Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Hey dorko fans, Brady is going to play until he's 45, so you have 4 years to make the playoffs. Doubt it will happen...
    Brady only signed a one year deal and is selling his house. He knows this is his last year. He is more or less done. Better come to grips with it now. It's going to be Mahomes for a long long time...as long as injury doesn't bite.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Brady only signed a one year deal and is selling his house. He knows this is his last year. He is more or less done. Better come to grips with it now. It's going to be Mahomes for a long long time...as long as injury doesn't bite.
    Except he said yesterday the plan was to play until 45. “Show time” Mahomes is 0-2 vs old man Brady.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 08-13-2019 at 07:42 AM.

Except he said yesterday the plan was to play until 45. Mahomes is 0-2 vs old man Brady.
    He’s said in the past that he plans to play another 10 years or play “til he’s 45”, actions speak louder than words.

Stop taking his words so literal.

Except he said yesterday the plan was to play until 45. “Show time” Mahomes is 0-2 vs old man Brady.
    Saying that is meaningless. His actions show he is getting out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    He’s said in the past that he plans to play another 10 years or play “til he’s 45”, actions speak louder than words.

Stop taking his words so literal.
    Actions such as playing at the age of 42?

He is selling his house. He is preparing to go. This is the last year. One year deal. I'll believe he is saying beyond this year when I see it.

He is selling his house. He is preparing to go. This is the last year. One year deal. I'll believe he is saying beyond this year when I see it.
    That doesn't prove anything, as a house like his is going to be on the market for a while. He said yesterday to a local radio station the plan is for him to play until 45. Selling a house for a person of his net worth is nothing as he can purchase another one within a day. Nice try though.

When Kermit the Frog beats us, let me know.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

For one more year ya! Actions speaker louder than words...

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    For one more year ya! Actions speaker louder than words...
    You and Obi-grow whatever can keep wishing that he retires so that other AFC teams can have a chance to get to the super bowl. With obi-grow, I can understand since the Chiefs have (in my opinion) the second best team in the AFC and would have won the super bowl last year. With you, I only laugh because Denver doesn't have a decent QB on its roster and is years away from being a contender again.

You and Obi-grow whatever can keep wishing that he retires so that other AFC teams can have a chance to get to the super bowl. With obi-grow, I can understand since the Chiefs have (in my opinion) the second best team in the AFC and would have won the super bowl last year. With you, I only laugh because Denver doesn't have a decent QB on its roster and is years away from being a contender again.
    I'll say this....when they don't go to the Super Bowl this year (because the Chiefs are) then he will retire. If they should go again then I can see him going for another year. When the winning stops....so shall he. (I agree that good years for the Broncos are not in sight)

I'll say this....when they don't go to the Super Bowl this year (because the Chiefs are) then he will retire. If they should go again then I can see him going for another year. When the winning stops....so shall he. (I agree that good years for the Broncos are not in sight)
    I don't see anyone beating NE in the AFC as long as everyone is healthy. KC, while good offensively, does not possess a great defense and is coached by Andy Reid. Really, KC can be beaten if you limit their big play ability, which is what Mahomes thrives on.

I don't see anyone beating NE in the AFC as long as everyone is healthy. KC, while good offensively, does not possess a great defense and is coached by Andy Reid. Really, KC can be beaten if you limit their big play ability, which is what Mahomes thrives on.
    Well anyone can be beaten....but the way I look at it....KC only needed a defense that was just a little bit better than what they had (just one off sides penalty away from the SB) and I am certain that it is much better this year. Maybe not great....but much better. The Offense is better also.....really. Added more speed. It should be interesting.

Well anyone can be beaten....but the way I look at it....KC only needed a defense that was just a little bit better than what they had (just one off sides penalty away from the SB) and I am certain that it is much better this year. Maybe not great....but much better. The Offense is better also.....really. Added more speed. It should be interesting.
    KC's defense is only marginally better than last year. Their LBs are still average and the secondary is still suspect. On offense, I would say KC is still the same. But you are missing that NE got better in a number of areas as well. The WR depth is the best it's been in years as is the LB and the RB corps. Really, the only weakness is at the TE position.

2005 - NE was not very good at 10-6. Denver caught NE in a bad year. Broncos were a 13-3 team. Denver was a better team but nothing to thump your chest about since Denver lost the following week to a joke Pittsburgh team.

2013 - NE was 12-4 but really their WRs that year outside of Edelman were a joke. Denver gets blown out in SB 48, which leads me to believe that Denver was not very good.

2015 - I will give credit to Denver here since they ended up winning the Super Bowl and they were a great defensive team. Still, they only beat NE by points.

Beating NE in a year when the team doesn't win the Super Bowl is not much to write home about. Not sure why you are proud of beating NE and then losing to another team (outside of 2015). Are you going to fly your "we beat NE" banner at your stadium?
    Your team is a 500 squad on the road come playoff time, you ain’t a home field hater all the sudden.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 08-13-2019 at 02:56 PM.

I don’t have to tell you how good Denver’s defense will be this season, still a ton of talent there.
    Denver’s offense will be better than you think and backed by that top D, so they’ll be ok!

It’s funny that you like to make smart remarks about Denver’s QB situation but the reality is, minus Tommy Cheetah, New England doesn’t have a decent QB on its roster.