Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Alexander Johnson hasnít done anything special but he seems to be very very solid in coverage. However josh Johnson is getting more playing time.

Also I do not know why but the Atlanta hawks are here and some of them are on the field LOL

Mike Shanahan is here and on the field as well with Vic Fangio and John Elway?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/a...n-work-pay-off

The knee jerk reactions to Lockís ďhold-outĒ were a bit misguided.
    Good for him. He pulled the plug on his agent's gambit and didn't miss any practices. He seems intent on giving his best effort. Time to play ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Alexander Johnson hasnít done anything special but he seems to be very very solid in coverage. However josh Johnson is getting more playing time.

Also I do not know why but the Atlanta hawks are here and some of them are on the field LOL
    Nice to see. I was taken by surprise as well.

Reading a lot of picks being thrown by Flacco and Hogan. Wonder if they are great defensive plays or bad passes.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Just got back from practice. Some brief notes.

1.) Hogan had a few nice throws today. Hopefully he can use that momentum on another team. He is robbing reps from Lock with the twos and Rypien who barely sees the field.

2.) A lot of work to do with Lock still but it's eveident the talent is there. If he can sit a full year, similar to Mahomes we could finally have or QBOTF.

3.) I've been a fan of Rypien since before the draft but he has great ball placement. It's a shame that he is barely seeing the field. If they want to keep him they will have to keep 3 QBs on the roster.

4.) Between #33 and #48. Muhammad and Jackson respectively I think, one of them will make the roster if they can prove they can return kicks.

5.) Munchak seems like a great coach. The o-line position drills were like rapid fire. Outside of bringing in Fangio, this could be the best off-season acquisition.

6.) Which brings me to Fangio. Practice seems to have more of a purpose and attentiveness from the players this year. Very encouraged to see how this keeps growing.

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Reading a lot of picks being thrown by Flacco and Hogan. Wonder if they are great defensive plays or bad passes.
    Iím not going to lie the coverage seemed to be very very tight and those dropped passes I think were more do to Flacco trying to burn the ball in there in tight coverage

Itís great practice for him

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    A lot of work to do with Lock still but it's eveident the talent is there. If he can sit a full year, similar to Mahomes we could finally have or QBOTF.
    Did you know Mahomes is the only 1st/2nd round QB in the last decade to not start at least 25% of his rookie year and not be a complete bust?

Every other successful early round QB started at least a quarter of their rookie year, while every single one that did not ended up a bust. Lynch, Tebow, Locker, Manziel, White, Clausen, Osweiler, ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Did you know Mahomes is the only 1st/2nd round QB in the last decade to not start at least 25% of his rookie year and not ve a complete bust? Every other successful early round QB started at least a quarter of their rookie year, while every single one that did not ended up a bust.
    I'm going to take whatever you say with a grain of salt when it comes to Lock. He definitely has talent but there were a few throws he had today where he threw groundballs on short routes. It's in his best interest and the teams if he is able to sit a full year and learn.

Von Miller beat Juwan James quite a bit today in fact I think James is still out there looking for him.

Connor McGovern was bull rushed by Harris And DeMarcus Marcus walker look like an all pro when going up against Garrett Bolles. In fact walker spun Bolles around and Bolles ended up hugging Joe Flacco.

Not such a good day for the O-line in practice drills.

Loved seeing Shanny roaming the sidelines. It was eerie and cool all at the same time.

Great updates guys. Thanks! I hope the Oline shores it up a lot before the season..,
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Nice to see. I was taken by surprise as well.
    Josh Johnson or Josh Watson? Lol either way I have a ton of high hopes for he and Alexander Johnson.

No offense to Todd David and I would not wish an injury on anyone but perhaps this is a blessing in disguise!

BTW it wasnít nearly as hot out there today as it was yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Von Miller beat Juwan James quite a bit today in fact I think James is still out there looking for him.

Connor McGovern was bull rushed by Harris And DeMarcus Marcus walker look like an all pro when going up against Garrett Bolles. In fact walker spun Bolles around and Bolles ended up hugging Joe Flacco.

Not such a good day for the O-line in practice drills.
    Miller can do that to anybody so it isnít surprising. James is good and this will be great for him in the long run. McGovern for as much as he can lift seems to struggle anchoring against power. Walker has a lot of talent, this could be him putting it all together, we will see soon. Regardless Bolles does need to take another step this year

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Loved seeing Shanny roaming the sidelines. It was eerie and cool all at the same time.
    Itís funny but was able to get close enough to over hear Mike saying that he knew all the offensive plays. It was not because he Recognized them but I guess the verbiage of each call is still pretty similar to when he ran things.

Not good if weíre playing the 49ers in any big games in the not to distant future.