Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I was excited watching Bradley Chubb take over the game yesterday, but then you informed me he’s not that good so I didn’t say anything ��
    how did philip lindsay and royce freeman do? i guess you guys are screwed then, huh?

on that note, tillery dominated in pre-season play as well, guess he is elite now too!

by the way, never said chubb wasnt good but go ahead and continue to make stuff up in order to talk smack. i remember 58miller said bosa would be a bust and i don't have to make that up because you actually said that. lol

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    how did philip lindsay and royce freeman do? i guess you guys are screwed then, huh?

on that note, tillery dominated in pre-season play as well, guess he is elite now too!
    Tillery beat a back (nick Easton) to sack a back up qb
    Chubb blew through Joe Staley a starter twice to force a int , and a dropped pick six and then destroyed a back up for a strip sack.

I bet Tillery doesn’t match Chubbs rookie season!!!!!

by the way, never said chubb wasnt good but go ahead and continue to make stuff up in order to talk smack. i remember 58miller said bosa would be a bust and i don't have to make that up because you actually said that. lol
    I did say that, and ate crow. You going after Chubb isn’t gonna finish well for you either.

Tillery beat a back (nick Easton) to sack a back up qb
    Chubb blew through Joe Staley a starter twice to force a int , and a dropped pick six and then destroyed a back up for a strip sack.

I bet Tillery doesn’t match Chubbs rookie season!!!!!
    no he didn't beat a back

nick easton is a guard. tillery also plays a different position that doesn't typically get as many sacks as a outside pass rusher does and tillery isn't a top 5 pick either. i bet he gets more than your rookie DT, though.

but you didn't answer my question about the running game. why did they suck? lets not forget you're the clowns running pre-season smack.

usually it's broncos fans here that talk smack about pre-season, i'm actually quite shocked i haven't really seen it yet.
    They are talking pre-season smack...

oh okay, so since you are taking pre-season performances to heart, how did the broncos running game do? guess they took a huge step back, huh?
    The running game stunk but we are talking Bradley Chubb right now... Don’t try to side step the subject at hand...

Preseason smack my ass, you know Chubb’s play will carry over into the season! You also know that he is an extreme bad ass who’s going to wreck Philis Rivers in the regular season.

I did say that, and ate crow. You going after Chubb isn’t gonna finish well for you either.
    "go after him" by saying he isn't an elite pass rusher in the league after one year which he was not elite? that's all i'm saying. you are pretending i'm saying he isn't good or doesn't have potential to be elite, go find the post where i said that and until then sit down, boy.

yes he has potential to be elite, yes he had a pretty good rookie campaign. is he an elite player in the league right now though? nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    The running game stunk but we are talking Bradley Chubb right now... Don’t try to side step the subject at hand...

Preseason smack my ass, you know Chubb’s play will carry over into the season! You also know that he is an extreme bad ass who’s going to wreck Philis Rivers in the regular season.
    im worried about the broncos defense as a whole. i'm' not worried about chubb getting 20 sacks while bosa lucky to get 10. LOL

chubb isn't the best pass rusher on his team but you seem to think he's better than von which is pretty bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    They are talking pre-season smack...
    they are now lol

that's what i get for trying to give them credit they don't deserve.

no he didn't beat a back

nick easton is a guard. tillery also plays a different position that doesn't typically get as many sacks as a outside pass rusher does and tillery isn't a top 5 pick either. i bet he gets more than your rookie DT, though.

but you didn't answer my question about the running game. why did they suck? lets not forget you're the clowns running pre-season smack.
    lets see a rookie playing behind much better talent than tillery is might not get as much playing time
    wolfe, gotsis, harris>jones, mebane and Mcgill

im worried about the broncos defense as a whole. i'm' not worried about chubb getting 20 sacks while bosa lucky to get 10. LOL

chubb isn't the best pass rusher on his team but you seem to think he's better than von which is pretty bizarre.
    doesn't matter who ends up better

the fact remains

VON,CHUBB>>>>bosa and melvin

Im sorry but where did I say he was better than Von?
    I did say he’d have more sacks but that does not equate to saying he’s better.

However the way he disrupted things last night, he was on an Aaron Donald level though and you know it!

Now Since you mentioned our defense as a whole, how about Shelby Harris?!!!

A couple of blocked passes!
    A screen tackle for a loss! (great awareness by Shelby of why the o-lineman let go of him to go block for a screen).
    Shelby was like “screen or not, better block me”...

BTW, Shelby has 7 batted down passes in the last couple of seasons and is currently number 10 for batted passes among active d-linemen.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-20-2019 at 12:01 PM.

no he didn't beat a back

Nick Easton is a Back up.
    Our running game was ugly.

He is not on Chubbs level, neither will Ingram again this year.

they are now lol

that's what i get for trying to give them credit they don't deserve.
    Patriot and Charger fans uniting!!!! Maybe your teams can do a Voltron if we meet in the playoffs.
    Denver 5-1 all time vs the chargers and Pats combine when it matters!!