Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2003 QB Challenge

Ok so now we really know Brady has a history of deflating balls....

at the 7:43 mark matt hasselback trying to throw his last ball to beat Brady in that event and the ball is deflated lol. The announcer even says "it must have been Brady" LOL this was in 2003 mind you...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-throwb...3-QB-Challenge
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

You bet - Brady cheats at everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    You bet - Brady cheats at everything.
    This was too good to ignore but I doubt Brady and Belichick make it to his 45th bday while remaining a patriot. One of them will be gone and I think itíll be bill by his own accord.

Anyway this meme did make me laugh however I think itís the wrong person pictured, shouldíve been Bill in another team uni.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 07-02-2019 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by duhyaj View Post
    Ok so now we really know Brady has a history of deflating balls....

at the 7:43 mark matt hasselback trying to throw his last ball to beat Brady in that event and the ball is deflated lol. The announcer even says "it must have been Brady" LOL this was in 2003 mind you...

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-throwb...3-QB-Challenge
    You didnít think this one through, did you? Wouldnít deflating the ball be beneficial to Hasselback, at least according to you all?
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 07-03-2019 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    This was too good to ignore but I doubt Brady and Belichick make it to his 45th bday while remaining a patriot. One of them will be gone and I think itíll be bill by his own accord.

Anyway this meme did make me laugh however I think itís the wrong person pictured, shouldíve been Bill in another team uni.
    [/url]
    I donít see Brady playing anywhere else. Why would the Jets want him when they have Darnold? The only place he probably would consider is SF to play in his hometown. If Garappolo doesnít pan out, then maybe...

Bill is going to coach as long as Tom is here. He will make sure there is a successor in place at QB before he leaves...

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I donít see Brady playing anywhere else. Why would the Jets want him when they have Darnold? The only place he probably would consider is SF to play in his hometown. If Garappolo doesnít pan out, then maybe...

Bill is going to coach as long as Tom is here. He will make sure there is a successor in place at QB before he leaves...
    Yeah his own successor, Josh McDaniels and in all seriousness I canít wait to see how that pans out. Lol

Yeah his own successor, Josh McDaniels and in all seriousness I canít wait to see how that pans out. Lol
    McD will be fine. He was too inexperienced when he was with the Broncos. At the time he was only the Pats OC for 3 years. Now he has 10 years OC experience.

McD will be fine. He was too inexperienced when he was with the Broncos. At the time he was only the Pats OC for 3 years. Now he has 10 years OC experience.
    He may turn out okay, but just being a good Coordinator doesn't transition to a good head coach. Bill's coaching tree hasn't shown success.....

Romeo Crennel - 28-55 with Browns and Chiefs
    Eric Mangini - 33-47 with NYJ and Browns
    Jim Schwartz - 29-51 with Lions
    Nick Saban - 15-17 with Dolphins
    Josh McDaniels - 11-17 with Broncos
    Matt Patricia - 6-10 with Lions
    Al Groh - 9-7 with Jets (at least a winning record)
    Bill Obrien - 42-38 with Texans (Doing fairly well now but we will see)

Overall Playoff record of all former Coordinators from the Belichick Tree: 1-5

I almost forgot about Charlie Weiss........ Nothing to say there.

I guess Mike Vrabel could fit in too but he wasn't a coordinator....

Last edited by Stackhouser; 07-03-2019 at 11:43 AM.

You didnít think this one through, did you? Wouldnít deflating the ball be beneficial to Hasselback, at least according to you all?
    Honestly I don't care that much to "think it through" I was just making a funny, since Matt said it was flat and someone in the background said tom probably did it... y'all P*ts fans get so damn butt hurt over simple jokes. Happy fourth...
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    He may turn out okay, but just being a good Coordinator doesn't transition to a good head coach. Bill's coaching tree hasn't shown success.....

Romeo Crennel - 28-55 with Browns and Chiefs
    Eric Mangini - 33-47 with NYJ and Browns
    Jim Schwartz - 29-51 with Lions
    Nick Saban - 15-17 with Dolphins
    Josh McDaniels - 11-17 with Broncos
    Matt Patricia - 6-10 with Lions
    Al Groh - 9-7 with Jets (at least a winning record)
    Bill Obrien - 42-38 with Texans (Doing fairly well now but we will see)

Overall Playoff record of all former Coordinators from the Belichick Tree: 1-5

I almost forgot about Charlie Weiss........ Nothing to say there.

I guess Mike Vrabel could fit in too but he wasn't a coordinator....

In al Grogh's defense, if he didn't Have Keyshawn "give me the damn ball" Johnson running his mouth at mach speed to anyone and everyone, Al may have done well there. He went on to be fairly successful at a college not known for it's pathetic football program at the time. had a few winning seasons in a then very tough conference with the likes of Miami, Florida State and Virginia Tech when they were all top 15 schools.
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!

Oh 10 years as a Coordinator I see but arenít you the same guy that tried to say Vic Fangios 30 plus years in coaching wouldnít make a difference as heíd be on the same level as Wade Phillips as a head coach?

Oh 10 years as a Coordinator I see but arenít you the same guy that tried to say Vic Fangios 30 plus years in coaching wouldnít make a difference as heíd be on the same level as Wade Phillips as a head coach?
    Belichick coaching tree is cancer. McDaniels will fail, because he won't have Tom Brady and the best defensive coordinator in NFL History making his terrible personnel decisions work.

That was me. The point I was making was that being a good OC/DC doesnít equate to being a good HC. The same applies to McDaniels IMO. HC is a different beast. There are no blue prints for an HC. Some will be great with limited NFL experience (Jimmy Johnson with the Cowboys) - and some will underperform.

Heís learned from Belichick on not only how to coach but manage a team. Fangio didnít learn from anyone. Anyone whoís been a coordinator/coach for 30 years and has no HC experience is telling...

Heís learned from Belichick on not only how to coach but manage a team. Fangio didnít learn from anyone. Anyone whoís been a coordinator/coach for 30 years and has no HC experience is telling...
    We shall see but if recent history here in the forum has proven anything, itís proven that youíve been wrong on 99 percent of your post.