Our 2019 D-line should be intense and exciting!

I知 excited to see our new D line in training camp, I have a feeling we値l be hearing a lot about it in the upcoming weeks! Wolfe and Gotsis are both in a contract year and will be looking to show out to the brass while trying to keep the young guys out of their roster spots next season. Shelby Harris is looking to raise his stock for next season and get paid, he may have the most raw talent on our D line. Our new draft pick, DreMont Jones seems pretty chippy and looking to establish himself early, and I think (and truly hope) that DeMarcus Walker could really blow up in year 2 knowing he痴 on the career edge(I知 not counting the first year and severe positional mismanagement by Vance & Co). Kerr has been relatively average to solid when he plays. I think these guys are going to be competing HARD for playing time, and all of them will be looking to prove themselves to the new coaches. If these guys are as hungry as I think, and the competition is as intense as I hope, opposing offensive lines could REALLY have their hands full this season with keeping these guys out of the backfield. I think we値l see a faster, more explosive, and penetrating D-line this season. Combining that with the speed of Miller and Chubb off the edges, I think that game planning against Denver could be an absolute nightmare this season....

Quote Originally Posted by BigSkyBronco View Post
    I知 excited to see our new D line in training camp, I have a feeling we値l be hearing a lot about it in the upcoming weeks! Wolfe and Gotsis are both in a contract year and will be looking to show out to the brass while trying to keep the young guys out of their roster spots next season. Shelby Harris is looking to raise his stock for next season and get paid, he may have the most raw talent on our D line. Our new draft pick, DreMont Jones seems pretty chippy and looking to establish himself early, and I think (and truly hope) that DeMarcus Walker could really blow up in year 2 knowing he痴 on the career edge(I知 not counting the first year and severe positional mismanagement by Vance & Co). Kerr has been relatively average to solid when he plays. I think these guys are going to be competing HARD for playing time, and all of them will be looking to prove themselves to the new coaches. If these guys are as hungry as I think, and the competition is as intense as I hope, opposing offensive lines could REALLY have their hands full this season with keeping these guys out of the backfield. I think we値l see a faster, more explosive, and penetrating D-line this season. Combining that with the speed of Miller and Chubb off the edges, I think that game planning against Denver could be an absolute nightmare this season....
    In 2015 I saw Derek Wolfe and Malik Jackson constantly double teamed. They added so much power up the middle forcing teams to pick their poison on who was going to be chipped between Von and Ware! Add in a blitzing TJ Ward or Danny T and it became very special.

Fast forward to 2019, Denver should be able to force opposition to game plan around Miller and Chubb with penetration coming up the middle as well which will take down field play makers off the field In order to add more blockers up front meaning we can afford to blitz someone like Will Parks or Josey Jewell on somewhat of a consistent basis.

We really need Gotsis and Walker to come alive as pass rushers!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    In 2015 I saw Derek Wolfe and Malik Jackson constantly double teamed. They added so much power up the middle forcing teams to pick their poison on who was going to be chipped between Von and Ware! Add in a blitzing TJ Ward or Danny T and it became very special.

Fast forward to 2019, Denver should be able to force opposition to game plan around Miller and Chubb with penetration coming up the middle as well which will take down field play makers off the field In order to add more blockers up front meaning we can afford to blitz someone like Will Parks or Josey Jewell on somewhat of a consistent basis.

We really need Gotsis and Walker to come alive as pass rushers!
    If we don’t get that pressure up the middle...our outside pass rushers are far less effective..... hopefully, as you said... we got the guy or guys that can do it..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

I'm high on Dremont Jones.

I'm also high on what Walker can do now that we have a top flight coaching staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny_Quest View Post

I'm also high on what Walker can do now that we have a top flight coaching staff.
    I agree with both statements, very much looking forward to seeing them this year.
    哲ever argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.

― Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny_Quest View Post

i am hoping jones and walker step up making wolfe Expendibe this season unless he wants to take a discount. he is just getting a little long in the tooth

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait