offense and defense very closely this season because he knows there’s a very strong chance that he’ll have to face them in the 2019 playoffs.

The cheaters have struggled against the Mike Shanahan style offense in the past and god knows bill lives in fear of Denver’s talented defense and now the scheme that Fangio will Implement will only add to that fear!
    You say this every year that the Broncos are going to make the playoffs only to find yourself picking in the top 10 of the draft. Last year, it was Case Keenum was going to school the Pats and Vance Joseph was the hire of the century along with Joe Woods, who supposedly was this defensive genius. Bill isn't afraid of anyone, especially Fangio's whose defense was lit up by Brady earlier last season. Thanks for the chuckle though.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 06-13-2019 at 07:17 PM.

You say this every year that the Broncos are going to make the playoffs only to find yourself picking in the top 10 of the draft. Last year, it was Case Keenum was going to school the Pats and Vance Joseph was the hire of the century along with Joe Woods, who supposedly was this defensive genius. Bill isn't afraid of anyone. But thanks for the chuckle.
    Joe Flacco ainít Keenum and Fangio ainít Joseph, so we got hope and as a Patriot fan we all really know why you are always lurking on Our boards while weíre down because when weíre good your team is a door mat.
    (Tom Brady 1-3 vs Denver in the postseason!!!!!)

BTW: Your team just won the Superbowl and your on a 6-10 teams board, thatís not in your division. Not much going on this summer I guess?
    Last edited by 58Miller; 06-13-2019 at 06:57 PM.

You say this every year that the Broncos are going to make the playoffs only to find yourself picking in the top 10 of the draft.
    >Every year

>Forgets 2012-2015

Logic much?

You say this every year that the Broncos are going to make the playoffs only to find yourself picking in the top 10 of the draft. Last year, it was Case Keenum was going to school the Pats and Vance Joseph was the hire of the century along with Joe Woods, who supposedly was this defensive genius. Bill isn't afraid of anyone, especially Fangio's whose defense was lit up by Brady earlier last season. Thanks for the chuckle though.
    the broncos have picked top 10 three times since 2000
    von
    chubb
    and traded down for fant

and no last year the majority wanted VJ and his weak, timid, and clueless coaching gone

And weíre supposed to be dumb enough to believe the crap you make up about us?

Youíre not on a New England Pansy forum but keep on putting mayonnaise on your pigs feet Pork loin...
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 06-14-2019 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    https://football.realgm.com/wiretap/...e-Team-To-Beat

The Kansas City Chiefs have won three straight AFC West titles, but Melvin Gordon sees the Los Angeles Chargers as the team to beat.
    "We're the team to beat," Gordon said. "We're just special, and I definitely feel we have the best team in the NFL
    . You just have to walk around with that confidence."
    The Chargers had the same record as the Chiefs last season, but ended up as a Wild Card team because of tiebreakers.

so let me get this fool right

he thinks this team that collapses with any injuries over a handful
    that hasn't won the west division since 2009...a decade!!!

that has but two post season appearances this decade, and a mere two wins ,granted that one more than the chiefs
    is somehow the best team in the NFL
    he's confident in his team which many other people out there would say the chargers are legit contenders, unlike the broncos.

oh and i'm just going to post this here since your ignorant ass thinks that gordon just benefits from teams respecting the passing game and not loading the box to stop him.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...-stacked-boxes

:
    1. MELVIN GORDON III, LOS ANGELES CHARGERS
    GRADE: 83.0 – Gordon is the only running back in the NFL to earn an 80.0-plus grade when carrying the football against a defense with eight or more men in the box. Even more impressively, he achieved this feat with a 17th-ranked offensive line that earned a 58.4 team run-block grade throughout the regular season.

Thirty-one percent of Gordon’s runs in these situations resulted in a first down or touchdown. This percentage placed the Chargers running back second in the NFL behind only Alvin Kamara. Gordon also tied for second with 0.24 avoided tackles per attempt which prominently displays his ability to make the most out of challenging situations.
    the underlined it what i have been trying to explain to you since last year and you are incapable of understanding it.

lindsay wasn't even in the top 10 by the way, but don't let facts get in the way of your ignorance!

one thing is for sure.....with joe flacco as your QB and a first timer OC, your team sure as hell isn't the team to beat in the division

it's funny to me that you donk fans are so confident that your team will be better than the bolts when every single aspect of your team is clearly inferior.

the broncos are closer to the raiders than they are the chargers or chiefs.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    meh as much as I want to pile on, I don't see anything wrong with Gordon's confidence. I don't think he's right though. I still think The Muppets are the favorites until proven otherwise. I don't see a dramatic falloff for Mahomes.
    i agree with this and i said it last year too when elway said the chargers "might" be the team to beat in the division, the chiefs are the team to beat until they are dethroned. but only delusional rival fans think his confidence is unwarranted, the chargers are a stacked team....it doesn't take a chargers homer (me lol) to point this out to people, they all know it.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    one thing is for sure.....with joe flacco as your QB and a first timer OC, your team sure as hell isn't the team to beat in the division

it's funny to me that you donk fans are so confident that your team will be better than the bolts when every single aspect of your team is clearly inferior.

the broncos are closer to the raiders than they are the chargers or chiefs.
    Maybe but what if the raiders were closer to the Chargers than you realize?

The Broncos are a lot closer to the Chargers than youíd care to admit and you already know it. Weíre pretty stacked at WR and perhaps now tight end.

Pair all that with Lindsay, Freeman and Jano with a much improved offensive line but hey keep attempting to blow smoke up your own ass but even you understand that Denver will be a much improved team.

If they arenít, then Iíll be the first to suggest they blow up the roster and make changes.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 07-09-2019 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Maybe but what if the raiders were closer to the Chargers than you realize?

The Broncos are a lot closer to the Chargers than you’d care to admit and you already know it. We’re pretty stacked at WR and perhaps now tight end.

Pair all that with Lindsay, Freeman and Jano with a much improved offensive line but hey keep attempting to blow smoke up your own ass but even you understand that Denver will be a much improved team.

If they aren’t, then I’ll be the first to suggest they blow up the roster and make changes.
    stacked at receiver??? the hell are you smoking sam??? I want some!

the chargers are more stacked at receiver and TE and have a good QB to get them the ball. literally the only thing that the broncos have on offense that you can argue that's better is their offensive line. but gordon still dominates and so does ekeler, despite that.

defensively there is no comparison as well. i mean yeah you guys still have von and possibly chubb but you guys are nowhere near as stacked up and down on defense as the chargers are. yeah i have said and acknowledged that the broncos have gotten better on paper but not by much IMO and that's mainly due to the fact that you still have a crap QB and vastly unproven receiving corps.

the only way i see the broncos being a threat this year is if their defense dominates like they did a couple years ago and i just don't see it. the "no fly zone" flew away, never to return.