Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Hahahahaha first you bring up Elways rear and now you’re back on the Vaseline fetish are you!

Schlereth, Nalen, and Habib were seen with Vaseline in their jerseys in ONE game. The officials quickly had it removed therefore it didn’t make differences.

Yes three broncos offensive linemen attempted to cheat, However they were caught and we’re not allowed to do it and I think everyone in Broncos country is happy about that because it’s so much sweeter when a team wins fair and square.

It’s a shame that you guys up on planet ass will never know how that feels.
    Try again, Sammy. Mark Schlereth said he used vaseline in EVERY game he played

Having been on the offensive side of the ball and having played in crowd noise, being in New Orleans coming out of the end zone and you can hear the speakers blaring, it’s so hard. And it’s so unfair. That’s way worse than have a couple of underinflated balls. In the second half they were inflated properly and they still killed them. It’s just not a big deal in my mind. The Vaseline thing? I mean, shoot, you know, I had Vaseline on my arms in every game I ever played. I had stick ‘em all over my gloves. You name it, anything to help you as a player, and nobody really cared. That’s gamesmanship, things we all do to give us the best chance to have success. I don’t think any of them are really that big of a deal.
    https://milehighsports.com/three-tim...-gamesmanship/

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Try again, Sammy. Mark Schlereth said he used vaseline in EVERY game he played

https://milehighsports.com/three-tim...-gamesmanship/
    Maybe as a red skin but because of such bad habits he had a x on his back meaning the officials kept close watch on him.

Why do you think they were caught before kick off in the game you referenced.

You “try again” and try to remember that not everyone has the same cheating mind set as you do!

Maybe as a red skin but because of such bad habits he had a x on his back meaning the officials kept close watch on him.

Why do you think they were caught before kick off in the game you referenced.

You “try again” and try to remember that not everyone has the same cheating mind set as you do!
    WRONG. He said this in 2015...years after he left the Broncos. He admitted to breaking the rules EVERY GAME. He didn't say "I stopped after I left the Redskins." Stop trying to spin it. And the other linemen were caught in the AFC Divisional game too...unlikely they were doing it for the 1st time.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 08-04-2019 at 11:31 AM.

Too bad it took him so long to win a SB. Out of the 5 super bowls Elway went to, he only played well in 1. At least he managed to outdo Peyton who didn't play well in any.
    To bad with all the Alex Guerrero WONDER drinks, cheating,exercising the right way and eating healthy Brady will never have a winning record vs the Broncos.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

WRONG. He said this in 2015...years after he left the Broncos. He admitted to breaking the rules EVERY GAME. He didn't say "I stopped after I left the Redskins." Stop trying to spin it. And the other linemen were caught in the AFC Divisional game...unlikely they were doing it for the 1st time.
    Brady’s a cheater and was caught cheating in 2015 resulting in a 4 game suspension in 2016. You stop trying to spin it as if every other player is a cheater.

Maybe, but it doesn't explain his rear end...unless he was wearing a flak jacket on it

https://www.nydailynews.com/resizer/...PC7VRWED6Y.jpg
    You've really sunk to an extreme low in here Tammy, (quite tough for you). You have some strange fixation on Elway's hind side and want to use it for smack?

You still have not provided any link or proof about Elway being out of shape during his playing days.

WAITING!!!

You stop trying to spin it as if every other player is a cheater.
    You lost this argument, Sam. I suggest you move on.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 08-04-2019 at 01:31 PM.

You lost this argument, Sam. I suggest you move on.
    Wow just like Darph you got nothing so you attempt to claim victory.

Perhaps you should go talk to brady, maybe he can show you a way to cheat.

Just like the Broncos offensive line of the super bowl years? If memory serves me correctly, that unit was one of the best in the league at the time...hmm, now I know why.

the only victory i'm going to claim is when your outlandish predictions turn out wrong and i light you up like a Christmas tree for it.......just in time for the holidays!

if you thought i was ruthless smacking you down for your "the NFL is rigged because the team i hate won" smack line, then you haven't seen nothing yet!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    the only victory i'm going to claim is when your outlandish predictions turn out wrong and i light you up like a Christmas tree for it.......just in time for the holidays!

if you thought i was ruthless smacking you down for your "the NFL is rigged because the team i hate won" smack line, then you haven't seen nothing yet!
    Your push over Darph and the only one that believes in you Is you so bring it.

Baphs and TommyBrady12 are winning!!!!!
    After both of their teams made the playoffs and TBradys squad won another ring they are doing the hardest thing a true fan can do!!!!!.........you head into a teams board that has gone 6-10 and 5-11 last two years and pound your chest, and claim Victory!!
    Last edited by 58Miller; 08-05-2019 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Baphs and TommyBrady12 are winning!!!!!
    After both of their teams made the playoffs and TBradys squad won another ring they are doing the hardest thing a true fan can do!!!!!.........you head into a teams board that has gone 6-10 and 5-11 last two years and pound your chest, and claim Victory!!
    They live with a lot insecurities.

One continuously represents a team of losers year after year, who’ll never amount to anything nor will he ever know the feeling of being victorious.

The other, well let’s just say deep down he knows his team hasn’t really won anything fair and square and it just chaps at his ass.
    He himself doesn’t really know true victory either nor will he ever but now we can watch his daddy main ignorantly come to his rescue!

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    You've really sunk to an extreme low in here Tammy, (quite tough for you). You have some strange fixation on Elway's hind side and want to use it for smack?

You still have not provided any link or proof about Elway being out of shape during his playing days.

WAITING!!!
    You avoiding this all together now Tammy??? You weirdo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    You avoiding this all together now Tammy??? You weirdo!!!
    Don’t forget his Vaseline fetish for a guy who
    Calls himself “stink”!