No suspension for Tyreek Hill

Kind of Crap if you ask me
    Last edited by EddieMac; 07-19-2019 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Changed one work..to comply with COC

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    He should have been suspended for the implied threat when he told her that she should be terrified of him.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!

They determined that neither he or his fiancť broke his son's arm, and then there's the audio that came out where Hill says she lied about the domestic violence in 2014. So who knows what the hell to believe. As it stands right now, it appears that I'm among those who jumped the gun on Hill where his child is concerned and I'm owning that.

This is great news for Patrick Mahomes, though.
    Last edited by EddieMac; 07-19-2019 at 09:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    He should have been suspended for the implied threat when he told her that she should be terrified of him.
    Yeah, that classifies as abuse, but the league probably doesn't want anything to do with that can of worms.

Hill is now a serial abuser. He will eventually "mess up" again, and I just hope his fiance and child are safe.

This is disgusting, no other way around it. In the recording he was accused of punching his son in the chest and not once did he deny it. That isnít child abuse? But Adrian Peterson beating his kid with a switch is?

Then you have the threatening of the woman which is still domestic abuse. This sends a terrible message to the world. As long as you werenít filmed or convicted youíre good, thatís what the NFL is saying. Did it before you got to the NFL? Donít worry about it, it never happened. Just sickening

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Hill is now a serial abuser. He will eventually "mess up" again, and I just hope his fiance and child are safe.
    This is why I am completely ok with the NFL dropping the hammer on these issues.

I think even the slightest bit of evidence should draw a 1 game suspension when it comes to abuse of any other human being...spouse...child or even another person.

Should something real come out I think a player should get a min 1 season ban with strict requirements for reinstatement. It is a privilege to work for any company.

The are complex details that need to be worked out but work them out man.

The Broncos have had their history with Clarence Kay and Vance Johnson. Going forward I do not think teams should wait for the NFL to act.
    Vic Fangio "Von Miller can play better than he has ever played in his career"
    Preventing Death by Inches