Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Once again, a moronic argument from the little child. IMO, it's like you claiming a bank robber is a much worse than a person that robs a 7-11.
    Their the same, ROBBERS!

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Misspells words and still points it out when other posters do it.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Don’t lecture me on my team, especially about something that happened over 10 years ago and has nothing to do with the current team. I remember the 2008 season well. I remember Matt Cassell not being able to beat a single good team that year, so the 11-5 record was overrated. Brady has routinely beaten the best teams in the league. And if Brady were really a system QB, Bill would have unloaded him years ago for someone much cheaper. Now get lost.
    Listen kid, it's obvious that you have no life to start with considering you are posting at 4:00 AM & secondly that you are fuming over what i said so much but it took you 4 hours to come up with this reply? seriously?

So yes, how dare i smack talk a pansy fan on a broncos message board in smack section the hell was i thinking?

i get it, you are about to have another meltdown & likely get banned for like the 18th time so i'll tell ya what i'll do...

To all you mean ass broncos fans out there could you please be nice to mrs tammy12 from now on & not talk bad about his pansy team? we sure as hell don't want to lose his services yet again now do we?

oh yeah one more thing...a pansy telling a broncos fan to get lost on a broncos message board no irony there now is there

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Listen kid, it's obvious that you have no life to start with considering you are posting at 4:00 AM & secondly that you are fuming over what i said so much but it took you 4 hours to come up with this reply? seriously?

So yes, how dare i smack talk a pansy fan on a broncos message board in smack section the hell was i thinking?

i get it, you are about to have another meltdown & likely get banned for like the 18th time so i'll tell ya what i'll do...

To all you mean ass broncos fans out there could you please be nice to mrs tammy12 from now on & not talk bad about his pansy team? we sure as hell don't want to lose his services yet again now do we?

oh yeah one more thing...a pansy telling a broncos fan to get lost on a broncos message board no irony there now is there
    So now we resort to insults. You're about as bad as the Eagles fans there in PA.

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    So now we resort to insults. You're about as bad as the Eagles fans there in PA.
    relax there guy, it's called sarcasm...thought it was obvious

relax there guy, it's called sarcasm...thought it was obvious
    This is the internet. No one knows the emotions of a person.

At this point you are not talking smack. You are just uneducated in regard to the Patriots and are just making ridiculous comments. I was just pointing that out and you go ballistic. Besides, my conversation about Cassel was with Assassin, not you. You just butted in but looked foolish in the process.

Gosh, I sometimes make the the same spelling mistakes that you do! Are you smart enough to understand my point? I don't think so!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    It is great to be Broncos fan and live in New England. Why would it not be great? The Broncos have beat the best your dynasty has had to offer. You are right the Broncos are not a Patriot rival.
    4-1 is not a rivalry. Pats Defense will be a top 5 def and back in the AFC Championship remains to be seen.
    Haaaaa, what’s that saying keep saying it over and over maybe one day you’ll actually believe it. As you know and it must kill you, the only rivals outside of the AFC east are the ravens and Steelers. Doncos are nothing but an avg organization which had one or two good seasons the last 20 years.

All I can say is 6 Superbowls championships for The Tom Brady led Patriots in the last 19 yrs and how many for the mediocre doncos.
    Last edited by Three peat; 08-19-2019 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Neither Brady nor Belichik has a winning record against the Broncos.
    Yes but they also have 6 Patriots Super Bowl rings which is then your whole organization has.

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Yes but they also have 6 Patriots Super Bowl rings which is then your whole organization has.
    That’s true , they have beat 6 teams not named the broncos in the SB
    In the AFC championship they are 0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Three peat View Post
    Which is what then? Sorry, couldn't understand your sentence because of your grammatical errors.

2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    That’s true , they have beat 6 teams not named the broncos in the SB
    In the AFC championship they are 0-2
    Again, they don’t give out Lombardis for AFC wins....seriously bro, talking about non super bowl wins over another opponent as a basis for chest thumping is loser talk...

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    Which is what then? Sorry, couldn't understand your sentence because of your grammatical errors.

Pretty sure he meant to say “which is more than your whole organization.” This is true and the only thing that matters.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 08-19-2019 at 01:05 PM.

Looks like Drew Luck stunk it up again lol...