Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    This really surprises me. For some strange reason I think it's better than the opposite. If sutton was the instigator, ........... well lets just remember back to Brandon Marshall days. At least with the vet starting it- it probably can be solved
    If it were the other way around, believe me Sutton would be fielding some harsh criticism right now.

I just think Emmanuel gives off that vibe of being an extreme diva, so itís hard to excuse his behavior in situations like this.

If it were Rod Smith, Iíd believe heíd had a darn good reason for attacking another player but since itís Emmanuel, I just canít see it.

Heís fought with Talib, CHJ, a Twitter war with AB and now Sutton! If youíre meeting multiple jerks throughout the day, the problem just may be you. Lol

Anyway It shouldíve happened behind closed doors therefore nobody would even have a clue.

Tom Nalen stated earlier that Bill Romanowski and Shannon Sharpe used to brawl behind closed doors all the time, he even said that sometimes it was necessary for it to happen between those two but whoíd be at fault 95 percent of the time there?

Lol tough question but since we didnít see it, I guess it wouldnít matter but I just feel in my heart that Emmanuel adds more fuel to fire than he helps anything in these situations but since heís our top guy, weíve got no choice but to support his diva butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    If it were the other way around, believe me Sutton would be fielding some harsh criticism right now.

I just think Emmanuel gives off that vibe of being an extreme diva, so it’s hard to excuse his behavior in situations like this.

If it were Rod Smith, I’d believe he’d had a darn good reason for attacking another player but since it’s Emmanuel, I just can’t see it.

He’s fought with Talib, CHJ, a Twitter war with AB and now Sutton! If you’re meeting multiple jerks throughout the day, the problem just may be you. Lol

Anyway It should’ve happened behind closed doors therefore nobody would even have a clue.

Tom Nalen stated earlier that Bill Romanowski and Shannon Sharpe used to brawl behind closed doors all the time, he even said that sometimes it was necessary for it to happen between those two but who’d be at fault 95 percent of the time there?

Lol tough question but since we didn’t see it, I guess it wouldn’t matter but I just feel in my heart that Emmanuel adds more fuel to fire than he helps anything in these situations but since he’s our top guy, we’ve got no choice but to support his diva butt.
    good post

I think E Sanders has paid his dues and does deserve something ....... but not as much as a WR might think he's entitled to. To me, Sanders is a Warrior on the field and he's shown and proven that .........he can contribute no matter how physical it gets and for that I have a ton of respect.

Sutton - probably IS going through some kind of 'I've arrived" changes - and Sanders probably just doesn't like it. Maybe he takes some offense to the way Sutton is being a 'leader'...... talking to the younger guys on what to do etc. then to top it off - who gets the 'mic'd up' for practice? Chris Harris........ then a couple days later - it's Sutton - NOT Sanders. So it was like tinderbox material. All I can do is guess

At the end of the day though - I think Sutton is able to actually squash it-..... Sander maybe not but it doesn't matter. It wont negatively effect either on the field
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Riddick was a good pick up. Already out 6-8 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Riddick was a good pick up. Already out 6-8 weeks
    Dude made it a week....

Butt back out there, good to see

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Butt back out there, good to see
    Great to hear.

Holland was waived today.

Looks like Reed bumped him off the roster.

One undersized rusher is probably all they can fit on the 53.

Jamal Carter making the switch to inside LB

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Jamal Carter making the switch to inside LB
    I think Todd Davis is close to practicing again. Will be interesting to see how Carter plays on the inside.

Have to watch Risner on this play!!! We have a stud on our hands folks!!!

Broncos Country (@MitzSumilang) Tweeted:
    Itís good to have a pulling guard that looks back inside once getting through the hole to seal it off. LG Dalton Risner had himself a heck of a game. #broncos https://t.co/qvBcPlSp1d https://twitter.com/MitzSumilang/sta...763184129?s=17

Number 66, watch him pull and plow the road

Itís good to have a pulling guard that looks back inside once getting through the hole to seal it off. LG Dalton Risner had himself a heck of a game. #broncos https://t.co/qvBcPlSp1d https://twitter.com/MitzSumilang/sta...763184129?s=17

Particularly number 58...

Risner and Bolles had some nice blocks on the opening drive. On Freemanís 50 yard run, Bolles destroyed his guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Risner and Bolles had some nice blocks on the opening drive. On Freemanís 50 yard run, Bolles destroyed his guy.
    Yes sir, I have high hopes for our line this year!!

I'm actually kind of excited about the Carter switch but I wish they would of done this in the off-season to let him bulk up a little. The speed will be much needed though!!

I think we should call him Route 66.