Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

For the second consecutive day it sounds like the offense won. Apparently they built on yesterday nicely and were very good, and Flacco had a very good day as well.

EDIT:
    https://predominantlyorange.com/2019...-best-day-far/
    Last edited by Butler By'Note; 07-26-2019 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    For the second consecutive day it sounds like the offense won. Apparently they built on yesterday nicely and were very good, and Flacco had a very good day as well.

EDIT:
    That’s impossible ... Flacco stinks..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Little disappointed that Lock is having such a poor camp. I knew he was going to take work, but it sounds almost as if he's a very long way off, like Lynch levels of bad

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Little disappointed that Lock is having such a poor camp. I knew he was going to take work, but it sounds almost as if he's a very long way off, like Lynch levels of bad
    I haven't read anything about him having a bad camp. From what I've read he's been inconsistent at times, but that's all rookie QBs. He's also started getting more reps with the second group.

I haven't been there but from what I've put together it sounds a lot like the sound byte from Fangio last week was to crush any potential QB controversy that might have come up. He wanted it to be clear that Flacco is the guy and that's it.

But if you've got some articles I haven't read about Lock being poor, I'd like to read them.

Thy worked him in with the 2s today... so can’t be all bad..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Crazy that a guy who played primarily in the shotgun with his receivers running all verts would struggle in a pro offense. He is a project in the same sense that Lynch was a project.

Luckily, Lock seems to actually care and works hard. Really think he needs a full year to sit and learn. He has great skills but he is not an NFL QB at he moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post

EDIT:
    I heard Flacco and the receivers stretched the field today. Disappointed to hear Hogan continues getting more reps than Lock with the 2s. Although I heard Lock is getting mixed in with reps. I would much rather see Lock and Rypien getting more reps.

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    Crazy that a guy who played primarily in the shotgun with his receivers running all verts would struggle in a pro offense. He is a project in the same sense that Lynch was a project.

Luckily, Lock seems to actually care and works hard. Really think he needs a full year to sit and learn. He has great skills but he is not an NFL QB at he moment.
    Until yesterday Flacco struggled and heís played a lot of snaps out of shotgun in his career. Iím not trying to say Lock would have done better however, the first week of camp illustrated the difficulty of putting a new offense on the field - new QB, OC, line coach, TEs, young receivers, etc. For Lockís first full camp heís doing fine. I agree with the observation on work ethic - I read that heís showing up the earliest.

That's honestly the 1st ive heard of Lock having a poor camp. Ive heard the same ole "he's got to get better at making his reads" but that's every QB

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    That's honestly the 1st ive heard of Lock having a poor camp. Ive heard the same ole "he's got to get better at making his reads" but that's every QB
    It's all relative. If you were someone who believed he would be the backup to Flacco week one, then yes, he's having a bad camp. If you believed he was a project, he's par for the course so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    It's all relative. If you were someone who believed he would be the backup to Flacco week one, then yes, he's having a bad camp. If you believed he was a project, he's par for the course so far.
    Correct. As I mentioned after the draft, Rypien will end up being the #2 on the team this year.
    Last edited by JW7; 07-26-2019 at 05:17 PM.

I've been keeping up with it through the Broncos zone podcast only, not had chance to read up or see anything, hoping for more consistency from the offence which apparently might be starting to come true, they said that the defence has (probably not surprisingly) had the upper hand every day so far, but the last day they covered was a lot more promising.

From what I've heard as well, can see Hogan being the one to be cut with Rypien and Lock being left to fight for backup status, considering that he's taking less and less snaps in favour of the former.
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    Correct. As I mentioned after the draft, Rypien will end up being the #2 on the team this year.
    Rypien and Hogan have looked borderline awful. Rypien might not even make it onto a practice squad if his camp continues this way.

How many days have you attended and what have you read? Lock has been easily, at worst, the #2 QB since day one. He outperforms Flacco at times as well. The biggest gripe on him has been from a mechanical point of view but it has been said that the coaches aren't even all that concerned with changing his footwork. They believe it is fine how it is.

Lynch levels of bad = scrambling during 7 on 7s. Lock has not done that, but he has thrown the least amount of interceptions and rhe most TDs in the 4 practices I've attended. Against mostly 3s and 2s, albeit, but still worth noting. He hasn't exceeded my expectations of his rookie camp, but he's matched them. So has every other QB on the roster. Flacco, average at best. Hogan, awful. Rypien, struggling to make a practice squad.
    Last edited by Papa-pwn; 07-26-2019 at 05:52 PM.