Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cowboys, Patriots, Eagles fans rank as best in NFL, according to one study

this is funny and for the record i don't totally agree with this.

1. Cowboys

2. Patriots

3. Eagles

4. Giants

5. Steelers

6. Packers

7. Broncos

8. Bears

9. 49ers

10. Saints

11. Redskins

12. Colts

13. Falcons

14. Dolphins

15. Seahawks

16. Panthers

17. Raiders

18. Ravens

19. Bills

20. Jets

21. Texans

22. Lions

23. Buccaneers

24. Vikings

25. Cardinals

26. Chargers

27. Browns

28. Bengals

29. Jaguars

30. Titans

31. Chiefs

32. Rams

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-to-one-study/

LOL jags and bolt fanbase better than the chiefs??

it's interesting the rams are dead last considering most of you seem to think the rams fans exist in LA but not chargers fans.

patriots fans #2?? yeah right! that's probably the biggest joke on this list!

Clearly that list is more sarcasm than reality but I think the cowboys could be this years version of the 2018 Rams.

Not saying they’ll be anywhere near as good but I think they’ll surprise a bit and then fall hard.

Giants fans are the worst fans in the world. Not only terrible fans, but generally not nice people.

When they came here and beat us recently... it was the only game in Mile High where I felt uncomfortable and unsafe. Giants fans everywhere starting fights and throwing things at people. Cursing at people with little kids. I saw a group of Giants fans jump and start beating a guy while he was at a urinal.

It was like something from the twilight zone. I'd never experienced anything like it. Very, very odd and generally terrible humans.
    Last edited by Joshua2585; 07-09-2019 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    Giants fans are the worst fans in the world. Not only terrible fans, but generally not nice people.

When they came here and beat us recently... it was the only game in Mile High where I felt uncomfortable and unsafe. Giants fans everywhere starting fights and throwing things at people. Cursing at people with little kids. I saw a group of Giants fans jump and start beating a guy while he was at a urinal.

It was like something from the twilight zone. I'd never experienced anything like it. Very, very odd and general terrible humans.
    I'm biased, but I agree with you. I've only met a couple Giants fans in my life, and they were both turd birds.

Even though Cowboys fans are more of a pop culture thing, where it's cool to like the team, I tend to agree with that. They've won a bunch of SuperBowls too, but I think Cowboys fans in general are pretty hard core and loyal. I totally get the Eagles, Packers, Bears, and Saints also.

Patriots? Meh. Come get me when you're not in the SB every other year. Steelers is just a front runner deal. Anywhere there isn't a team, or a crappy one, there's Steelers fans. To me, the most obnoxious aspect the Patriots fan base are the Brady fan girls. I don't know how it is for you guys out west, but I can't go anywhere w/o seeing some bimbo in a pink Brady jersey or something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I'm biased, but I agree with you. I've only met a couple Giants fans in my life, and they were both turd birds.

Even though Cowboys fans are more of a pop culture thing, where it's cool to like the team, I tend to agree with that. They've won a bunch of SuperBowls too, but I think Cowboys fans in general are pretty hard core and loyal. I totally get the Eagles, Packers, Bears, and Saints also.

Patriots? Meh. Come get me when you're not in the SB every other year. Steelers is just a front runner deal. Anywhere there isn't a team, or a crappy one, there's Steelers fans. To me, the most obnoxious aspect the Patriots fan base are the Brady fan girls. I don't know how it is for you guys out west, but I can't go anywhere w/o seeing some bimbo in a pink Brady jersey or something similar.
    To that end... if we're talking about loyalty in the face of losing, Browns fans are probably the greatest NFL fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    To that end... if we're talking about loyalty in the face of losing, Browns fans are probably the greatest NFL fans.
    I was thinking about that. They are actually pretty good. I can tell you first hand though, that for every loyal Browns fan in Ohio there's a Steelers fan.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post

1. Cowboys

2. Patriots

3. Eagles

4. Giants

5. Steelers

6. Packers

7. Broncos

8. Bears

9. 49ers

10. Saints

11. Redskins

12. Colts

13. Falcons

14. Dolphins

15. Seahawks

16. Panthers

17. Raiders

18. Ravens

19. Bills

20. Jets

21. Texans

22. Lions

23. Buccaneers

24. Vikings

25. Cardinals

26. Chargers

27. Browns

28. Bengals

29. Jaguars

30. Titans

31. Chiefs

32. Rams

it's interesting the rams are dead last considering most of you seem to think the rams fans exist in LA but not chargers fans.

Browns, Ravens, and Raiders should be higher......

Pats, 9ers, and Falcons should be lower.......

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post

1. Cowboys

2. Patriots

3. Eagles

4. Giants

5. Steelers

6. Packers

7. Broncos

8. Bears

9. 49ers

10. Saints

11. Redskins

12. Colts

13. Falcons

14. Dolphins

15. Seahawks

16. Panthers

17. Raiders

18. Ravens

19. Bills

20. Jets

21. Texans

22. Lions

23. Buccaneers

24. Vikings

25. Cardinals

26. Chargers

27. Browns

28. Bengals

29. Jaguars

30. Titans

31. Chiefs

32. Rams

If they had a list of the biggest FAKE fans, the Pats fans would be #1.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Browns, Ravens, and Raiders should be higher......

Pats, 9ers, and Falcons should be lower.......
    Pats fandom will fall off soon enough I think. Then again, there are a bunch of 30(ish) fans who have had quite a run - they may stick with it.

Raiders fans should certainly be higher. After living in Alameda for 4 years, I have tremendous respect for their resolve.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Pats fandom will fall off soon enough I think. Then again, there are a bunch of 30(ish) fans who have had quite a run - they may stick with it.

Raiders fans should certainly be higher. After living in Alameda for 4 years, I have tremendous respect for their resolve.
    I know a couple true Pats fans that were there before the 2000 season. I don't think there are truly that many prior to that!!

Raiders fans, even though they are a thorn in the side of us Bronco fans, are die-hard.....

I forgot to add Chief fans..... They're pretty die-hard as well...

11/04/2018... The streak began Week 1 of 1970, and Sunday extended the NFL record for most consecutive sellouts in a single city, ahead of the Steelers ... THE DENVER BRONCOS!!

Not surprised at our #5 road equity. I am surprised the Eagles are #1 in that department.

I agree we should be higher on the list. I'm curious to see what the Vegas games will look like. I think it may surprise some people but it won't come close to the loyalty and passion of the East Bay.

I know a couple true Pats fans that were there before the 2000 season. I don't think there are truly that many prior to that!!

Raiders fans, even though they are a thorn in the side of us Bronco fans, are die-hard.....

Not to state the obvious, but you’re talking 2 decades ago.

The Pats will never enjoy the rabid fandom shared by the Bruins, Celtics and Red Sox, but I think they’ve secured a couple generations of fans over the last 20 years.

all smack aside, no way should the chiefs fans be the second worst while the pats fans are the second best, that's just ridiculous to me. I have no idea what criteria they are using but i can't think of one that would make this list make sense.

If by best you mean most annoying, then yes!