Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Ill probably make this weekend

Lucky.... and looking forward to hearing about it.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Yeah normal places I looked that usually had a bunch of information didn't have much this year. Last year I usually updated tweets here but I work third so I was asleep for camp and wasn't updating it this year. But like I said it wasn't very much information to begin with. Hopefully it picks up but we will see.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Yesssssss !!! Football is Back Baby !!!!

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Giving Hogan second team reps is a waste of time in my opinion. Right now Drew needs to be getting as many looks as possible, and Hogan will probably be cut by week 1. Forcing the "veteran backup" roster spot just because he is a veteran is a mistake, especially when he isn't as good as the 2 guys behind him.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Giving Hogan second team reps is a waste of time in my opinion. Right now Drew needs to be getting as many looks as possible, and Hogan will probably be cut by week 1. Forcing the "veteran backup" roster spot just because he is a veteran is a mistake, especially when he isn't as good as the 2 guys behind him.
    Itís day 1 of Locks rookie camp. Thereís no reason to force anything and not make him earn anything. He is a rookie. He will earn his way past Hogan. No reason to force it before he earns it though.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    It’s day 1 of Locks rookie camp. There’s no reason to force anything and not make him earn anything. He is a rookie. He will earn his way past Hogan. No reason to force it before he earns it though.
    I understand where you're coming from, and I don't think you are wrong, I just personally disagree. I was always a fan of bringing young guys along slowly, but my mentality towards that has changed over recent years, especially when it comes to quarterbacks. Development happens on the field and reps are so few and far between once the season starts, so I want the guy the organisation plans to hopefully develop exposed to every possible meaningful snap he can get.

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    I would guess that it's 10 days earlier than normal, the heat (apparently the second hottest day ever for Broncos camp at Dove Valley) and the Thursday. And of course the record the last few years probably doesn't help either.

I understand where you're coming from, and I don't think you are wrong, I just personally disagree. I was always a fan of bringing young guys along slowly, but my mentality towards that has changed over recent years, especially when it comes to quarterbacks. Development happens on the field and reps are so few and far between once the season starts, so I want the guy the organisation plans to hopefully develop exposed to every possible meaningful snap he can get.

Still a couple of days away from when they can put pads on. Right now it's like OTAs but a little faster. So I'm not concerned about reps yet. Lock will pass Hogan soon enough, and once the pads go on the intensity will take a big jump up, at that point I think those reps will be more meaningful.

I'd also be curious as to how long the "starters" (pretty much all of group 2) will play in the HOF game? Not many actual starters will play. If they only give the second group a couple of drives than it's better to keep Lock third and let him play 2 full quarters. If they plan on playing the starters for that game longer than normal, then we might see Lock moved up before that game. Whatever gets him 2+ quarters in that game is best for him.

Yeah but itís not even preseason yet. Itís camp day 1 for a team thatís playing in the HOF game meaning we have one extra week. I donít see anything wrong with 1 week learning and earn his way up by week 1. I would prefer to see him over Hogan by the HOf game. But thatís still over 2 weeks away.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Yeah but it’s not even preseason yet. It’s camp day 1 for a team that’s playing in the HOF game meaning we have one extra week. I don’t see anything wrong with 1 week learning and earn his way up by week 1. I would prefer to see him over Hogan by the HOf game. But that’s still over 2 weeks away.
    Two weeks tonight. But who's counting?....

Man I missed Broncos football!

Broncos LB Todd Davis (calf tear) to miss 3-to-4 weeks

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...iss-3to4-weeks

The Denver Broncos got their first injury scare of training camp on the opening day of practice.

Linebacker Todd Davis was carted from practice Thursday with a calf injury, NFL Network's James Palmer reported. An MRI later revealed a partial calf tear, per NFL Network's Tom Pelissero. With the injury, Davis is expected to miss three-to-four weeks, meaning he will be back in plenty of time for Week 1.

The 27-year-old Davis is a key member of the middle of a Broncos defense that is thin at the inside linebacker spot, and he is essential as an early-down run-stuffer. A full-time starter the past three seasons, Davis compiled 114 tackles, an interception and half a sack in 2018.

New Broncos coach Vic Fangio expects big things from Davis in the middle of his defense once again this season. Hopefully, those plans didn't get off to a rocky start, and the calf issue is a minor setback.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above