Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Looks like it's going to be you and I, Gotham Rogues, in the semifinals. Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Looks like it's going to be you and I, Gotham Rogues, in the semifinals. Good Luck
    Good luck man!

This season has been crazy. Started out strong and stayed undefeated for a bit, then stayed in 1st place for longer and then struggled...

But none of that matters now! Let's do this!

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Quote Originally Posted by RealBronco View Post
    Good luck man!

This season has been crazy. Started out strong and stayed undefeated for a bit, then stayed in 1st place for longer and then struggled...

nothing personal, but I hope I win

Last year, I was in first place all season then lost in the Finals to Jaws who picked up mahomes after I dropped him before the first game.

Good Luck

nothing personal, but I hope I win

Last year, I was in first place all season then lost in the Finals to Jaws who picked up mahomes after I dropped him before the first game.

Good Luck
    Ouch man. Could be worse. You could be undefeated all season and then lose to a guy with a losing record in the Championship game.

but... I was the guy with the losing record.

Ouch man. Could be worse. You could be undefeated all season and then lose to a guy with a losing record in the Championship game.

but... I was the guy with the losing record.
    hahahahaha

Good luck man!

Sorry man. My team just went off this week. You had a good season and good luck next season.

Quote Originally Posted by haciendadad View Post
    @Peanut I was wondering how the standings tie breaker works? My standing in the league is #2 even though I have the same record as #1 and more points in the Points For column. I would think that would make me #1? I am lucky it doesn't affect me because I still get the bye but if I got knocked from #2 to #3, I would be very concerned.
    looks like it's you and I in the finals. See you then

Sorry man. My team just went off this week. You had a good season and good luck next season.
    Don't apologize for fielding a good team man. I'm just surprised I made the playoffs the way the tail end of my season went.

Good luck next week man!

@Peanut I was wondering how the standings tie breaker works? My standing in the league is #2 even though I have the same record as #1 and more points in the Points For column. I would think that would make me #1? I am lucky it doesn't affect me because I still get the bye but if I got knocked from #2 to #3, I would be very concerned.
    It's not looking good for me . I didn't like the look of your matchups and knew it was going to be a tough week.

It's not looking good for me . I didn't like the look of your matchups and knew it was going to be a tough week.
    @broncos SB2010, sorry I missed your previous post and then the Sunday games had been played and I didn't want to say anything until it was all over. You were definitely making it interesting in the very end. I didn't expect to beat you, you played so strong all season I guess I got a lucky week of the ball bouncing my way. Congratulations on putting up a strong showing all season long!
    BCMB Div 1 - Rollin' with Mahomies

@broncos SB2010, sorry I missed your previous post and then the Sunday games had been played and I didn't want to say anything until it was all over. You were definitely making it interesting in the very end. I didn't expect to beat you, you played so strong all season I guess I got a lucky week of the ball bouncing my way. Congratulations on putting up a strong showing all season long!
    thx. Congrats on having good season begginning to end.

Congratulations to Rollin' with Mahomies, haciendadad, I think you just won a prize from the Broncos
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Congratulations to Rollin' with Mahomies, haciendadad, I think you just won a prize from the Broncos
    That's what we were told.

Congrats, haciendadad I will be contacting you later this week.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Nice work haci. Based on my score, I'm glad I didn't make it to the 'ship. haha