Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    I skimmed then list for those highlighted QBs. The injuries probably took off some points, which makes it funnier that Flacco is rated waaaay below 2 one legged QBs.

And it's hard to take useless seriously from a team that still can't get a competitive head to head record vs us since Madden started coaching (1969). It's been 35 years man and our useless selves still own you by a wide margin. Maybe Flacco can put a dent in it.

And to get technical, useless since 2003. We had the highest win percentage in the NFL before XXXVII
    You got me !!!!!! Unfortunately I just go by what Iíve seen since Iíve been alive ( born in 79) and thatís Denver winning 3 Superbowls and the Raiders being trash.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    You got me !!!!!! Unfortunately I just go by what Iíve seen since Iíve been alive ( born in 79) and thatís Denver winning 3 Superbowls and the Raiders being trash.
    Too bad they're not the Denver 58Millers otherwise that stat would matter to more than 1 person.

I've been alive a lot longer and Denver hasn't had a winning record against since then. And I did see the Raiders 3 Super Bowls as well. !!!!!!

Too bad they're not the Denver 58Millers otherwise that stat would matter to more than 1 person.

I've been alive a lot longer and Denver hasn't had a winning record against since then. And I did see the Raiders 3 Super Bowls as well. !!!!!!
    Good for you bud! ......
    I grew up in N. California and the Raiders owned us until Shannahan arrived in 95 ended the dominance and Denver went on the own them since then, but you can pull out the old VHS and reminisce about the good old days.
    Denver being bullied by Oakland/LA for years and then popping the bully in the mouth was almost as sweet as Denver finally winning their first SB after SB embarrassments in the past.

Good for you bud! ......
    I grew up in N. California and the Raiders owned us until Shannahan arrived in 95 ended the dominance and Denver went on the own them since then, but you can pull out the old VHS and reminisce about the good old days.
    Didn't Shanahan coach Denver and win his Super Bowls DURING the VHS era? And depending on the person's household income, mostly during the VHS era?

I get what you're going to say next, Manning and Co. won POST the era. Good, now we both have 3. But we still own you and embarrass historically you on occasion. You were alive for those.

You can list your] timeline all you want, it's not an NFL timeline. Like the NFL started in 1979.

Didn't Shanahan coach Denver and win his Super Bowls DURING the VHS era? And depending on the person's household income, mostly during the VHS era?

I get what you're going to say next, Manning and Co. won POST the era. Good, now we both have 3. But we still own you and embarrass historically you on occasion. You were alive for those.

You can list your] timeline all you want, it's not an NFL timeline. Like the NFL started in 1979.
    I see you use Baphs spin tactics, I never said NFL started in 79, I can only judge football based on the era I have watched. And I was very clear that Oakland dominates Denver early in my football watching experience.

Yep but SB 50 wasnít on VHS 😎
    Your remind me of grandpa when he talks about coke being a nickel !!!!! Those were the good ole days😂
    You enjoy your history channel highlights but remember: Since the 27-0 beatdown October 16 1995 Denver is Oaklandís Daddy.

Speaking of embarrassments, what is the biggest embarrassment to you:
    A) your owner?
    B) the fact your team is moving to Vegas
    C) your teams overall record since Al canned Shanahan
    D) your team trying to beat gruden with his own offense in 2002 😂
    Last edited by 58Miller; 07-21-2019 at 12:57 PM.

Yep but SB 50 wasn’t on VHS ��
    Your remind me of grandpa when he talks about coke being a nickel !!!!! Those were the good ole days��
    You enjoy your history channel highlights but remember: Since the 27-0 beatdown October 16 1995 Denver is Oakland’s Daddy.
    Now it's the History Channel? What happened to the VHS?

Here's a clip from the Crime and Investigation Channel. It's why I laugh at 27-0.

Had to dust off the ol .mpg for that one. Daddys don't let their son take the belt from them and whip them until they cry uncle.

This and other digital lifetime treasures are why you've been a faux father since 1995. Yet I can't talk about our forefathers.

Don't let me address the elephant in the room, pops.

Last edited by DevilSpawn; 07-21-2019 at 01:06 PM.

Here's a clip from the Crime and Investigation Channel. It's why I laugh at 27-0.

Had to dust off the ol .mpg for that one. Daddys don't let their son take the belt from them and whip them until they cry uncle.

This and other digital lifetime treasures are why you've been a faux father since 1995. Yet I can't talk about our forefathers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bXTm3yZcK0

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-rush/0...cos-highlights
    Last edited by 58Miller; 07-21-2019 at 01:21 PM.

Maybe thatís your opinion but I got him 18th.
    but he has a ring i thought? why only 18th? this is your logic, i'm just trying to figure out why you have some of the opinions that you do.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    but he has a ring i thought? why only 18th? this is your logic, i'm just trying to figure out why you have some of the opinions that you do.
    Thatís where he belongs based on his past few season in my opinion. Doesnít mean i donít think he still has some left in the tank, itís called hope.

That’s where he belongs based on his past few season in my opinion. Doesn’t mean i don’t think he still has some left in the tank, it’s called hope.
    I would rank him 23rd, between Alex Smith and Nick Foles.

I would rank him 23rd, between Alex Smith and Nick Foles.
    I figured youíd have him higher since your all about the way back😉

I figured you’d have him higher since your all about the way back��
    Haha well even if I included his most recent body being the last 5 years, I'll have him 19th, moving Andy Dalton back three paces.

Actually he could be anywhere behind, in front of or between this cluster. More so behind or between.

20) Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions – 79 Overall
    19) Marcus Mariota – Tennessee Titans, 79 Overall
    18) Andy Dalton, Cincinnati Bengals – 80 Overall
    17) Derek Carr, Oakland Raiders – 80 Overall
    16) Dak Prescott, Dallas Cowboys – 81 Overall
    15) Kirk Cousins, Minnesota Vikings – 81 Overall
    Last edited by DevilSpawn; 07-21-2019 at 01:38 PM.

That was in Denver with Payton Manning. Not as embarrassing as in Denver with the almighty Jason Campbell.

And it was only 3 quarters. Can't claim to be a daddy when you can't top that with one of top 5 QBs of all time.

Edit: And that was a late 47. Not nearly as embarrassing as 59 with a whole quarter to go.
    Last edited by DevilSpawn; 07-21-2019 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    so both of you are hypocrites, got it. I don't want to hear about injury excuse making anymore when you all can whine about losing two guys and pretend things would have been different. the chargers might have lost badly to the pats in the playoffs but at least there is mole than just false hope for this year. you can pretend your team is stacked at WR.......you can pretend that joe flacco is going to be "come back player of the year"......you can pretend that the broncos will be a threat to the chiefs and chargers for the division......

unfortunately for you pretend time is almost over......
    The offseason couldnít come to a close soon enough.

Iíve been going to the Broncos training facility the last few days to get an up close and personal look.

CHJ has been working against Courtland Sutton quite often while Desean Hamilton is working against Bryce Callahan.

The defense has been dominat but that is a good thing when it comes to getting our young wide receivers better accustomed to the NFL level. They are going against some really good and dominant players and that will go a long way in their development.

So now Iím a hypocrite for saying Denver wins two more games if Sanders and CHJ were healthy? Ya that could be considered an injury excuse but no where on the level that you are or have used it.

Again, every NFL team, every year experiences critical injuries however there are teams that always make the playoffs and two that always make it to the super bowl, however your chargers have had big talent for years and suffered injuries like everyone else yet you guys still donít understand how to pull together and rebound.

Am I really a hypocrite? No and no near the level of the excuse making hypocrite that you are.

The only historical embarrassing moment I remember as a Bronco fan losing to the raiders was on Thursday night football back in 02 or 03 when Rich Ganon played a perfect game completing every pass.

Yes that was a huge embarrassment and I couldnít had been more upset with the broncos but not so much the team as I was with the coaching staff but then I realized that even the greatest coaches have their down moments.

Still not sure how Shanahan had the team so under prepared but hey it just goes to show that any ole crazy scenario can happen, I mean rich ganon-dork played a perfect game!

Anyway, the two teams have met each other 119 times (including 2 postseason games), with the Denver Broncos winning 53 games and the Oakland Raiders winning 64 games. They have also tied 2 times.

The raiders have owned the Denver Broncos way back in the 60ís, 70ís, and 80ís but since then, the tables have somewhat turned and the stats proves such for the simple fact that Oakland owned denver for three decades yet the winning percentage is only separated by 11 wins.

I myself really donít care whoís owned who in the past because right now both teams are pretty much even in the series, super bowl victories as well however I feel Denver will win another Lombardi before Oakland does, even with Gruden!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 07-21-2019 at 02:32 PM.