Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 702
  1. #601
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,890
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Except I said he was #3 late in the season because my only argument was he was elite and top 3 last year. Then you tried to say nobody had him #3 except early in the season.

    Obviously you were wrong.
    Weird how nobody with a vote thought he was huh
    Seems to me if anybody with a vote thought he was late in the season you could prove it

    You canít can you and the fact all these people that supposedly thought he was a legit contender

    Never cast a single vote for him proves how dumb you are

    You can continue to show tweets from left field, opinions from nobodies

    But the fact remains had anybody really thought he should be mvp, he would have got a vote

  2. #602
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,921
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Weird how nobody with a vote thought he was huh
    Seems to me if anybody with a vote thought he was late in the season you could prove it

    You canít can you and the fact all these people that supposedly thought he was a legit contender

    Never cast a single vote for him proves how dumb you are

    You can continue to show tweets from left field, opinions from nobodies

    But the fact remains had anybody really thought he should be mvp, he would have got a vote
    To get an mvp vote someone has to think you are the mvp, I said he was #3 and I said other people thought that as well.

    I showed you an opinion from nfl.com and Vegas even agrees, how delusional can you be?

    You asked for proof and I provided multiple links and all you can do is pretend I didnít

    Whatís even the point of discussing this when youíre obviously more worried about being right than living in reality with the rest of us.

  3. #603
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,890
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    To get an mvp vote someone has to think you are the mvp, I said he was #3 and I said other people thought that as well.

    I showed you an opinion from nfl.com and Vegas even agrees, how delusional can you be?

    You asked for proof and I provided multiple links and all you can do is pretend I didnít

    Whatís even the point of discussing this when youíre obviously more worried about being right than living in reality with the rest of us.
    So to get a mvp vote someone has to think heís the MVP
    But to be considered top three in the race, they donít really think he was, just throwing out a fluff vote???

    you like everything else you say around here ... almost is all you care about

    Almost sacks are best way to judge a pass rusher
    Almost sacks are better than a real sack


    And now almost MVP votes, are better than actually getting one

  4. #604
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,921
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    So to get a mvp vote someone has to think he’s the MVP
    But to be considered top three in the race, they don’t really think he was, just throwing out a fluff vote???

    you like everything else you say around here ... almost is all you care about

    Almost sacks are best way to judge a pass rusher
    Almost sacks are better than a real sack


    And now almost MVP votes, are better than actually getting one
    this is exactly what i said.

    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    All I wanna know is why his peers think he’s better than guys that got more sacks last year?

    Rivers is elite right now by the way, he was a top 3 QB in the league last year.
    tommy disagreed, so then my second post was this.

    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Is that why he was in the running for mvp until the very end?


    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nfl...3EAEAEA&sr=amp
    then you jumped in and said this.

    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    really? can you prove it

    I mean other then a opinion piece by Chris Wesseling or who ever he is

    cause I did not hear his name mentioned once
    then this.

    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    and yet you haven't provided the proof of your assertion, that rivers was thought of as a MVP candidate late in the season, except for one nobody writers opinion
    YOU ASKED FOR PROOF "THAT RIVERS WAS THOUGHT OF AS A MVP CANDIDATE LATE IN THE SEASON" AND I GAVE IT TO YOU.

    i gave you multiple links, i gave you a link from NFL.com, i gave you the freaking betting odds that listed him as #3

    now you are trying to tell me that because he got zero MVP votes, meaning someone thought he was the top guy, then that must mean he wasn't thought of as a candidate? that makes sense to you bro?

    face it, you asked for proof, i gave it to you and now you're scrambling to save face and it's kinda pathetic. but go right ahead and continue squirming if you like, my point stands regardless. rivers was indeed an elite QB last year, top 3 in the league.

  5. #605
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,443
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    this is exactly what i said.



    tommy disagreed, so then my second post was this.



    then you jumped in and said this.



    then this.



    YOU ASKED FOR PROOF "THAT RIVERS WAS THOUGHT OF AS A MVP CANDIDATE LATE IN THE SEASON" AND I GAVE IT TO YOU.

    i gave you multiple links, i gave you a link from NFL.com, i gave you the freaking betting odds that listed him as #3

    now you are trying to tell me that because he got zero MVP votes, meaning someone thought he was the top guy, then that must mean he wasn't thought of as a candidate? that makes sense to you bro?

    face it, you asked for proof, i gave it to you and now you're scrambling to save face and it's kinda pathetic. but go right ahead and continue squirming if you like, my point stands regardless. rivers was indeed an elite QB last year, top 3 in the league.
    If Rivers was a candidate so was the rest of the league cause they all had the same amount of votes.

  6. #606
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,890
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    this is exactly what i said.



    tommy disagreed, so then my second post was this.



    then you jumped in and said this.



    then this.



    YOU ASKED FOR PROOF "THAT RIVERS WAS THOUGHT OF AS A MVP CANDIDATE LATE IN THE SEASON" AND I GAVE IT TO YOU.

    i gave you multiple links, i gave you a link from NFL.com, i gave you the freaking betting odds that listed him as #3

    now you are trying to tell me that because he got zero MVP votes, meaning someone thought he was the top guy, then that must mean he wasn't thought of as a candidate? that makes sense to you bro?

    face it, you asked for proof, i gave it to you and now you're scrambling to save face and it's kinda pathetic. but go right ahead and continue squirming if you like, my point stands regardless. rivers was indeed an elite QB last year, top 3 in the league.


    Come on man quit lying, I quoted every link you showed with the part about rivers

    Only one single link could be considered late in the season... and the next week his headline was rivers choked that away

    The rest were week 5 - week 10

    Opinions with 7 to 12 weeks left!!

    AKA... Not late in the season!!!

    Your wrong drop it and move on

  7. #607
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,890
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    If Rivers was a candidate so was the rest of the league cause they all had the same amount of votes.

    The guy is like a tick on rivers sack

    Bap: rivers was in the top of the mvp race late in the season

    Q: then how many mvp votes he get

    Bap: he was top three in stats

  8. #608
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,522
    So Baph… Lamar Miller probably tore his ACL tonight. I'm definitely not an NFL GM, but....just a thought. I know, they don't HAVE to trade him, but the real question is, what can they get? Luck just retired...meeeeeeh, I dunno.

  9. #609
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rawlins, Wyoming
    Posts
    1,680
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    If it means nothing then why does his Jersey reside in canton?
    If that silly stat means something then so does that fact that our boy outperformed Bosa in every way in their first seasons. you don't get it both ways lol...
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

  10. #610
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,921
    Quote Originally Posted by duhyaj View Post
    If that silly stat means something then so does that fact that our boy outperformed Bosa in every way in their first seasons. you don't get it both ways lol...
    so why doesn't he have his jersey in the HOF then like bosa does?

    im not sure why you think a players rookie season proves how good they will end up being the rest of their career, especially when we are talking injury or hold outs. bosa has been better when hes been out there, period. bosa was better the moment he stepped on the field. he just didn't play the first 4 games like chubb did.

    ts really not brain surgery, its common freaking sense lol

    but let me ask you, do you agree that bosa isn't even in chubb's league and that chubb will have 20 sacks this year while bosa will have 10 "at best"? that's why i'm here arguing, are you defending that stance?

    i'm done talking about it, let the season start already, we will see who's left talking after that.
    Last edited by baphamet; 08-27-2019 at 06:00 PM.

  11. #611
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    So Baph… Lamar Miller probably tore his ACL tonight. I'm definitely not an NFL GM, but....just a thought. I know, they don't HAVE to trade him, but the real question is, what can they get? Luck just retired...meeeeeeh, I dunno.
    I actually had that debate at work. I honestly don't think they will trade him unless they get a real good offer that hopefully includes a tackle of some sort. the chargers are in trouble at tackle until okung gets back and even then they are going to struggle still at RT. not having gordon isn't even my #1 concern, that is along with losing derwin.

  12. #612
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    910
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    so why doesn't he have his jersey in the HOF then like bosa does?

    im not sure why you think a players rookie season proves how good they will end up being the rest of their career, especially when we are talking injury or hold outs. bosa has been better when hes been out there, period. bosa was better the moment he stepped on the field. he just didn't play the first 4 games like chubb did.

    ts really not brain surgery, its common freaking sense lol

    but let me ask you, do you agree that bosa isn't even in chubb's league and that chubb will have 20 sacks this year while bosa will have 10 "at best"? that's why i'm here arguing, are you defending that stance?

    i'm done talking about it, let the season start already, we will see who's left talking after that.
    Please, you're never done talking about anything! You're totally addicted to this forum. It's like a drug to you. You're a blowhard motor mouth and always will be. Everyone knows that whatever baph says, believe the opposite.
    Utah Bronco Freak

  13. #613
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,921
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Please, you're never done talking about anything! You're totally addicted to this forum. It's like a drug to you. You're a blowhard motor mouth and always will be. Everyone knows that whatever baph says, believe the opposite.
    yes and most of the time you would be wrong, especially the last few years and that's a fact.

    keep crying about me being here, literally all you do is cry, you must be miserable lol

  14. #614
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rawlins, Wyoming
    Posts
    1,680
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    so why doesn't he have his jersey in the HOF then like bosa does?

    im not sure why you think a players rookie season proves how good they will end up being the rest of their career, especially when we are talking injury or hold outs. bosa has been better when hes been out there, period. bosa was better the moment he stepped on the field. he just didn't play the first 4 games like chubb did.

    ts really not brain surgery, its common freaking sense lol

    but let me ask you, do you agree that bosa isn't even in chubb's league and that chubb will have 20 sacks this year while bosa will have 10 "at best"? that's why i'm here arguing, are you defending that stance?

    i'm done talking about it, let the season start already, we will see who's left talking after that.

    Because you think 19 games does lol... even if it took 5 years to finally get to 19 games lol. I think Chubb gets 15 this year, Bosa I have no clue really depends on if his friend who gets no sack but a"a lot of pressures" lol steps up and helps him.
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

  15. #615
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,272
    Quote Originally Posted by duhyaj View Post
    If that silly stat means something then so does that fact that our boy outperformed Bosa in every way in their first seasons. you don't get it both ways lol...
    Bosa has only played in 31 games so far throughout his 3 year career yet weíre supposed to foolishly believe that heís on this super star level with with Von Miller, Khalil Mack, and Aaron Donald!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •