Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Fangio said it was worst practice of TC
    He said to Stokely - you know, WRs are divas
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Sounds like Free Safety. They will decide if Kareem Jackson will play Corner or SS. They may be in Nickel most of the time which might put Jackson at Corner and open the SS spot for Parks or Cravens. Secondary has good depth.
    I don't think there is much decision to be made. He has played exclusively at safety all through TC. They said it was Jackson and Simmons at safety this season. They were also talking about playing in Nickel most of the time and being able to use Jackson as a CB or a S to disguise the coverage by leaving the same personnel on the field.

This is my opinion...they might use 3 safeties in a big nickel instead of 3 CB so they might go with Jackson, Simmons, and Parks the majority of the time. Right now it seems like the 5th DB would be Cravens, Parks, Yiadom or Bausby. I think I would have to go with Parks out those 4.

Jackson is listed CB on the depth chart though so who knows CHJ, Callahan, and Jackson are all pretty small, 5-9, 5-10 so they might want to run 2 safties on top of those 3 to get some bigger bodies on the field.
    Last edited by broncos SB2010; 08-05-2019 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Since Denver drafted him, I thought Justin Simmons' best DB position would be deep Safety: Single High Safety in Cover 1; Middle Deep Third in Cover 3; Deep Half in Cover 2 look, etc. He got moved around in the past couple of years. IDK exactly where he has been playing in the Secondary in TC. Does anyone know from what spot he has made his picks? I'm looking forward to seeing him play in Vic Fangio's D this year. I think there will be a lot of picks.
    Sorry man I donít know how I missed this I guess I just got busy earlier in the day but anyway the few times that I went to camp this season I saw him in cover 1 and cover 2.

Fangio really hasnít revealed anything but those days that I was there, they were alternating in so many different people with so many different looks, so itís hard to say at this point.

I did hear Zach Bye saying today that he could be this years Eddie Jackson, (heís had the opportunity to see so much more) but for a guy thatís had 5 ints against the first team offense in 13 practices, Iíd say skies pretty much the limit for him!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-05-2019 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    I don't think there is much decision to be made. He has played exclusively at safety all through TC. They said it was Jackson and Simmons at safety this season. They were also talking about playing in Nickel most of the time and being able to use Jackson as a CB or a S to disguise the coverage by leaving the same personnel on the field.

This is my opinion...they might use 3 safeties in a big nickel instead of 3 CB so they might go with Jackson, Simmons, and Parks the majority of the time. Right now it seems like the 5th DB would be Cravens, Parks, Yiadom or Bausby. I think I would have to go with Parks out those 4.

Jackson is listed CB on the depth chart though so who knows CHJ, Callahan, and Jackson are all pretty small, 5-9, 5-10 so they might want to run 2 safties on top of those 3 to get some bigger bodies on the field.
    Kareem Jackson said himself that heís only played safety during camp. So with his versatility between both positions, I think opposing offenses are going to be extremely confused and dumb founded while we see a lot of balls picked off by this tandem of Jackson and Simmons.

I just may venture to say that, Denver will field one of the top five safety tandems in the league which would be huge for this defense and their success.

someone needs to publish the fight video. Enquiring minds want to know
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post

No they do not lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/randomg38...54963989032960

A small snippet. No punches thrown by sutton, but Sanders looked like he really wanted to cause harm with that superman punch. Nit a good look for the vet

Isnít Kareem a little small to play SS?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Isnít Kareem a little small to play SS?
    Tyrone Braxton wasnít a very big man and he played the position very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/randomg38...54963989032960

A small snippet. No punches thrown by sutton, but Sanders looked like he really wanted to cause harm with that superman punch. Nit a good look for the vet
    Well if that was emmanual acting as the aggressor to such an extent I would say heís definitely out of line

Iím not trying to trash him by any means but considering his age and experience he should know better and he should definitely be trying to set an example.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Tyrone Braxton wasnít a very big man and he played the position very well.
    Correct, but we had Atwater to play close to the box; both Simmons and Jackson are not very big.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Correct, but we had Atwater to play close to the box; both Simmons and Jackson are not very big.
    Kareem Jackson is listed at about 5'10" 183 lbs and Justin Simmons at about 6'2" 202 lbs.

Thanks for posting the video ppp
    Red 98

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Well if that was emmanual acting as the aggressor to such an extent I would say he’s definitely out of line

I’m not trying to trash him by any means but considering his age and experience he should know better and he should definitely be trying to set an example.
    This really surprises me. For some strange reason I think it's better than the opposite. If sutton was the instigator, ........... well lets just remember back to Brandon Marshall days. At least with the vet starting it- it probably can be solved
    Red 98

Did Fangio discipline Sanders and/or Sutton for the scrap?