Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Ignorance among young ppl. Itís the same as kids buying Jordanís today, they may had never seen Jordan play but to them, heís still a big thing.

Brady was GIVEN another super bowl victory and thatís all that the teen crowd sees. They just want to be with the know to fit in.
    I mean really, how many adults not named George Lopez do you see wearing football jerseys.

By the way, so what if Tom won a game here, Denver has won many in New England and we still lead the series so suck on that!
    The real series or the Patriots fan one that started in 2001?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    And?.......
    And what, Guerrero? Phone a friend or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    And what, Guerrero? Phone a friend or something.
    I know what you are trying to say, I just want to come out and say it so we can see how ridiculous you sound.

The real series or the Patriots fan one that started in 2001?
    So you all admit, the Broncos super bowl is the game against the Patriots...

Uh how the hell do you get that!

The series dude and donít even try to pull that 2001 crap.

Thatís just when all your cheating began...

I know what you are trying to say, I just want to come out and say it so we can see how ridiculous you sound.
    I'm not going to be like you, and do something like taking an Al Jazeera article as gospel. You're on your own, buddy. It's just funny how the guy was proven by the FTC as being a total fraud, had a player he was training pop, and Brady is more athletic now than he was in his early 20's.

Get your facts straight. Dee Ford did not JUMP offsides. He was lined up in the neutral zone. And you could add Brady to the list of QBs who have beaten Denver in Denver...
    I didnít say he wasnít, i said your boy was lucky, cause he threw a pick that was called back.
    When did Brady beat Denver at Denver in the postseason?
    Last edited by 58Miller; 07-26-2019 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    There are two vowels in the word never, but I think he's out of money.

There are two vowels in the word never, but I think he's out of money.
    Brady can win superbowls but canít win in Denver when it matters !!!!

I didnít say he wasnít, i said your boy was lucky, cause he threw a pick that was called back.
    Championship Sunday in 2018 was fraudulent all the way around.

We all saw how the Saints got screwed out of a super bowl appearance.

Then later we see yellow flags tossed at Kansas City in key situations to aid the cheaters while that dumbass Roger Goodell attempts to look like a bias commissioner by sitting with Chiefs fans.

Donít get me wrong because the commissioner is in fact biased but heís biased in favor of the New England cheatriots however weíre all supposed to be stupid enough to believe that garbage when he sits withbtge oppositions fans base.

Iíll tell you who is stupid and those are the fans that will come in here and say that the NFL is a legit game and there is no way it can be set up or something like that canít be set up.

When is Denver going to consistently make the post season? All your free agents that got you your last ring are gone. Now Elway has to rely on his brain to construct a team, which looks pretty difficult for him. And if Denver makes the postseason, itís going to be because of Flacco...a free agent.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Lol- I guess.......Billy Volek won that game, but whatever.

And stop with the running for your life nonsense. Rivers lack of mobility is tough on the Oline. If it weren't for Rivers quick release he would be going into year 12 of Coaching by now.
    rivers left that game with the lead then volek came inn and threw 3 short passes and handed the ball off to get the win.

the chargers pass blocking last season was among the worst in the league dude. yeah he's not mobile but neither is brady but brady has great pass blocking so he can just stand there in the pocket, unlike rivers.

https://www.pff.com/news/pro-ranking...ing-efficiency

29. LOS ANGELES CHARGERS
    2018 pass-blocking efficiency: 80.9

In 13 years of grading games, the Chargers have finished in the top half of this list just once. Once. And even that was back in 2006. The latest episode of the Chargers’ calamitous pass blocking culminated with the surrender of the league’s ninth-most sacks, sixth-most hits, and 11th-most hurries. The Chargers won’t have Philip Rivers forever, and the quicker they realize that, the better.

When is Denver going to consistently make the post season? All your free agents that got you your last ring are gone. Now Elway has to rely on his brain to construct a team, which looks pretty difficult for him. And if Denver makes the postseason, itís going to be because of Flacco...a free agent.
    Donít care how we make the playoffs guy, Brady became the goat due to Bledsoe getting injured the rest is history. If Flacco can get is back cool, If itís gonna be drew lock fine, if Itís Brett Rypien i donít care how or who just want to see my team do well.
    I tip my cap to the Pats, they have dominated the last 18 years but that said it makes Denverís 3-1 record in the playoffs that much more impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    and he had LTs best year ever 31 Tds 1800+ rush yards and gates 71 receptions 9 tds, and lost to a rookie qb
    those were two different years. the year he "lost to a rookie QB" he didn't have LT in his prime that game, LT was a shadow of his former self at that point. as bad as rivers played in that game he still outplayed sanchez.

Mark Sanchez 12/23 100 yards 4.3 1 TD 1int 41.4 QBR

that is what sanchez did and you think that is him beating rivers?

shonn green and the jets defense is what beat the chargers that game, not butt fumble.

rivers' first year as a starter was literally the only year he had a healthy prime LT.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Uh how the hell do you get that!

The series dude and donít even try to pull that 2001 crap.

Thatís just when all your cheating began...
    BTW, Jarrett Stidham is off to a good start. Howís Drew Look looking? Please tell me again how impressive elway is at evaluating QBs?