Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Lol you call proving you wrong

Your proof is a writer who states
    The race has been brees and maholmes
    “ But has a third emerged” a question !!!

Lmao

Look nobody gives a crap about your man crush on rivers, he will never be mvp, he is the anti clutch version of a mvp qb

he will always be a post season choker

And that’s that
    LMAO!!! you are dangerously delusional dude. again, as i said originally, he was being talked about in the MVP race and was #3 behind brees and mahomes. he was #3 in betting odds as of December 13th 2018.....YOU ASKED FOR PROOF AND I GAVE IT TO YOU AND ITS UNDENIABLE.YOU WERE WRONG.

but of course you wont admit it, that's vintage arapaho, run your mouth, get proven wrong, then pretend you were right all along.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    LMAO!!! you are dangerously delusional dude. again, as i said originally, he was being talked about in the MVP race and was #3 behind brees and mahomes. he was #3 in betting odds as of December 13th 2018.....YOU ASKED FOR PROOF AND I GAVE IT TO YOU AND ITS UNDENIABLE.YOU WERE WRONG.

but of course you wont admit it, that's vintage arapaho, run your mouth, get proven wrong, then pretend you were right all along.
    But isn’t that what you do, “Run your mouth” and then disappear on a business trip?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    But isn’t that what you do, “Run your mouth” and then disappear on a business trip?
    Is that all you got? Fantasy donko land smack?

late in the season in my book...isn't week 8 or week 10 with six games to go

Is that all you got? Fantasy donko land smack?
    Oh I see side step and ignore the question once again.

Since you’ve set the tone here with stupid memes and asinine GIFs here ya go.

Hahahahaha he’s gonna give it too ya good this season and then you’ll have to wear the sig!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-23-2019 at 10:08 AM.

oh? so you do want me to continue? okay!

[

so lets look at all your links shall we...the question was : and yet you haven't provided the proof of your assertion, that rivers was thought of as a MVP candidate late in the season

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.si....-fame-playoffs

Rivers enters the Thursday night showdown at Kansas City with the AFC’s top seed essentially on the line.

That game could also decide who from the AFC challenges Drew Brees (and Aaron Donald?) in the MVP race. For much of the season that race has been headlined by breakout darling, Patrick Mahomes—and understandably so, the 23-year-old QB is scintillating. Rivers’s style of play, on the other hand, is awkward: the shotput throwing motion, the lumbering out-of-pocket movement, the frenetic body language, etc.But coaches rave over Rivers’s style because, unconventional as it appears, it leads to plays being executed exactly as they’re drawn up. Rivers’s pocket mobility and toughness are perfect. His control of the pre-snap chess phase is masterful. Rivers understands every nuance of every play’s design, which is partly why he’s become football’s best anticipation thrower. Sure, it helps that he can trust big athletic receivers like Mike and Tyrell Williams, Antonio Gates and especially Keenan Allen. But it helps more that Rivers throws with pinpoint accuracy—particularly downfield, both inside and outside. This season Rivers ranks third in passer rating and fourth in yards per attempt.
    If the Chargers make a Super Bowl run, Rivers’s reputation will jump more levels than any player’s in history. The “can’t win in the playoffs” narrative will vanish, and fans will suddenly notice that Rivers is already top 10 in many major passing categories, and that he could finish his career top 3 in most of them. This, of course, is all assuming that he continues building on what’s so far been the most impressive season of his quietly illustrious career.
    ok where exactly does it state rivers is a MVP candidate??? that's right it DOESNT!!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...k-mahomes/amp/
    Sean Wagner-McGough joined CBS Sports in 2015 after graduating from UC Berkeley. A native of Seattle, Sean now resides in the Bay Area. He spends his spare time defending Jay Cutler on Twitter.
    REAL EXPERT THERE HUH

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbs...k-mahomes/amp/
    2018 NFL MVP Watch: Philip Rivers chokes away his chance to upset Patrick Mahomes
    With a chance to mount a late climb up the MVP leaderboard, Rivers submitted a stinker in primetime
    IT DOESNT STATE RIVERS IS IN THE RACE AT ALL...BUT THAT HE HAS A CHANCE TO CLIMB INTO IT...WRITTEN BY THE SAME EXPERT

https://www.google.com/amp/s/touchdo...rew-brees/amp/
    The 2018 NFL MVP race has begun to crystallize in earnest as the league readies for Week 11 of the regular season — and as it stands right now, it’s Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, Saints QB Drew Brees and everyone else. Notably missing from that top tier of contenders is Chargers QB Philip Rivers
    PSSST ….and week 10 isn't late in the season lmao!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nfl...3EAEAEA&sr=amp
    And this isn't merely throwing Rivers a bone. He deserves to be in the conversation. His Chargers are 3-2.
    so when did week five become late in the season???

https://lastwordonprofootball.com/20...mvp-candidate/

Philip Rivers, the quarterback of the Los Angeles Chargers, is having a superb year so far. Now that is usually something that can be said most years; he is a top 10 quarterback, after all (arguably even top five). But even by his standards, he’s having a superb year. In fact, he’s having the best season of his life thus far. His Chargers team is 6-2 as of this writing
    sorry little one...but week 8 isn't and I quote "late in the season"

so your proof amounts to...well nothing
    Last edited by arapaho; 08-23-2019 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Oh I see side step and ignore the question once again.
    You mean made up smack pretending I disappear during the Season and don’t show up win or lose?

You literally cried because I wasn’t here during and directly after a game where the bolts lost.

Since you’ve set the tone here with stupid memes and asinine GIFs here ya go.

Hahahahaha he’s gonna give it too ya good this season and then you’ll have to wear the sig!
    LMAOOOO!!!!

This is the best smack you have ever ran, good job Samantha!

By the way, how ironically hilarious is it that you think a dog sitting on a baby’s head is “distasteful” but gay sex smack? Not distasteful at all!

so lets look at all your links shall we...the question was : and yet you haven't provided the proof of your assertion, that rivers was thought of as a MVP candidate late in the season

ok where exactly does it state rivers is a MVP candidate??? that's right it DOESNT!!!

REAL EXPERT THERE HUH

IT DOESNT STATE RIVERS IS IN THE RACE AT ALL...BUT THAT HE HAS A CHANCE TO CLIMB INTO IT...WRITTEN BY THE SAME EXPERT

PSSST ….and week 10 isn't late in the season lmao!!

so when did week five become late in the season???

sorry little one...but week 8 isn't and I quote "late in the season"

so your proof amounts to...well nothing
    Yep, you’re desperate to not look like a fool but it’s too late dude. I posted multiple articles from December and posted the betting odds at that time that all say he was #3 just like I said.

Nothing els needs to be said, all I need to do is repost what I already showed you.
    Last edited by baphamet; 08-23-2019 at 11:43 AM.

explain to me why that matters now? which player has actually played at an elite level before?

obviously not having a good rookie season doesn't mean you cannot develop into an elite player and having a good rookie season doesn't necessarily mean you will develop into an elite player.

chubb was not elite in his rookie season.
    Right just like we're saying Bosa isn't elite, because of your stupid "Fact" that he is the fastest guy in games.. not years, but games to get to 19 sacks lol.... but since you just got tricked into contradicting yourself yet again, we basically do not need to go any further with this conversation. Because Bosa got to 19 in less games than anyone else means nothing, just like our boy being far superior to your boy's (yes both of them) in their first years lol... go home and drink you argue better when you are hammered me thinks....
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

Yep, you’re desperate to not look like a fool but it’s too late dude. I posted multiple articles from December and posted the betting odds at that time that all say he was #3 just like I said.

Nothing els needs to be said, all I need to do is repost what I already showed you.
    No you posted a a handful of opinions, none from anybody who’s well known, with two being from some weird guy who just graduated

Not a single one from

“ late in the season, that claims rivers is In the discussion”

None

No you posted a a handful of opinions, none from anybody who’s well known, with two being from some weird guy who just graduated

Not a single one from

“ late in the season, that claims rivers is In the discussion”

None
    Oh so nfl.com isn’t credible? How about Vegas betting odds? LMAO!!!!!

You are desperate to not look like a fool but you already do.

Even tommy was smart enough to know when To exit a losing argument. It’s okay to be wrong Arapaho, denying it just makes you look delusional and desperate to always be right.

Let me end this whining!!!
    2018 NFL MVP Voting results:
    41 of the 50 votes went to Patrick Mahomes.

The other 9 votes went to Drew Brees.

.........meaning the race was between Mahomes and Brees, end of story.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2018-nfl-mvp-patrick-mahomes-beats-out-drew-brees-for-top-award-at-nfl-honors/
    Last edited by 58Miller; 08-23-2019 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Let me end this whining!!!
    2018 NFL MVP Voting results:
    41 of the 50 votes went to Patrick Mahomes.

The other 9 votes went to Drew Brees.

.........meaning the race was between Mahomes and Brees, end of story.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2...at-nfl-honors/
    Again you’re not reading along. Try and read before you open your mouth.

I know Arapaho needs all the help he can get but the battle is already over.

Quote Originally Posted by duhyaj View Post
    Right just like we're saying Bosa isn't elite, because of your stupid "Fact" that he is the fastest guy in games.. not years, but games to get to 19 sacks lol.... but since you just got tricked into contradicting yourself yet again, we basically do not need to go any further with this conversation. Because Bosa got to 19 in less games than anyone else means nothing, just like our boy being far superior to your boy's (yes both of them) in their first years lol... go home and drink you argue better when you are hammered me thinks....
    If it means nothing then why does his Jersey reside in canton?