Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    At the Pat Bowlen tribute today:

I'm glad his son John dressed appropriately for the occasion today.
    The whole picture is strange to me. Is it just me or does it look like most of them are trying to hold back a smile?

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Wow....loser.... yeah your dad just died, scrape the moss off your chin and put on a tie...
    Ties go with T-shirts and shorts?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    The whole picture is strange to me. Is it just me or does it look like most of them are trying to hold back a smile?
    Quite the opposite, IMO. They all look like they’re trying to hide their grief, in my eyes.

I just wanted to say Thank You to all within the Denver Broncos Organization who made this Memorial For The Fans The Public Happen ! It was a Very Classy Memorial and even though I could not be in Denver to View and I was able to see it thru the Denver Broncos Facebook Page and I felt as if I was there in Person ! Like I said earlier there will be brighter days ahead the darkness will end and there will be light at the end of the Tunnel and we be assured through John Elway's comments that the Mission will never change The Denver Broncos will be # 1 Now and Forever ! Go Denver Broncos !! Rest In Peace Mr. B.