Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Nothing too exciting happened today other than CHJ pretty much dominating Courtland Sutton when they went against each other.

Watching the D practice, Iíve realized that someone has to be leading this defense, mentally firing them up in a huge way from within and Iím willing to bet that it is all CHJ.

I hope John Elway realizes this and extends him because wether itís Yiadoms time or not, when CHJ leaves I think this dominance leaves as well.

As for the ever struggling offense up front, I think the best thing for them to do is to keep going after this defense and eventually they have to get better, right?

I haven't followed much of the start. ANy word on where Kareem Jackson is lining up? Is he mostly at Safety? Corner? Both? And how's Bryce Callahan looked? I thought he was an underrated pickup for us.

I've read some of the posts here, not good to hear that Bolles is showing some struggles. I know there was a rumor Trent Williams wants out of Was, and I could see us pulling a trigger on that type of deal if we could fit him under the cap.

The comment that Hogan looked like the best QB out there is interesting. I would agree I don't think he will end up making it, that may be just more familiarity with some of the receivers tendencies because he's been here a little longer. If Lock does not get to where we need him to be we will have to carry 3 QB's and Hogan may make it just because he's the only serviceable option if Flacco goes down.

Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post
    I haven't followed much of the start. ANy word on where Kareem Jackson is lining up? Is he mostly at Safety? Corner? Both? And how's Bryce Callahan looked? I thought he was an underrated pickup for us.

I've read some of the posts here, not good to hear that Bolles is showing some struggles. I know there was a rumor Trent Williams wants out of Was, and I could see us pulling a trigger on that type of deal if we could fit him under the cap.

The comment that Hogan looked like the best QB out there is interesting. I would agree I don't think he will end up making it, that may be just more familiarity with some of the receivers tendencies because he's been here a little longer. If Lock does not get to where we need him to be we will have to carry 3 QB's and Hogan may make it just because he's the only serviceable option if Flacco goes down.
    I've read that he's been almost exclusively playing safety so far through OTAs and camp. Although with Simmons and Park both apparently having some strong practices early that could mean that Jackson goes back to corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Nothing too exciting happened today other than CHJ pretty much dominating Courtland Sutton when they went against each other.

Watching the D practice, I’ve realized that someone has to be leading this defense, mentally firing them up in a huge way from within and I’m willing to bet that it is all CHJ.

I hope John Elway realizes this and extends him because wether it’s Yiadoms time or not, when CHJ leaves I think this dominance leaves as well.

As for the ever struggling offense up front, I think the best thing for them to do is to keep going after this defense and eventually they have to get better, right?

I'm glad that Sutton is getting a tough battle in camp because that will make him better. I'm sure most teammates realize right now it's about showing what you can do, but also making the guy across from you better.

There was a story from yesterday where one of the DBs shut down Patrick on a play, and Patrick went over to the DB huddle and said something along the lines of "You made the break before I did, so I was telegraphing something. What did I do that you say to know?" And the DB (I think Yiadom) gave him the answer.

Show you belong, make your teammates better. That's how the team gets better.

From everything Iíve read the line as a whole is struggling, not only Bolles. There are reports that Bolles is much more receptive to coaching compared with the last two years. Bolles used to walk away from coaches in frustration and now heís listening. It might take time for Munchak to get the line up to speed. Itís still very early.

I don't have a clip but if people haven't seen Brandon McManus going pick 6 today, you really should. I liked the high step into the end zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I don't have a clip but if people haven't seen Brandon McManus going pick 6 today, you really should. I liked the high step into the end zone.
    Maybe he missed his calling? Extra depth for the secondary? LOL

I'm glad that Sutton is getting a tough battle in camp because that will make him better. I'm sure most teammates realize right now it's about showing what you can do, but also making the guy across from you better.

There was a story from yesterday where one of the DBs shut down Patrick on a play, and Patrick went over to the DB huddle and said something along the lines of "You made the break before I did, so I was telegraphing something. What did I do that you say to know?" And the DB (I think Yiadom) gave him the answer.

Show you belong, make your teammates better. That's how the team gets better.
    Leary had similar comments about Wolfe challenging by playing hard and making Leary work. The offense is struggling a bit but also making some plays. The process should make the team better with guys challenging each other.

The offense always starts slower than the defense. Thatís part of football this time of year

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I tweeted out everything I saw at camp. Sorry been too busy to do a write up.

But my twitter was/is the fakeur29 or thefakeu29, cant remember. I only twitter for TC. but you guys can see all my tweeters there
    ThefakeUR29

Thanks. I'll be checking it.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Hereís the clip:

Hearing some good things about Day 4 and several players:

Offense bounced back.

Juwaan Winfree - getting a vibe like Phillip Lindsay during last yearís TC. Hope he keeps it going.

Elijah Wilkinson - Scangarello praises his performance.

Josey Jewell - making plays and seems like heís building on his rookie season.

Austin Fort - itís early but heís catching the eye of the coaches. Itís early but looks like he has a shot to make the roster.

Noah Fant - expectations are high but sounds like heís coming along very well.

Emmanuel Sanders - read one comment that heís playing fast and as if heíll be ready to open the season.

Drew Lock - couple of INTs but finished strong. Scangarello had positive things to say about his work ethic and approach to improving every day.

Brett Rypien - Fangio made a positive comment about his future. Fangio is measured with his praise so his comment seemed noteworthy.

Nice to hear about Wilkinson. I had no idea who he was until I saw Rick talking about him. He's been here since 2017. Sounds like he's lost weight and is very athletic for his size. He's listed at 6'6 328 so he could certainly have dropped a few, increase his quickness, and still be at a good playing weight for a tackle. Wonder if he's a guy who could legitimately push Bolles for the LT spot.

Nice to hear about Wilkinson. I had no idea who he was until I saw Rick talking about him. He's been here since 2017. Sounds like he's lost weight and is very athletic for his size. He's listed at 6'6 328 so he could certainly have dropped a few, increase his quickness, and still be at a good playing weight for a tackle. Wonder if he's a guy who could legitimately push Bolles for the LT spot.
    I love the idea and hopefully Elway is on board with it if itís really an option!

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Here’s the clip:

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    "Let's just give them Keenum for an, "I owe you".