Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Invites sent to Conannilsen and Ringo56.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Thanks for the invite!

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Invites sent to Conannilsen and Ringo56.
    Great! Thanks for doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo56 View Post
    Thanks for the invite!
    Welcome to DIV I !

Rule #1: Don't beat up on Peanut.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Conannilsen has not joined the league after the invite from 6 days ago, so I am going to re-open the recruitment process because we are running out of time. Many of the members on the FF waiting list have been inactive, so I will send the invite link to the 4 remaining members on the list and the final spot will go to whoever joins first.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Thanks for the invite, looking forward to the season!

Welcome Ringo56 and EvertonBroncos, the new owners. The league is full. Now we can discuss the draft. Is September 1 [Sunday] a good day for everyone?

Conannilsen has not joined the league after the invite from 6 days ago, so I am going to re-open the recruitment process because we are running out of time. Many of the members on the FF waiting list have been inactive, so I will send the invite link to the 4 remaining members on the list and the final spot will go to whoever joins first.
    I like that. Throw out those invites and see who catches it.

Quote Originally Posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
    Thanks for the invite, looking forward to the season!
    Welcome!

Welcome Ringo56 and EvertonBroncos, the new owners. The league is full. Now we can discuss the draft. Is September 1 [Sunday] a good day for everyone?
    1 September is good for me if it's in the afternoon/evening. Not a morning person. It would be nice if Jaws could be there. I think 6-7PM was good for her?
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

That date works for me!

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

works for me, any time is fine. Can we do something to pick draft order so we know where we pick?

I can make the 1st September work

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    works for me, any time is fine. Can we do something to pick draft order so we know where we pick?
    Yes, I can do a draft lottery like the one that will happen today for the FF Smackdown league.

Should be good for me.

That's the day before Labor Day so I'm sure I'll be half drunk as I prepare for some good eatin.

Count me in.

Looks like Sep 1 is the winner. I will wait for Jaws to confirm the ideal time, since she's a vicious shark and the current champ.

Thank goodness for the mock drafts, think I'll need to do a couple, first one yesterday pretty much every starter was on their bye week in week 10