Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Looks like Drew Luck stunk it up again lol...
    Oh no, our QB who is STILL IN DEVELOPMENT stunk up in a Preseason game, whatever excuses can we come up with?

Why do you have to make it sound like we don't know Lock is in the development period?

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    That’s true , they have beat 6 teams not named the broncos in the SB
    In the AFC championship they are 0-2
    No what else is true the donkeys don’t make the playoffs or afc title game very often

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Oh no, our QB who is STILL IN DEVELOPMENT stunk up in a Preseason game, whatever excuses can we come up with?

Why do you have to make it sound like we don't know Lock is in the development period?
    I was told Drew Lock was the quarterback of the future A 2nd round pick should not be struggling this badly. Meanwhile, Jarrett Stidham who was a 4th round pick is already outplaying him
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 08-20-2019 at 06:06 AM.

I was told Drew Lock was the quarterback of the future A 2nd round pick should not be struggling this badly. Meanwhile, Jarrett Stidham who was a 4th round pick is already outplaying him
    Every rookie QB has a point where they struggle. I don't see a problem with developing talent.

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Every rookie QB has a point where they struggle. I don't see a problem with developing talent.
    It’s a problem when the so called talent looks like Paxton Lynch lol

It’s a problem when the so called talent looks like Paxton Lynch lol
    Look everyone...... We have a smack talker STILL IN DEVELOPMENT!!! He wants to use preseason smack!!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    He wants to use preseason smack!!!! LOL
    I suppose you’re right...the only smack that matters is Super Bowl smack, in which you lose again....

Looks like Drew Luck stunk it up again lol...
    His stats were better than Stidhams in the previous game minus the INT but that just shows that Lock is a down the field passer and not some finesse little Pansy!

Anyway what does it all matter anyway, why do you come here worried about our rookie QB? Could it be that you’re scared?

I suppose you’re right...the only smack that matters is Super Bowl smack, in which you lose again....
    How about you take your own advise........... Topic of the thread is "USA Today's 2019 record projections:".......... You can polish those trophies in another thread...... That being said, using preseason smack over rookie QB's that none of us know how they'll turn out is about as weak as grammar smack.... I know you're still developing that, but try and keep up!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    His stats were better than Stidhams in the previous game minus the INT but that just shows that Lock is a down the field passer and not some finesse little Pansy!

Anyway what does it all matter anyway, why do you come here worried about our rookie QB? Could it be that you’re scared?
    Weren’t you the one who made fun of the Pats for not having their quarterback of the future while the Broncos did?

Weren’t you the one who made fun of the Pats for not having their quarterback of the future while the Broncos did?
    Only because the trash talking pansies fans/you were here.

You don’t see me on your forum talking about the finesse little stidham.

YOU ARE SCARED and that is why you are here.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Look everyone...... We have a smack talker STILL IN DEVELOPMENT!!! He wants to use preseason smack!!!! LOL
    usually it's broncos fans here that talk smack about pre-season, i'm actually quite shocked i haven't really seen it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    usually it's broncos fans here that talk smack about pre-season, i'm actually quite shocked i haven't really seen it yet.
    I was excited watching Bradley Chubb take over the game yesterday, but then you informed me he’s not that good so I didn’t say anything 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Hey Barph, glad you are here. Bradley Chubb played pretty lights out last night. If he keeps up that type of play, he may be considered in not only the top 5 pass rushers in the league but in the top 5 players across the NFL!

Book mark this stuff...!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Hey Barph, glad you are here. Bradley Chubb played pretty lights out last night. If he keeps up that type of play, he may be considered in not only the top 5 pass rushers in the league but in the top 5 players across the NFL!

Book mark this stuff...!
    oh okay, so since you are taking pre-season performances to heart, how did the broncos running game do? guess they took a huge step back, huh?
    Last edited by baphamet; 08-20-2019 at 09:46 AM.