Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    One of my favourite things that I've read about Fangio this year is how he's throwing rookies, even UDFA players in to get first team reps. When asked about it he said that he wants to see what the rookies can do against guys who are a lot further along than they are. Can they show that the situation isn't too big for them? And can they look like they belong?

An example of this was from today when UDFA LB Josh Watson was in for first team reps with the base D, and the Broncos had him calling the defensive plays in the huddle for that situation.

That's a great outlook from a Head Coach. And it will benefit Denver going forward, both in finding and keeping gems but also in future years when it comes to signing UDFA players after the draft. If they know they can sign in Denver and get a legitimate look in all situations and with all players, then players will choose the Broncos over other teams.
    Kind of sounds like a Belichick type philosophy however I think Fangio is more of a players coach that the players will love!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Sua Cravens is good for Drew Lock confidence, not.

Lock for some odd reason just completed a pass to the turf and Sua starts laughing at the top of his lungs like a girl.
    Sua is a joke. He will be faking injuries and talking a big game on Instagram by the 2nd week of the pre-season, he wont make the team and I'll be laughing when he is rightfully shown the door.

Reports suggest DeMarcus Walker is having a strong camp. Itís still an uphill battle to make the roster but good to hear heís doing well.

They'd just have to stay away from running a no huddle, or change the calls for that and the audibles.

Surely this coaching staff can't be Bill Callahan stupid?

OH NO!!! *the kiss of death*

That sounds like a "hold my beer" invitation waiting to be accepted.

Oh wait...VJ & 'Nem are no longer here so maybe that invitation goes unaccepted!

But let me exorcise that demon just in case!!!

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Sam_Z and JW7 thanks for posting your camp observations. Keepíem coming!

Derek Wolfe is one of the biggest and tallest broncos but big Ron Leary and Juwan James are like two 55 gallon drums stacked. These boys are huge!

Not too much to report about today. Wildly enough, Hogan looked like the best QB on the field. Still think we need to release him to get the younger guys reps. I don't see a scenerio where he is apart of the future.

Flacco and the ones are getting manhandled up front. Really tough to judge his play because he has zero time back there.

Lock is incredibly hot and cold. He can make a wow throw then go on a streak of poor decisions. Anyone who thinks he can start this year is out of their minds. The talent is there but at this point in camp he doesn't look close to ready but that is expected. I'm excited to see him develop.

Defense was chirping a lot today and rightfully so. Tough to tell if our defense will be that good or our offense is bad. Taking it with a grain of salt because defense usually always comes out on top early camp.
    Last edited by JW7; 07-21-2019 at 10:41 AM.

Surely this coaching staff can't be Bill Callahan stupid?
    Let's all say a prayer that they are not.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    "Let's just give them Keenum for an, "I owe you".

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    I can relate to the Chiefs fan. I've thought about going to the Redskins/Ravens TC just because it's football. We did take our daughter to the Patriots TC one year. Yes, I wore Broncos stuff. Yes, I got those looks.

Gotta spread some before I can give ya some.....

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Just read that Bolles sacked Flacco on a weird play. Sounds like Bolles is going to suck again
    Sadly unless we just cut him completely he are stuck with him he has ZERO trade value.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Sam_Z and JW7 thanks for posting your camp observations. Keep’em coming!
    Yeah that......

Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post
    OH NO!!! *the kiss of death*

That sounds like a "hold my beer" invitation waiting to be accepted.

Oh wait...VJ & 'Nem are no longer here so maybe that invitation goes unaccepted!

But let me exorcise that demon just in case!!!

Hopefully Butler hasn't jinxed us......

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    Not too much to report about today. Wildly enough, Hogan looked like the best QB on the field. Still think we need to release him to get the younger guys reps. I don't see a scenerio where he is apart of the future.

Flacco and the ones are getting manhandled up front. Really tough to judge his play because he has zero time back there.

Lock is incredibly hot and cold. He can make a wow throw then go on a streak of poor decisions. Anyone who thinks he can start this year is out of their minds. The talent is there but at this point in camp he doesn't look close to ready but that is expected. I'm excited to see him develop.

Defense was chirping a lot today and rightfully so. Tough to tell if our defense will be that good or our offense is bad. Taking it with a grain of salt because defense usually always comes out on top early camp.

TY for the TC updates very insightful. Yes you are 100 % right about how the Defense usually wins the first few TC as the Offensive has to find its rhythm they will I hope unless we have another Case Problem which I would like to believe that Joe Flacco is 1000 % better than Case. I knew Lock will be about 2-3 Years from Starting and I am totally cool with that because I really want him to study and hone on on his craft foot work timing and most importantly accuracy. I for one am ok with Sua destroying is confidence. This is a performance league and if you are under performing you deserve what you get. Lock will get some tough skin and prevail in due time.

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    TY for the TC updates very insightful. Yes you are 100 % right about how the Defense usually wins the first few TC as the Offensive has to find its rhythm they will I hope unless we have another Case Problem which I would like to believe that Joe Flacco is 1000 % better than Case. I knew Lock will be about 2-3 Years from Starting and I am totally cool with that because I really want him to study and hone on on his craft foot work timing and most importantly accuracy. I for one am ok with Sua destroying is confidence. This is a performance league and if you are under performing you deserve what you get. Lock will get some tough skin and prevail in due time.
    First, why would anyone want the Broncos potential backup quarterback to have his confidence destroyed? Itís not as if Flacco going down to injury is a stretch.

I highly doubt Suía Cravens, a flake who quit on one team and accomplished zilch in the NFL, will destroy the confidence of Drew Lock.

Lock was thrown in as the starter at Missouri as a true freshman, played behind a poor line and multiple coaches. He holds the SECís single season record for passing TDs and 3rd all-time (playing with less talent than top SEC teams). Iíll bet Drew Lock will be in the NFL longer than Suía Cravens.

I tweeted out everything I saw at camp. Sorry been too busy to do a write up.

But my twitter was/is the fakeur29 or thefakeu29, cant remember. I only twitter for TC. but you guys can see all my tweeters there
    For now....
    1. Reuben Badass LB; 2. Joe Mixon RB; 3. Jake Butt TE; 3B Sid Jones DB; 4. Bucky Hoges TE; 6. Ryan Switzer WR. Trade for Sheldon Richardson.