Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    BTW, Jarrett Stidham is off to a good start. How’s Drew Look looking? Please tell me again how impressive elway is at evaluating QBs?
    Who said he’s impressive at finding QBs?

He’ll potentially have four undrafted players starting this season, CHJ, Elijah Wilkenson, Austin Fort and Philip Lindsay!

Drew Lock is doing ok, it’s just a matter o correcting those Brett Favre like gun slinger habits.
    Lock needs to plant his feet and throw over his head. He’s a very big talent yet very young trying to showcase a Brett Favre and Pat Mahomes type talent.

Coaches Know all about his talent it just a matter of getting him to play cleaner. Jarrett Stidham wishes he had that type of talent but he’ll just be another product of the system if that.

Also, remember these names, kid. Juwann Winfrey and Trinity Benson! Another couple of undrafted big talents in Denver who’ll turn NFL heads.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 07-26-2019 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Who said he’s impressive at finding QBs?

He’ll potentially have four undrafted players starting this season, CHJ, Elijah Wilkenson, Austin Fort and Philip Lindsay!

Drew Lock is doing ok, it’s just a matter o correcting those Brett Favre like gun slinger habits.
    Lock needs to plant his feet and throw over his head. He’s a very big talent yet very young trying to showcase a Brett Favre and Pat Mahomes type talent.

Coaches Know all about his talent it just a matter of getting him to play cleaner. Jarrett Stidham wishes he had that type of talent but he’ll just be another product of the system if that.

Also, remember this name, Trinity Benson! Another undrafted big talent in Denver who’ll turn NFL heads.
    lol you are the poster child for TC hype man! just all sorts of donko koolaid running through those veins.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    lol you are the poster child for TC hype man! just all sorts of donko koolaid running through those veins.
    Who was even talking to you in here?
    Really there are a multitude of post in other threads waiting your one sided response.

Just worry about your paper talent that’ll never amount to nor win anything but the “duh I’m Darph” paper endorsements.

BTW it all starts with training camp.

rivers left that game with the lead then volek came inn and threw 3 short passes and handed the ball off to get the win.

the chargers pass blocking last season was among the worst in the league dude. yeah he's not mobile but neither is brady but brady has great pass blocking so he can just stand there in the pocket, unlike rivers.

https://www.pff.com/news/pro-ranking...ing-efficiency
    Lol- I know you need to embellish Rivers ACTUAL accomplishments but c'mon. At the time Volek and Sproles got credit the they deserved. It's only now you fans make up folklore stories about Rivers past.

Rivers doesn't often beat good QBs....his long history has shown this. That's why it's laughable for Chargers fans to think (yet again) that "this is the year".....the year Phil will manage to beat 3 or 4 in a row- in the playoffs no less.

Championship Sunday in 2018 was fraudulent all the way around.

We all saw how the Saints got screwed out of a super bowl appearance.

Then later we see yellow flags tossed at Kansas City in key situations to aid the cheaters while that dumbass Roger Goodell attempts to look like a bias commissioner by sitting with Chiefs fans.

Don’t get me wrong because the commissioner is in fact biased but he’s biased in favor of the New England cheatriots however we’re all supposed to be stupid enough to believe that garbage when he sits withbtge oppositions fans base.

I’ll tell you who is stupid and those are the fans that will come in here and say that the NFL is a legit game and there is no way it can be set up or something like that can’t be set up.
    So the NFL would rather have Jarod Goff in the super bowl than Drew Brees (vs Mahomes or Brady)?

Yeah it’s a shame to think that New England can get away with such cheating. Everyone know Ford was bought off.

Oh wait but Goodell is the commissioner and has another Krack in his back pocket!

Everyone knows your little dynasties are crap, bought and paid for. If it makes you feel better, call everyone jealous but that’s not the case at all ppl would rather win fair and square, it’s sweeter that way!
    Another magnificent post Sam. You’re on fire. I haven’t read such nonsense since “Baghdad Bob” back in 2003.

Do you mind if I refer to you as Bob going forward?
    Last edited by Mainrnxile; 07-26-2019 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Another magnificent post Sam. You’re on fire. I haven’t read such nonsense since “Baghdad Bob” back in 2003.

Do you mind if I refer to you as Bob going forward?
    Killin it with truth always seems to twist your undies doesn’t it.

I couldn’t care less what a cheating condoning fan wants to call me.

Killin it with truth always seems to twist your undies doesn’t it.

I couldn’t care less what a cheating condoning fan wants to call me.
    Bob’s truth isn’t the truth. Not in 2003 and not in 2019. Crying eyes indeed...

So the NFL would rather have Jarod Goff in the super bowl than Drew Brees (vs Mahomes or Brady)?

Hyping an LA team.... seem obvious...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    Bob’s truth isn’t the truth. Not in 2003 and not in 2019. Crying eyes indeed...
    Your obsession with bob doesn’t do you any justice, it only shows your age.

Uh ya, cant you remember how your beloved commissioner has pushed for the LA TV market for most of his existence in office?

Clearly you cannot be that delusional!

Who was even talking to you in here?
    Really there are a multitude of post in other threads waiting your one sided response.

Just worry about your paper talent that’ll never amount to nor win anything but the “duh I’m Darph” paper endorsements.

BTW it all starts with training camp.
    just an observation.

BTW who created this thread? go make your own thread crying about the pats fans and maybe i'll leave you to your ridiculous homerism, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMK?

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Lol- I know you need to embellish Rivers ACTUAL accomplishments but c'mon. At the time Volek and Sproles got credit the they deserved. It's only now you fans make up folklore stories about Rivers past.

Rivers doesn't often beat good QBs....his long history has shown this. That's why it's laughable for Chargers fans to think (yet again) that "this is the year".....the year Phil will manage to beat 3 or 4 in a row- in the playoffs no less.
    everything i posted was pure fact. https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=280113011

rivers left the game late when it was 21-17 chargers.

volek completed 3 short passes for 48 yards. otherwise he handed the ball of and ran in for a 1 yard QB sneak.

rivers also out-performed peyton manning statistically in that game. you all want to not give him credit because it fits your narrative that rivers hasn't beaten anyone.

everything i posted was pure fact. https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=280113011

rivers left the game late when it was 21-17 chargers.

volek completed 3 short passes for 48 yards. otherwise he handed the ball of and ran in for a 1 yard QB sneak.

rivers also out-performed peyton manning statistically in that game. you all want to not give him credit because it fits your narrative that rivers hasn't beaten anyone.
    https://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/pla...anapolis-colts

Sorry man, but Rivers greatest win was engineered by another QB.

When your record vs the top QBs is as poor as Rivers I can understand the embellishing, but c'mon.

In the 13 years after Volek won that game, Rivers has managed to beat Lamar Jackson and Andy Dalton.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    https://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/pla...anapolis-colts

Sorry man, but Rivers greatest win was engineered by another QB.

When your record vs the top QBs is as poor as Rivers I can understand the embellishing, but c'mon.

In the 13 years after Volek won that game, Rivers has managed to beat Lamar Jackson and Andy Dalton.
    what does that link prove exactly? i gave you the facts, was I wrong or inaccurate with any of the facts i mentioned? NOPE.

rivers dominated manning that game, he outplayed him statistically FACT. he left the game with an injury on the last play of the third quarter, which was a TD that made it 21-17 chargers. FACT.

the back up did what back ups get paid to do, rivers would have continued to dominate the colts had he not gotten hurt. he only had 5 incompetitions in that game and 3 TD's