Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I know, I know. Cooper couldn't catch. We actually had a conversation about that at one point. It's funny though how Prescott didn't have any problems with him. Don't worry, you won't see any "Wish you had Cooper instead of Brown?" moments from me. You might get some "Don't you wish you had Flacco instead of Carr" moments, but I won't beat a dead horse on the Cooper thing. Even if Brown goes off his meds at some point this year.
    Maybe. Maybe not. I would bet on "Don't you wish neither was our QB" first,

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Maybe. Maybe not. I would bet on "Don't you wish neither was our QB" first,
    To be continued.

And if it weren't for Rahim Moore, Flacco would have 0 rings.

So Broncos fans, have you thanked Rahim Moore yet? He's partially responsible for the hope you have behind center this season.
    That’s just downright mean

And if it weren't for Rahim Moore, Flacco would have 0 rings.

So Broncos fans, have you thanked Rahim Moore yet? He's partially responsible for the hope you have behind center this season.
    Tony Carter had a lot to do with botching that play as well but hey, since then, Denver had put fourth the greatest offensive unit of all time AND they won a super bowl on the back of one of the greatest defenses of all time.

Yes that particular play still hurts but at least they’ve gone out and rectified their situation since which is a lot more than anyone can say for the Raiders.

BTW I can’t wait to go to the games in Las Vegas, it’s going to be pretty fun!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 07-20-2019 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post

you lose two players and want to have this "what if" opinion but when i mention far more injuries to the chargers in 2016 that's just excuse making and every team has injuries.......

oh and flacco is the most accomplished piece of crap, sorry excuse for a QB that's in the NFL........worse than eli manning in that regard and that's saying something!
    Hey your down to posting selfies! I’m so glad your gradually accepting who you are...! Always love yourself first.

Anyway 58mil is right, with emergence of Lindsay and Chubb the team could had won a few more game had key players such as Sanders and Harris has remained healthy.

I know it’s hard to fathom but there are teams that know how to win with heart as a unit. Teams that are accustomed to winning oppose to being so used to losing like the dead bolts.

When the goings got tough, Philis was like “let’s do what we do best and exit the playoffs early again”...
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 07-21-2019 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Carr over Flacco? Interesting. I'll bet most people feel that way. Not true, but I'm sure it's a thing. The Ravens might've forced Jackson on Harbaugh, and had some of that Tebow/Vince Young success, but I'd be willing to bet Gruden isn't crazy about Carr either. They didn't draft a QB this year, but they had to rebuild the roster anyway. I think he's playing the long game, and waiting for next year's draft.

Who would you rather have for one game right now, Flacco or Trubisky? Taking injury history, roster, and scheme out of the equation. One game to win, which one would you rather have and why? I have a feeling I know what your reason will be, I'm just curious.
    Oh of course I am going to say Mitch right now. I only have to watch the 4th quarter of the Bears playoff loss to understand that. A great td pass to Robinson, after that putting the Bears in a position to win in the last seconds of the game, then double doink Parkey enters the game. You could also look at the last game of the regular season. Vikings have to win to make the playoffs, Mitch is playing before a hostile crowd on the road. He ends up being in complete control of that game. Right now I would rather have the QB on the upswing over the one on the decline for a must win.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Hey your down to posting selfies! I’m so glad your gradually accepting who you are...! Always love yourself first.

Anyway 58mil is right, with emergence of Lindsay and Chubb the team could had won a few more game had key players such as Sanders and Harris has remained healthy.

I know it’s hard to fathom but there are teams that know how to win with heart as a unit. Teams that are accustomed to winning oppose to being so used to losing like the dead bolts.

When the goings got tough, Philis was like “let’s do what we do best and exit the playoffs early again”...
    so both of you are hypocrites, got it. I don't want to hear about injury excuse making anymore when you all can whine about losing two guys and pretend things would have been different. the chargers might have lost badly to the pats in the playoffs but at least there is mole than just false hope for this year. you can pretend your team is stacked at WR.......you can pretend that joe flacco is going to be "come back player of the year"......you can pretend that the broncos will be a threat to the chiefs and chargers for the division......

unfortunately for you pretend time is almost over......

so both of you are hypocrites, got it. I don't want to hear about injury excuse making anymore when you all can whine about losing two guys and pretend things would have been different. the chargers might have lost badly to the pats in the playoffs but at least there is mole than just false hope for this year. you can pretend your team is stacked at WR.......you can pretend that joe flacco is going to be "come back player of the year"......you can pretend that the broncos will be a threat to the chiefs and chargers for the division......

unfortunately for you pretend time is almost over......
    You can spin it if you want, i never made an excuse why we went 6-10. I made an argument of why we will be better. I didn’t say we would have made the playoffs or won a SB like you when your team loses players.

Madden QB Ratings. As barely accurate but altogether useless as these are, I feel they have Flacco slightly lower than he should be. They're missing a team because they have two Saints QBs for some reason.

32) Teddy Bridgewater, New Orleans Saints – 73 Overall
    31) Ryan Tannehill, Tennessee Titans – 74 Overall
    30) Joe Flacco, Denver Broncos – 74 Overall
    29) Sam Darnold, New York Jets – 74 Overall
    28) Josh Allen, Buffalo Bills – 74 Overall
    27) Mitchell Trubisky, Chicago Bears – 75 Overall
    26) Ryan Fitzpatrick, Miami Dolphins – 75 Overall
    25) Jameis Winston, Tampa Bay Buccaneers — 76 Overall
    24) Lamar Jackson, Baltimore Ravens – 76 Overall
    23) Alex Smith, Washington Redskins – 77 Overall
    22) Nick Foles, Jacksonville Jaguars – 77 Overall
    21) Jimmy Garoppolo, San Francisco 49ers – 78 Overall
    20) Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions – 79 Overall
    19) Marcus Mariota – Tennessee Titans, 79 Overall
    18) Andy Dalton, Cincinnati Bengals – 80 Overall
    17) Derek Carr, Oakland Raiders – 80 Overall
    16) Dak Prescott, Dallas Cowboys – 81 Overall
    15) Kirk Cousins, Minnesota Vikings – 81 Overall
    14) Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagles – 82 Overall
    13) Deshaun Watson, Houston Texans – 82 Overall
    12) Baker Mayfield, Cleveland Browns – 83 Overall
    11) Jared Goff, Los Angeles Rams – 83 Overall
    10) Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers – 84 Overall
    9) Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers – 85 Overall
    8) Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons – 89 Overall
    7) Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers – 90 Overall
    6) Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks – 91 Overall
    5) Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts – 92 Overall
    4) Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints – 92 Overall
    3) Phillip Rivers, San Diego Chargers – 94 Overall
    2) Tom Brady, New England Patriots – 96 Overall
    1) Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City Chiefs – 97 Overall

Madden QB Ratings. As barely accurate but altogether useless as these are, I feel they have Flacco slightly lower than he should be. They're missing a team because they have two Saints QBs for some reason.

That’s what jumps out to you ?
    Not Alex Smith who can’t walk?
    Garapalo coming off a ACL is 21?
    I’d also have Flacco ahead of Darnold, Allen, Fitzpatrick, Lamar, Winston, Foles, Mariota and Dalton.
    I’d put him around 18 overall. Like you said pretty useless, kinda like the Raiders since 1983 😉
    "Last team to stop the Pats in the AFC reside's in Denver, alomg with the last active AFC Qb

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    You can spin it if you want, i never made an excuse why we went 6-10. I made an argument of why we will be better. I didn’t say we would have made the playoffs or won a SB like you when your team loses players.
    We don’t lose those guys i bet we at least go 2-2.

you're literally saying you would have won games you didn't had two guys been healthy......TWO GUYS!!

the funny thing is, you're not the only donk fan here saying it..........bunch of hypocrites,
    Last edited by baphamet; 07-21-2019 at 10:57 AM.

I’d also have Flacco ahead of Darnold, Allen, Fitzpatrick, Lamar, Winston, Foles, Mariota and Dalton.
    I’d put him around 18 overall. Like you said pretty useless, kinda like the Raiders since 1983 ��
    well, flacco is the most accomplished QB in the division, so he must be the best QB in the division, right?

Quote Originally Posted by bears6385 View Post
    Oh of course I am going to say Mitch right now. I only have to watch the 4th quarter of the Bears playoff loss to understand that. A great td pass to Robinson, after that putting the Bears in a position to win in the last seconds of the game, then double doink Parkey enters the game. You could also look at the last game of the regular season. Vikings have to win to make the playoffs, Mitch is playing before a hostile crowd on the road. He ends up being in complete control of that game. Right now I would rather have the QB on the upswing over the one on the decline for a must win.
    That's a really fair assessment. Personally, I think Trubisky's mobility is a big plus for him.

Wow. Talk about bulletin board material for Flacco. Carr could read this thread, dedicate a MacGruber notebook to Broncos fans, and it still wouldn't touch the butt hurt Flacco has to feel seeing those Madden ratings.

Lol. They've got Baker and Goff ranked ahead of Wentz. The Kool Aid is flowing at EA these days. Mariota even with Stafford, and Dalton higher.

I’d put him around 18 overall. Like you said pretty useless, kinda like the Raiders since 1983 ��
    I skimmed then list for those highlighted QBs. The injuries probably took off some points, which makes it funnier that Flacco is rated waaaay below 2 one legged QBs.

And it's hard to take useless seriously from a team that still can't get a competitive head to head record vs us since Madden started coaching (1969). It's been 35 years man and our useless selves still own you by a wide margin. Maybe Flacco can put a dent in it.

And to get technical, useless since 2003. We had the highest win percentage in the NFL before XXXVII

well, flacco is the most accomplished QB in the division, so he must be the best QB in the division, right?
    Maybe that’s your opinion but I got him 18th.