Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Thundering Workhorse Power

I liked my draft, especially if A.J. Green returns soon.

QB Big Ben
    RB Alvin Kamara, Kerryon Johnson, Mark Ingram
    WR Adam Thielen, A.J. Green [Will Fuller]
    TE O.J. Howard
    D/ST Chiefs
    K Jason Myers / Seahawks

Bench: Josh Allen, Matt Breida, Will Fuller [A.J Green], Michael Gallup, Sterling Shepard, T.J. Hockenson.

Draft Recap gave me a B grade, 8-5 record, projected finish: 4.

Thundering Workhorse Power finished with a solid, if unspectacular, draft performance, taking the third overall draft slot and delivering a team that is capable of reaching the postseason. They ended up with the best pair of running backs in the league.

.If other NFL.com users are right, A.J. Green was a steal in the 7th round (75th overall pick versus an ADP of 62.0).

.In the 8th round, caution was thrown to the wind, as Matt Breida was selected at pick number 94 versus an ADP of 140.2 across all NFL.com leagues.

.Thundering Workhorse Power had a strong finish, accumulating the most projected points in the league over the second half of the draft.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

HIGH EXPECTATIONS LOCKED IN, GOING LONG STOCKS UP ON RUNNING BACKS
    Draft Grade
    A-
    Proj Record
    9-4
    Proj Finish
    DRAFT SUMMARY
    Going Long should officially be on the Official BCMB Div 1 radar after taking the sixth overall draft slot and delivering a team with playoff potential. They secured one of the most prolific foursomes of running backs in the league.

According to ADP, it was a bit of a reach selecting Dede Westbrook in the 7th round (78th overall pick versus an ADP of 123.4 across all NFL.com leagues).
    Going Long may know something no one else does, grabbing Tony Pollard, who is on a squad in less than 10% of all NFL.com leagues (8%).
    Christian McCaffrey can hurt opponents with his hands as well as his feet. He ranks first among RBs in projected receiving yards with 844.
    KEEPER VALUE
    Going Long used their only keeper spot to hold on to Christian McCaffrey (3.8 ADP). From an ADP perspective, he is as valuable as a draft pick in the top half of the first round.

I am liking my draft as well:

QB: Rivers
    RB: McCaffrey/Bonnafon, Josh jacobs/Jalen Richard, A. Jones, R. Freeman, K. Hunt, Pollard
    WR: T. Hill, Jeffery, D. Westbrook, Moncrief
    TE: Henry
    K: Badgley
    D: Browns

I am all in on Hunter henry this season and I have in every league I play in. Dede Westbrook I am betting as well.

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Thundering Workhorse Power

I liked my draft, especially if A.J. Green returns soon.

QB Big Ben
    RB Alvin Kamara, Kerryon Johnson, Mark Ingram
    WR Adam Thielen, A.J. Green [Will Fuller]
    TE O.J. Howard
    D/ST Chiefs
    K Jason Myers / Seahawks

Bench: Josh Allen, Matt Breida, Will Fuller [A.J Green], Michael Gallup, Sterling Shepard, T.J. Hockenson.

Draft Recap gave me a B grade, 8-5 record, projected finish: 4.
    looks good. Ben is such an under rated fantasy QB. I can never understand why he consistently goes so late. H e is always around 20 points and I believe he was top 3 QB last year.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    looks good. Ben is such an under rated fantasy QB. I can never understand why he consistently goes so late. H e is always around 20 points and I believe he was top 3 QB last year.
    Maybe it's the loss of Antonio Brown, but QB has become a deep position in FF. Matt Ryan was the #2 QB in FF last season ahead of Big Ben and I got him in the 8th round in the other league.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Maybe it's the loss of Antonio Brown, but QB has become a deep position in FF. Matt Ryan was the #2 QB in FF last season ahead of Big Ben and I got him in the 8th round in the other league.
    may be. I took Ben in round 12

Man, I made some wrong choices this week. 55+ on the bench and the games aren't over. You're welcome Miller High Life.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

He wasn't even drafted in 2 of my leagues. Same for Stafford.