Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Fant will be the starter anyway, Jeff will be relegated to backup work in a few weeks
    Regardless of who starts the drops have been an issue from the start of camp, beyond one player. Fant has a lot of work to be a productive TE.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Simmons I feel I can safely say is going to finally have his breakout year.
    Don't know that it will be a breakout year for him but we can hope.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Don't know that it will be a breakout year for him but we can hope.
    I wouldnít say break out year because in all reality what does that mean when weíre witnessing a player gradually getting better and better!

However I will say that he has been put in position to make plays, meaning so already big play making ball hawk will be given more opportunities.

This is going to be special all the way around for our defense!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I wouldn’t say break out year because in all reality what does that mean when we’re witnessing a player gradually getting better and better!

However I will say that he has been put in position to make plays, meaning so already big play making ball hawk will be given more opportunities.

This is going to be special all the way around for our defense!
    Since Denver drafted him, I thought Justin Simmons' best DB position would be deep Safety: Single High Safety in Cover 1; Middle Deep Third in Cover 3; Deep Half in Cover 2 look, etc. He got moved around in the past couple of years. IDK exactly where he has been playing in the Secondary in TC. Does anyone know from what spot he has made his picks? I'm looking forward to seeing him play in Vic Fangio's D this year. I think there will be a lot of picks.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Sutton and Sanders got in a fight at practice this morning. Not sure if any punches were thrown but there was yelling and water bottles were thrown. Wolfe and Flacco were the players who tried to talk them down. then Fangio got the entire team together and let them have it.

Sounds like today has been a very sloppy practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Regardless of who starts the drops have been an issue from the start of camp, beyond one player. Fant has a lot of work to be a productive TE.
    I agree I think Fant needs to do a lot of work. I think Fant could be the next Kittle however I think just like Kittle it will take 2-3 Years for Noah to get his NFL Legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Sutton and Sanders got in a fight at practice this morning. Not sure if any punches were thrown but there was yelling and water bottles were thrown. Wolfe and Flacco were the players who tried to talk them down. then Fangio got the entire team together and let them have it.

Do you mean Courtland Sutton and Emmanuel Sanders? Two offensive players? What the heck? Time for "reminders".
    Last edited by samparnell; 08-05-2019 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Do you mean Courtland Sutton and Emmanuel Sanders? Two offensive players? What the heck? Time for "reminders".
    Those are the two. Punches and water bottles were thrown, apparantly.

Yes, yes and yes.

I read that Sanders was trying to help the young guys and Sutton didn't appreciate it.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Yes, yes and yes.

I read that Sanders was trying to help the young guys and Sutton didn't appreciate it.
    Don't know what you do with pro players who waste practice time and do things that would result in flags and/or ejections in a game. We used to have offenders spin the wheel of fortune. Had a couple of JV guys on KO team who got in a fight during a game and both got tossed. That's the level of behavior these two "pros" exhibited today. If they're not going to do gassers, up-downs or Western Rolls, they should be fined heavily. Otherwise, it's "death by inches". I hope Fangio doesn't put up with this crap and sends a message that will stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Simmons I feel I can safely say is going to finally have his breakout year.
    They were talking on the FAN today and said he was the star of TC this year.

Since Denver drafted him, I thought Justin Simmons' best DB position would be deep Safety: Single High Safety in Cover 1; Middle Deep Third in Cover 3; Deep Half in Cover 2 look, etc. He got moved around in the past couple of years. IDK exactly where he has been playing in the Secondary in TC. Does anyone know from what spot he has made his picks? I'm looking forward to seeing him play in Vic Fangio's D this year. I think there will be a lot of picks.
    I heard today that were using him like Fangio used Eddie Jackson in Chicago, FWIW

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post

Fangio said it was worst practice of TC

Don't know what you do with pro players who waste practice time and do things that would result in flags and/or ejections in a game. We used to have offenders spin the wheel of fortune. Had a couple of JV guys on KO team who got in a fight during a game and both got tossed. That's the level of behavior these two "pros" exhibited today. If they're not going to do gassers, up-downs or Western Rolls, they should be fined heavily. Otherwise, it's "death by inches". I hope Fangio doesn't put up with this crap and sends a message that will stop it.
    Iím not sure how many people here are familiar with Local Denver news but with in the last month, we had a brawl between multiple parents at a little league baseball game in the city of Lakewood.

Unfortunately because of those adolescent parents, both Little League teams have been suspended indefinitely for the rest of the season.

The kids had to ultimately pay for the child like stupidities of their parents.

The Broncos will ultimately suffer as a team if these two Divas canít get it together and co exist.

Playing WR in the NFL is a very tough feat and I applaud Emmanuel for what heís been able to do as a pro however heís one of the biggest criticizing divas this team has ever seen.

He knows better than anyone what it is like to be scrutinized.

Sure perhaps itís exactly what Courtland Sutton or Garett Bolles needs, because now we are hearing that it originated with Bolles and Sutton came to his defense but as a veteran, Sanders should had been able to realize when he was laying it on too thick!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-05-2019 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    I heard today that were using him like Fangio used Eddie Jackson in Chicago, FWIW
    Sounds like Free Safety. They will decide if Kareem Jackson will play Corner or SS. They may be in Nickel most of the time which might put Jackson at Corner and open the SS spot for Parks or Cravens. Secondary has good depth.