Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    So bosas fast but then he isn’t fast?

I never said he was Von Miller fast in fact I’ve been saying the opposite.
    However he does look pretty fast in his highlight reel but that is not saying he’s Von Miller fast... Nice try Barph!

And I know His highlights isn’t anything to go off of considering most are only 2 minutes long because he doesn’t have very many good moments and 2 minutes is more than enough to fit the best of his best into and I guess that was the only time he appears to be “fast”.

Now I’ve seen him play many times and watched many of his games however I’m not gonna go digging through them just to satisfy you and they’re not going to put his bad moments (which is pretty much 70% of the time) in the highlight reel’s.

However I complimented him by saying he is fast, but just so you could call me “clueless” you insist he isn’t. Ok fine he’s your guy so who cares.

So he’s “agile” meaning he moves with ease but he’s not “fast”? Well my goodness he just walks over and sacks QBs, got it.

Agile huh, guess that is why he’s pushed around by bigger men.

Bosa is no where near Von Miller’s level and according to you “he’s not fast but he’s agile” which doesn’t make sense but he just so good he’s on “ Von level”? He’s not and he’s no where near Bradley Chubbs level either. Stop hating on Chubb just because Bosa isn’t even in the same zip code when it comes to talent.

Chubb has the talent to be as dominant as Aaron Donald and before you attempt to twist any words around, I didn’t say he is better or on Donald’s level, I’m saying he has the talent to be as disruptive.

Now you say
    So basically anyone that doesn’t share your opinion is “outlandish and ignorant”? Na I think your just butt hurt and that’s why your crying to 58miller about me. Man up cookie, this isn’t a 5th grade group counciling session.

Also, You keep trying to change the narrative over to the offense by continuously saying that they suck, however you need to understand what YOU’RE looking at.

If your so dang bright why cant you understand that Scangarello hasn’t ran very much of his playbook or used any real red zone offense while in the red zone this preseason?

Perhaps you do but the butt hurt gets the best of you when having to hear the truth about Bosa so you attack the Broncos offense.
    you just called him fast because you have no clue what makes him good

bosa, while not as fast, relies on superior hand technique as well as hip flexibility AKA "agility" to get around the tackle and take a good angle at the QB.

bosa is fast off the ball but if bosa relied on speed and just got pushed around and wasn't agile like you claim, he would be a straight up bust in the NFL and wouldst even have been drafted probably.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    you just called him fast because you have no clue what makes him good

bosa, while not as fast, relies on superior hand technique as well as hip flexibility AKA "agility" to get around the tackle and take a good angle at the QB.

bosa is fast off the ball but if bosa relied on speed and just got pushed around and wasn't agile like you claim, he would be a straight up bust in the NFL and wouldst even have been drafted probably.
    Bosa does have good hip movement and a good spin move which is very fast. How else would he beat nfl tackles around the edge (from a DE stance) as I’ve stated before.

Take away that spin move and he has very little to work with. When that spin move is ineffective, he gets pushed around.

He doesn’t give up on a play, I’ll give him that but he does get pushed.

Now as I’ve been saying, Chubb has the talent to disrupt things on an Aaron Donald level, Bosa just doesn’t have that type of ability to disrupt things on that level even with all his “hand technique”...