Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Yeah, road locker rooms aren’t bugged nor are the oppositions radio head sets/signals scrambled.

Patriots don’t lose games on the road, the opposition just goes out and wins them because the pansies aren’t able to cheat to win as much on the road...

Oh but yes, Schlereth tried to smear your Vaseline on his jersey.
    NE is way better on the road in the playoffs than your Doncos, who have a .250 winning percentage when they play in normal altitude. The Broncos can't win crap outside of Denver in January. Maybe you missed NE beating KC in KC in the AFCCG last year...probably too busy crying that your team was watching at home and picking in the top 10 again.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 08-14-2019 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    NE is way better on the road in the playoffs than your Doncos, who have a .250 winning percentage when they play in normal altitude. The Broncos can't win crap outside of Denver in January. Maybe you missed NE beating KC in KC in the AFCCG last year...probably too busy crying that your team was home and picking in the top 10 again.
    Don't worry, the Brats will figure that out in the future once Brady and Belichick retire.

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Don't worry, the Brats will figure that out in the future once Brady and Belichick retire.
    Funny, you all talk about NE plummeting when Brady and Belichick retire. Yet I see no future for Denver as of now.

Funny, you all talk about NE plummeting when Brady and Belichick retire. Yet I see no future for Denver as of now.
    The season hasn’t even started yet.

You’re going to look really silly when the Broncos come out and out perforn the tough teams of the AFC West.

Acting like you know the future of the Brats? Let me tell you something. When the eventual decline happens, and it's WHEN because nothing lasts forever, no one is going to comfort your team in the abyss.

...Maybe you missed NE beating KC in KC in the AFCCG last year...probably too busy crying that your team was watching at home and picking in the top 10 again.
    Correction. KC's defense beat KC in the AFCCG last year.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Correction. KC's defense beat KC in the AFCCG last year.
    their defense will beat them down in 2019 as well. there are three phases of football, offense is just one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Your team is a 500 squad on the road come playoff time, you ain’t a home field hater all the sudden.
    Went into Kansas City in last years AFC title game and took care of business when it matter.

Sam Z, if the Broncos play the Pats in the playoffs, how are they going to cover Josh Gordon, who has just be reinstated by the League?

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    The Pats with BRADY ONLY and no belicheck are not a great team. He is a system qb with a mastermind head coach. brady is injured? they go undefeated. brady is suspended? they go undefeated. point being brady isnt near a "goat" and that team without belicheck but with a young brady are not 6x SB champs. maybe one.

Belicheck could retire NOW and that team would COLLAPSE
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Quote Originally Posted by ozzies94ta View Post
    The Pats with BRADY ONLY and no belicheck are not a great team. He is a system qb with a mastermind head coach. brady is injured? they go undefeated. brady is suspended? they go undefeated. point being brady isnt near a "goat" and that team without belicheck but with a young brady are not 6x SB champs. maybe one.

Belicheck could retire NOW and that team would COLLAPSE
    Brady injured in 2008 - the team went 11-5 and missed the playoffs, despite their easy strength of schedule. Next.

Sam Z, if the Broncos play the Pats in the playoffs, how are they going to cover Josh Gordon, who has just be reinstated by the League?
    Josh Gordon will probably be suspended again by then
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin27 View Post
    Josh Gordon will probably be suspended again by then
    And by then the Broncos will be out of playoff contention

Brady injured in 2008 - the team went 11-5 and missed the playoffs, despite their easy strength of schedule. Next.
    MY god! i see where the phrase "thick headed" comes from...

you just proved his point

thanks for all the entertainment you provide tammy

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    MY god! i see where the phrase "thick headed" comes from...

you just proved his point

thanks for all the entertainment you provide tammy
    Obviously you have trouble reading. You missed my point of the Pats missing the playoffs despite their easy strength of schedule in 2008. So you see, it's not all Belichick. Are you this slow?