• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • andrewmlb
    Spirit fingers included
    • Apr 2009

Training Camp 2019

Post all info here, what you're excited for, position battles, and all latest news. Here is to a great 2019-2020 season
    I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
    I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
    I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
    "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
    God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
    Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys
  • andrewmlb
    Spirit fingers included
    • Apr 2009

I live in Florida, so please post as much info as possible as I am not "in the loop" for latest info. What publications do you all normally frequent to get your latest news fix?
    "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1

Comment

• DwhitetheGamer
      Starter
      • Oct 2014

I do know that there's a livestream on YouTube for the Broncos Training Camp.

Comment

• Kyousukeneko
        Football Immortal
        • May 2010

Originally posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
        I do know that there's a livestream on YouTube for the Broncos Training Camp.
        its through the main broncos youtube also. and atwater is doing some stuff.

atwater needs to get into casting

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

^is the link could be fun to watch
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm
        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• EddieMac
          Canuck Mod, eh!
          • Feb 2004

Love this time of year... the excitement of camp news...and the dread of injury news..
          sigpic

Comment

• skeeter01
            Football Immortal
            • Apr 2008

I've been hyping up Jawan Winfree....and wouldn't ya know ......he comes up with the first post of an exciting catch. See "Denver Post " I'm sure we'll hear a lot more about him....I just hope it translates once the pads come on

Comment

• andrewmlb
              Spirit fingers included
              • Apr 2009

Last year there was a milehighreport link to read all the tweets at TC. Is anyone providing something like that this year?

Comment

• JW7
                Captain
                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by andrewmlb View Post
                Last year there was a milehighreport link to read all the tweets at TC. Is anyone providing something like that this year?
                I've been using this one from Broncos Wire:

Less people tweeting this year. Hopefully it picks up tomorrow.
                sigpic

Comment

• Sam_Z
                  Banned User
                  • Dec 2004

Originally posted by andrewmlb View Post
                  I live in Florida, so please post as much info as possible as I am not "in the loop" for latest info. What publications do you all normally frequent to get your latest news fix?
                  First day of camp and hardly anyone is speaking here. I hate to say it but this place seems to be becoming obsolete.

Try Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for up to the minute reports. However I strongly would not recommend turning on your post notifications for everyone.

Just one or two sports reporters (Albright and Schefter) will work otherwise your phone will start going off like crazy when, Nikki, Renck, Kliss, Paige, Mason, Dmac, etc all attempt to out do each other reporting the same news.

Comment

• Kyousukeneko
                    Football Immortal
                    • May 2010

todd davis got hurt and carted off, doesn't look any thing serious but ILB is one of our main weakness on the defense so it is kinda scary
                    sigpic
                    oakland raders gm
                    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• EddieMac
                      Canuck Mod, eh!
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                      First day of camp and hardly anyone is speaking here. I hate to say it but this place seems to be becoming obsolete.

Try Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for up to the minute reports. However I strongly would not recommend turning on your post notifications for everyone.

Just one or two sports reporters (Albright and Schefter) will work otherwise your phone will start going off like crazy when, Nikki, Renck, Kliss, Paige, Mason, Dmac, etc all attempt to out do each other reporting the same news.

I’ve searched everywhere for new and can’t find any.... although traffic is low here for training camp...I don’t think the news is out there yet..

I miss the days some members went to traiining camp and reported back...that’s was great
                      sigpic

Comment

• Butler By'Note
                        Super Moderator
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                        I’ve searched everywhere for new and can’t find any.... although traffic is low here for training camp...I don’t think the news is out there yet..

I miss the days some members went to traiining camp and reported back...that’s was great
                        From what I've read the crowd was sparse today, and it seems like there's not a lot of info being reported, not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing? Maybe people just aren't ready for football yet?

As from what I've seen reported: The top 3 QBs all had interceptions at some point today, so we won't have any false hope being built about no interceptions being thrown like last year.

Lock and Langley hooked up on a 50 yard bomb.

Lindsay had the first carry of team period and made a great cut to get himself into the clear

Sanders looks really good running routes (I don't think he did any team stuff today)

Sutton had some drops today. Sanders did his best to talk him up after they happened. Fangio kind of joked about it during his press conference.

Bug Howard (sick) and Wadman (family issues) were both excused, Todd Davis seems to be the only player that left due to injury, it's his calf, he will have an MRI but it appears to be minor.

According to Allbright: Yiadom, Langley, Bausby and RB Devontae Jackson were the stories of the day. Langley with the long TD catch, Yiadom and Bausby both with interceptions.

Comment

• DenverBlood
                          Football Immortal
                          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

It’s the first day of camp over a month and a half before week 1. Good grief. I don’t mind watching some highlights here and there but I don’t get all worked up to see practice news.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Peanut
                            ModNut
                            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post

underrated29 usually goes to TC. I always enjoy his input.

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                            From what I've read the crowd was sparse today, and it seems like there's not a lot of info being reported, not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing? Maybe people just aren't ready for football yet?

As from what I've seen reported: The top 3 QBs all had interceptions at some point today, so we won't have any false hope being built about no interceptions being thrown like last year.

Lock and Langley hooked up on a 50 yard bomb.

Lindsay had the first carry of team period and made a great cut to get himself into the clear

Sanders looks really good running routes (I don't think he did any team stuff today)

Sutton had some drops today. Sanders did his best to talk him up after they happened. Fangio kind of joked about it during his press conference.

Bug Howard (sick) and Wadman (family issues) were both excused, Todd Davis seems to be the only player that left due to injury, it's his calf, he will have an MRI but it appears to be minor.

According to Allbright: Yiadom, Langley, Bausby and RB Devontae Jackson were the stories of the day. Langley with the long TD catch, Yiadom and Bausby both with interceptions.
                            I wonder if the heat has anything to do with the sparse crowd?

Thanks for the information.
                            Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• underrated29
                              Why did the fans get Dumb
                              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                              underrated29 usually goes to TC. I always enjoy his input.

I wonder if the heat has anything to do with the sparse crowd?

Thanks for the information.

Ill probably make this weekend
                              So far:
                              FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                              1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Working...
                              X