Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Chiefs have the better offense but the Chargers overall are more well rounded.

i agree, and to think we split with the bolts and were an overthrow from beating the Chiefs and now have upgraded our coaching staff, Qb and secondary has me looking forward this season.

"Criticism is a privilege that you earn--it shouldn't be your opening move in an interaction."

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    OMG!!! now you'll get him started
    Na he donít have the fortitude to smack with spawn

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Na he don’t have the fortitude to smack with spawn
    yes, i'm going to talk smack to someone that said the chargers are more well rounded than the chiefs?

DS isn't saying crazy ass outlandish crap in smack, either. your time is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    i agree, and to think we split with the bolts and were an overthrow from beating the Chiefs and now have upgraded our coaching staff, Qb and secondary has me looking forward this season.

your team < my team

you can make up any justification in your head that you want to, you're going to get beat and miss the playoffs regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    your team < my team

you can make up any justification in your head that you want to, you're going to get beat and miss the playoffs regardless.
    I canít justify why your well balanced team was 2-2 vs the Vance Joseph ship wreck and neither can you.
    In so called Charger home game to ur top 5 defense was shown up late by Keenum and gouged by our run game and your Qb choked big!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VoLmxGDp7c

Whatís gonna happen when you face:
    - A defensive mastermind?
    - freeman and Lindsay behind a better oline
    - a broncos defense with Melvin Gordon

You keep pounding your chest bud, last I checked all the being right you claim to have predicted the last time either of our teams did anything that truly mattered was 2015.

yes, i'm going to talk smack to someone that said the chargers are more well rounded than the chiefs?

DS isn't saying crazy ass outlandish crap in smack, either. your time is coming.
    I have too much faith in my team to worry about threats or bold predictions made by a Charger fan.

By the bolded, Iím assuming youíre talking about our sig bet so let me just say that Iím looking forward to the outcome.

Von and Chubb are going to be outstanding this season with at least 34 sacks between them, 14 for Von and 20 for Chubb! Ya I said 20...

Dreímont will play a big role in getting inside penetration with 7 sacks on his rookie season (thatís a big one baph so youíd better book mark it) with DeMarcus Walker recording no less than 4.

On your end, I could see Ingram getting no more than 7 sacks, Bosa recording 9 or 10, (no more) while Tillery gets 2. Thatís a whopping 19 at the most!

Now thatís my take and Iím entitled to it so donít go getting all butt hurt accusing myself or anyone of becoming ďtriggeredĒ or ďtalking outlandish crapĒ just because we donít share your bias opinions.

Btw the Broncos will be better in every facet of the game than LA in 2019!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-13-2019 at 11:14 PM.

Von and Chubb are going to be outstanding this season with at least 34 sacks between them, 14 for Von and 20 for Chubb! Ya I said 20...
    I heard that someone predicted the most sacks from a duo in NFL history with Miller and Chubb.

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    I heard that someone predicted the most sacks from a duo in NFL history with Miller and Chubb.
    Doleman & Millard hold the record at 39 in 1989. Thatíd be a tough record to break since both players would have to finish the season with 20 a piece. Not saying itís impossible but theyíd need a lot of pressure from the interior D-line To take away a lot of the double teams and chips.

I have too much faith in my team to worry about threats or bold predictions made by a Charger fan.

By the bolded, I’m assuming you’re talking about our sig bet so let me just say that I’m looking forward to the outcome.

Dre’mont will play a big role in getting inside penetration with 7 sacks on his rookie season (that’s a big one baph so you’d better book mark it) with DeMarcus Walker recording no less than 4.

On your end, I could see Ingram getting no more than 7 sacks, Bosa recording 9 or 10, (no more) while Tillery gets 2. That’s a whopping 19 at the most!

Now that’s my take and I’m entitled to it so don’t go getting all butt hurt accusing myself or anyone of becoming “triggered” or “talking outlandish crap” just because we don’t share your bias opinions.

Btw the Broncos will be better in every facet of the game than LA in 2019!
    oh man this is great stuff! please keep it up sam, next you're going to tell me that the broncos will go undefeated because they will have the best offense and defense in the league!!!

don't worry sam, this one bookmarked for sure!!

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    yeah, her name is samantha.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I can’t justify why your well balanced team was 2-2 vs the Vance Joseph ship wreck and neither can you.
    In so called Charger home game to ur top 5 defense was shown up late by Keenum and gouged by our run game and your Qb choked big!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VoLmxGDp7c

What’s gonna happen when you face:
    - A defensive mastermind?
    - freeman and Lindsay behind a better oline
    - a broncos defense with Melvin Gordon

You keep pounding your chest bud, last I checked all the being right you claim to have predicted the last time either of our teams did anything that truly mattered was 2015.
    the broncos have melvin gordon on defense now? okay im officially concerned!

the broncos will have a formidable defense, that's nothing new. your offense will still be bad, though. the chargers offense will still be good even without gordon and the defense will be better than last year.

ive already given my reasons why many times.

oh man this is great stuff! please keep it up sam, next you're going to tell me that the broncos will go undefeated because they will have the best offense and defense in the league!!!

don't worry sam, this one bookmarked for sure!!
    You really believe the broncos pass rushers arenít capable of posting the numbers Iíve predicted?

How the heck can you categorize it in the same sense as someone predicting an undefeated season? You really do get butt hurt when we as bronco fans praise our team IN OUR OWN HOUSE!

yeah, her name is samantha.
    The butt hurt is flowing out your mouth like river today.

Sack records or not, the Broncos pass rush will still be better than the deadbolts and you can bank on that.

the broncos have melvin gordon on defense now? okay im officially concerned!

the broncos will have a formidable defense, that's nothing new. your offense will still be bad, though. the chargers offense will still be good even without gordon and the defense will be better than last year.

ive already given my reasons why many times.
    Hahahaha!!!! Yes we converted him to ilb

I meant Our defense not having to face him possibly would be a big loss for your boys.

You really believe the broncos pass rushers aren’t capable of posting the numbers I’ve predicted?

How the heck can you categorize it in the same sense as someone predicting an undefeated season? You really do get butt hurt when we as bronco fans praise our team IN OUR OWN HOUSE!
    no, i do not think they could. you are predicting that chubb has more sacks in a season than von has ever had and von is probably the best pass rusher in the league. 20 sacks in a season is not common, especially for a guy that isn't that good yet.

as far as your laughable joey bosa prediction. lets say he plays all 16 games.......

bosa has started 33 games in his career and has 28.5 sacks. (.879 per game average rounded up)

von miller has started 120 games and has 98 sacks. (.817 per game average)

chubb has started 16 games with 12 sacks (.750 per game average)

but somehow you think bosa is getting 10 sacks at best in a 16 game season?

also, you seriously said the chargers will get only 19 sacks at the most. when you're not even considering guys like Uchenna Nwosu, derwin james, and justin jones (who you probably never heard of but is the current starter ahead of tillery and is having a great camp)

have you ever stopped to think that i disagree with you for a reason and not just for the hell of it? saying "it's just my opinion so don't get butthurt" when you say outlandish crap isn't going to fly. if something is ridiculous i'm going to tell you why its ridiculous....now you don't get "butt hurt" about that, okay?

and to use your own whinny smack against you....why do you always say butt hutt all the time??? you been saying that a lot recently!!!! WAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!
    Last edited by baphamet; 08-14-2019 at 09:59 AM.