Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

football can't hit soon enough

i can't wait to see the defense in the regular season. sense it is gonna be super vanilla in preseason. i am excited to see lock start in the preason. i feel probably 2 games he ends up as the starter. unless rypien shows something that we may need to keep on the active roster in stead of the PS. i am excited to see if o-line is really upgraded and how this new offense looks. or well offense that should be getting back to our roots.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Definitely cant wait to see Flacco carve up the AFC West. That's his rice bowl.
    Mortgage the house and take the moneyline on the opener against the Raiders.
    After the opener, you will be like, Whos this Lock kid.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    "Let's just give them Keenum for an, "I owe you".
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by crabcruncher View Post
    Definitely cant wait to see Flacco carve up the AFC West. That's his rice bowl.
    Mortgage the house and take the moneyline on the opener against the Raiders.
    After the opener, you will be like, Whos this Lock kid.
    i still can't see flacco being more then a 1 or 2 year rental. i doubt we up his contract taking he plays really well.

oakland raders gm

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    i still can't see flacco being more then a 1 or 2 year rental. i doubt we up his contract taking he plays really well.
    Hes going to make it a tough decision!

If we were to go as far as the AFC title game and barely lose, people will be sooo confused torn between what to do with Joe! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    He’s going to make it a tough decision!

If we were to go as far as the AFC title game and barely lose, people will be sooo confused torn between what to do with Joe! lol
    i feel like that is expecting to much taking he has been a below average nfl starter.

oakland raders gm

i feel like that is expecting to much taking he has been a below average nfl starter.
    Im more of a Murphys law kind of guy I guess. I see things happening just because.

For instance, Denver has always had a pretty good offense however the second we get an elite world class defense, our offense fell far below mediocre.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Im more of a Murphys law kind of guy I guess. I see things happening just because.

For instance, Denver has always had a pretty good offense however the second we get an elite world class defense, our offense fell far below mediocre.
    denver had a good offense with shannahan and peyton manning. outside of that i don't think you can always say that.

oakland raders gm

Win lose matters little when you have generational stars on your defense a good chunk of hof. He got carried alot in Baltimore
    Just curious, how do you feel about Manning?

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Just curious, how do you feel about Manning?
    peyton has been an elite QB outside injury. eli is very hit or miss

oakland raders gm

Denvers last two seasons 5-11 and 6-10.
    If they have a winning season with Flacco , are you going to say they carried him, or the new coaching staff carried them.
    Just want a heads up on what to expect down the road.
    Do you think Denver can win with Flacco, or should they bench him after two games with new team.

Quote Originally Posted by crabcruncher View Post
    Denvers last two seasons 5-11 and 6-10.
    If they have a winning season with Flacco , are you going to say they carried him, or the new coaching staff carried them.
    Just want a heads up on what to expect down the road.
    Do you think Denver can win with Flacco, or should they bench him after two games with new team.
    it depends on how he plays. if he keeps playing like a below average QB then i will say that. if he steps up maybe not. but alot of those years he was carried. he has some good years between 2008-2012. he also had a good year in 2014. but sense that he has been average to below average. his career averages are also meh

oakland raders gm

denver had a good offense with shannahan and peyton manning. outside of that i don't think you can always say that.
    I think one can because from the time Elway was drafted until the day PFM retired, there was only 3 seasons of truly poor offensive fire power!
    Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!

it depends on how he plays. if he keeps playing like a below average QB then i will say that. if he steps up maybe not. but alot of those years he was carried. he has some good years between 2008-2012. he also had a good year in 2014. but sense that he has been average to below average. his career averages are also meh
    This isnt necessarily to disagree wiwith anything you've said, but since you brought up 2014 I felt I had to add it. People often bring up Flacco's 2014 season when praising him. And on the surface, that seems fine. It's easily his best individual season and we haven't seen production like 4k yards and 27 TDs in a while in Denver. But when you really look at it, and how Flacco compared to his peers that year, you will find it painfully...average. Which is why I've maintained that at hisbest, Flacco is barely average. I hope we get that rather than the much more frequent below average Flacco.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    This isnt necessarily to disagree wiwith anything you've said, but since you brought up 2014 I felt I had to add it. People often bring up Flacco's 2014 season when praising him. And on the surface, that seems fine. It's easily his best individual season and we haven't seen production like 4k yards and 27 TDs in a while in Denver. But when you really look at it, and how Flacco compared to his peers that year, you will find it painfully...average. Which is why I've maintained that at hisbest, Flacco is barely average. I hope we get that rather than the much more frequent below average Flacco.
    Flacco played well in the playoffs
    Beat the Steelers and lost a heartbreaking game at New England 35-31 ( threw 4 tds)
    Imagine if his defense got a stop.