Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Telesco is no different than any otter GM
    Meanwhile......
    Elway::
    5 division Titles
    2 conference championships
    Super Bowl title
    all of that with peyton manning as the QB. how have the broncos done since losing manning?

20-28

0 playoff appearances.

you want to act like elway is such a great GM but ive been telling you for years that manning made him look better than he actually is.

the broncos can be mediocre or bad and you are just going to reference how good they used to be with manning.....if the broncos don't get on the right track soon elway is going to find himself jobless.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    We can make a cp bet there too
    about what? gordon might be done as a charger player. i'll cp bet you not one dude on your offense will be a pro bowler. your only chance would be lindsay but you seem to think that flacco can be come back player of the year and that your WR group is stacked so you must be confident multiple dudes on offense will go to the probowl.

or, if you like, we can cp bet witch offense scores more points? even without gordon that's an easy bet for me.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    all of that with peyton manning as the QB. how have the broncos done since losing manning?

20-28

0 playoff appearances.

you want to act like elway is such a great GM but ive been telling you for years that manning made him look better than he actually is.

the broncos can be mediocre or bad and you are just going to reference how good they used to be with manning.....if the broncos don't get on the right track soon elway is going to find himself jobless.
    Telesco has done what with Rivers ?
    Elway signed a league MVP and drafted a SB MVP

Telesco has done what with Rivers ?
    Elway signed a league MVP and drafted a SB MVP
    yeah, Elway has also signed numerous dumpster fire QB's (including the one you have right now), numerous busted draft picks, and just cant seem to figure out how to build an offense, even though that should be his expertise being a HOF QB.

telesco only brings in the players (just like elway) and the players he's brought in are better than the players elway has on the team currently. the only thing that elway has that's better currently is an OL lol

anything that's good on the broncos, like their pass rush or possibly secondary, the chargers are comparable or better.

about what? gordon might be done as a charger player. i'll cp bet you not one dude on your offense will be a pro bowler. your only chance would be lindsay but you seem to think that flacco can be come back player of the year and that your WR group is stacked so you must be confident multiple dudes on offense will go to the probowl.

or, if you like, we can cp bet witch offense scores more points? even without gordon that's an easy bet for me.
    I actually wouldn't rule it out. Alex Smith was in a similar situation. Got dumped for a gimmicky quarterback, got into the right offense, and had a career year in his 13th season. But yeah, pro bowler on offense might be a tall order with this team. I can see Lindsay doing it, but he has to show that he can be relied on as a 3 down player. I do think he'll have a great year as long as he stays healthy. This offense is amazing at running the ball outside, where Linday's burst can be more effective. Getting Fant in the draft should open things up for the rest of the offense like Kittle does.

yeah, Elway has also signed numerous dumpster fire QB's (including the one you have right now), numerous busted draft picks, and just cant seem to figure out how to build an offense, even though that should be his expertise being a HOF QB.

telesco only brings in the players (just like elway) and the players he's brought in are better than the players elway has on the team currently. the only thing that elway has that's better currently is an OL lol

anything that's good on the broncos, like their pass rush or possibly secondary, the chargers are comparable or better.
    All you need to do is find one guy.
    Telsco didnít even have to sign a Qb, Rivers already there and all Telesco had to do is build around him but either heís bad at building contenders or Rivers isnít the guy,
    Hey maybe this is the year 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I actually wouldn't rule it out. Alex Smith was in a similar situation. Got dumped for a gimmicky quarterback, got into the right offense, and had a career year in his 13th season. But yeah, pro bowler on offense might be a tall order with this team. I can see Lindsay doing it, but he has to show that he can be relied on as a 3 down player. I do think he'll have a great year as long as he stays healthy. This offense is amazing at running the ball outside, where Linday's burst can be more effective. Getting Fant in the draft should open things up for the rest of the offense like Kittle does.
    i mean its possible........very unlikely IMO, though. if you look at the weapons he has and the fact that he has a rookie OC, I don't think we are going to see flacco dominate in that offense. he, at best, can be decent game manager if the running game can continue to produce.

i mean its possible........very unlikely IMO, though. if you look at the weapons he has and the fact that he has a rookie OC, I don't think we are going to see flacco dominate in that offense. he, at best, can be decent game manager if the running game can continue to produce.
    I for one am not looking to Flacco to dominate, manage the game and make teams pay downfield. Freeman and Lindsay are gonna have a big year.
    "Criticism is a privilege that you earn--it shouldn't be your opening move in an interaction."

All you need to do is find one guy.
    Telsco didnít even have to sign a Qb, Rivers already there and all Telesco had to do is build around him but either heís bad at building contenders or Rivers isnít the guy,
    Hey maybe this is the year 😉
    Lmao who did the Chargers have before Philis? (who really isnít that good)

Guys like Billy joe tolliver, John Friez, Stan Humphries, Craig Welihan, Ryan Leaf
    come to mind and I guess I forget how they were all such winners and perhaps John Elway should had learned from all that greatness when it comes to signing journeyman QBs in a time when there is a lack of franchise type guys coming out of the college ranks.

The bigger question is, will baphs chargers learn from their past mistakes when the playoff losing, soft little PhaulēLes Rivers retires!

Lmao who did the Chargers have before Philis? (who really isnít that good)

Guys like Billy joe tolliver, John Friez, Stan Humphries, Craig Welihan, Ryan Leaf
    come to mind and I guess I forget how they were all such winners and perhaps John Elway should had learned from all that greatness when it comes to signing journeyman QBs in a time when there is a lack of franchise type guys coming out of the college ranks.

The bigger question is, will baphs chargers learn from their past mistakes when the playoff losing, soft little PhaulēLes Rivers retires!
    They had Drew Brees but baphs thought he was trash, and so did the GM so instead of building around him they drafted phylis
    Stan Humphries is the only qb to ever do anything with the bolts.

Lmao who did the Chargers have before Philis? (who really isn’t that good)

The bigger question is, will baphs chargers learn from their past mistakes when the playoff losing, soft little Phaul•Les Rivers retires!
    the history of QB's in SD is by far better than the history of QB's in Denver. elway has passed on multiple QB's in the draft better than what he has, do i really need to list them?

what's hilarious is you saying rivers isn't that good but somehow think flacco is potential come back player of the year candidate

rivers is probably the toughest QB in the league, saying he is "soft" is laughable.

you are either trolling or extremely delusional.

They had Drew Brees but baphs thought he was trash, and so did the GM so instead of building around him they drafted phylis
    Stan Humphries is the only qb to ever do anything with the bolts.
    brees is my favorite non charger player in the league, ive never once said i thought he was trash. although, if you are making the argument that the chargers GM thought he was trash because he didn't re-sign the injured brees, then so did shanahan who declined to sign brees and wasted an 11th over all draft pick on cutler instead.

in fact, that must mean every single organization in the NFL not named the saints thought brees was trash, using that same logic.

you always bring this up and i always embarrass you every time.....when are you ever going to learn?

brees is my favorite non charger player in the league, ive never once said i thought he was trash. although, if you are making the argument that the chargers GM thought he was trash because he didn't re-sign the injured brees, then so did shanahan who declined to sign brees and wasted an 11th over all draft pick on cutler instead.

in fact, that must mean every single organization in the NFL not named the saints thought brees was trash, using that same logic.

you always bring this up and i always embarrass you every time.....when are you ever going to learn?
    To be fair... they drafted rivers very high when Bree’s was young and healthy... a sigh they didn’t have faith in him...no blame for not re-signing Him post injury with rivers on the roster... but the lack of faith in him was there..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

I must have missed that, when did Brees want to play for the broncos but Shanahan told him no? Thatís news to me!!!! I do remember the Chargers giving up on a healthy Brea by drafting Eli, who didnít want to play for a loser franchise or a fair weather fan base, and then traded for another QBs instead of drafting Larry Fitzgerald. Brees would have a couple good seasons before the bolts moved on and the dolphins were the team who passed.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    To be fair... they drafted rivers very high when Bree’s was young and healthy... a sigh they didn’t have faith in him...no blame for not re-signing Him post injury with rivers on the roster... but the lack of faith in him was there..
    My thoughts exactly, Team had a hall of farmer who was surrounded with a horrible roster and they gave up on him.
    Baphs claims the Chargers woulda coulda shoulda if only they whatever player is injured but Brees is surrounded by a bunch of scrubs and no defense at all. Chargers blew it, Saints slid in and surrounded Brees with talent and the guy has shown time and time again how dumb the Chargers taking Rivers to replace him was!!!!! And like you said Brees was healthy when they drafted Eli.