Page 83 of 140 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 2099
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Shanahan never wanted RG3, that's why he drafted Cousins in the same draft. He wanted him to be more of a pocket QB because he know that he would get hurt if he continued to run and guess what happened. Lamar is the same guy and is going to meet the same fait. You can't run that much and not get injured

I don't know if Lock will good but I'm not going to root against him. I'll cheer him on and hope for the best. If we did draft Lamar I would support him too. I'm a Denver Broncos fan, not a specific player fan.
    Potna I'm I Broncos fan and a realist.
    If lamar is gonna get hurt the lock is gonna be the next rosen.

And is shanny coaching right now....when he got kirk what happened. Man stop.
    We could have had Lamar Jackson *LJ for M.V.P*

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I don’t expect him to play well. I expect him to at least flash and have a few good drives. It’s up to the play callers to not put him in bad situations.
    I expect him to be the lock he was at Mizzou. Never stand up to big time talent.

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    Ear2dastreets, do you hope that Lock fails? I'm gonna go on a limb and say I dont think you want that .
    Again I expect him to be what I said BEFORE we drafted him and my view will NOT change. Now you can take that for whatever you feel its worth.

I don't think there was much said in the last two pages about Drew Lock.

The Baltimore Ravens QB, Lamar Jackson is having a great year, but I really don't know what that has to do with Drew Lock?

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Lock can run too, sooooooo??? You don't like Lock because????
    Well, I said it once and I will say it again, he never showed up in big games. He was always just a strong arm that shined in small games and didn't show up in big games.
    I also didn't like his accuracy.
    When I look at a qb if I dont feel that it factor "I doesn't mean he has to run a 4.4"

I realllly wanted alex smith when he came out of Utah state, I just have a gut feeling on some qbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Well, I said it once and I will say it again, he never showed up in big games. He was always just a strong arm that shined in small games and didn't show up in big games.
    I also didn't like his accuracy.
    When I look at a qb if I dont feel that it factor "I doesn't mean he has to run a 4.4"

I realllly wanted alex smith when he came out of Utah state, I just have a gut feeling on some qbs.
    what I'm trying to get at is some of the best pro quarterbacks don't come from the biggest schools. They come from the smaller markets and intangibles are what are looked for. Lock has the arm has the mobility and obviously has had some time off to perfect some things.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    I don't think there was much said in the last two pages about Drew Lock.

The Baltimore Ravens QB, Lamar Jackson is having a great year, but I really don't know what that has to do with Drew Lock?
    Yeah. You are correct.

Thread cleaned.

Stay on topic, please.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
    Yeah. You are correct.

Thread cleaned.

Stay on topic, please.
    Iíd love to but I need to see him play when live bullets are flying.

I love his arm and his scrambling ability but Iím not to pleased with his accuracy at the moment.

Can you fix accuracy? Of course, just look at Joe Montana who was less than 60 percent accurate in college or Brett Favre who was so bad, Jerry Glanville traded him.

Lock can be something special but how long is it going to take and do we really want to go through all of that with guys like Tua or Burrow possibly on the board when we pick in April!

BTW those whining over Denver not drafting Josh Allen, IMO heís no more accurate than Drew Lock at this point in time. His numbers suggest an above average season but so did case Keenumís a couple years ago so donít be that guy! Lol

I'm looking forward to see what Drew Lock can actually do. I'm not worried about any of these other QB's. I'm just interested in what the QB does for the Denver Broncos.
    It seems like Drew handles the Press well in the interviews that I have watched. I'm glad we have him & I hope he works out.

Whatever happens on Sunday, at least we know he's a well spoken young man. Let's hope he's also as smooth on the field.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post

Whatever happens on Sunday, at least we know he's a well spoken young man. Let's hope he's also as smooth on the field.
    I like this kid a lot. Good personality, quite humble, but also....confident. And so he should be. I hope he's the answer we've been waiting for. I hope he plays well enough to get the vote, to be our long term starter. I know he's got an arm, and he's mobile. Lots of good things in his package.

And if he makes the grade, and I think he will, then we can solidify our Oline, and patch some holes. And in time, if all goes well, I see us back in serious contention in a couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I like this kid a lot. Good personality, quite humble, but also....confident. And so he should be. I hope he's the answer we've been waiting for. I hope he plays well enough to get the vote, to be our long term starter. I know he's got an arm, and he's mobile. Lots of good things in his package.

And if he makes the grade, and I think he will, then we can solidify our Oline, and patch some holes. And in time, if all goes well, I see us back in serious contention in a couple of years.
    I hope so to. Right now his accuracy is the main issue but I believe that can be corrected. Both Favre and Montana stunk in college when it came to accuracy but hopefully it doesnít take Lock as long as it took Favre.

If Lock looks even a smidgen like the answer, we can focus on the o-line in the draft. Andrew Thomas and Tyler Biadasz with Risner would be a force!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-29-2019 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I hope so to. Right his accuracy is the main issue but I believe that can be corrected. Both Favre and Montana stunk in college when it came to accuracy but hopefully it doesn’t take Lock as long as it took Favre.

If Lock looks even a smidgen like the answer, we can focus on the o-line in the draft. Andrew Thomas and Tyler Biadasz with Risner would be a force!
    Yes sir!!! Time to move from QB searching. Time to fortify!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post

I'm with you brother!! I like Drew, I think he is going to surprise and by the end of this season we are going to know who our Future QB is ✌️

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    BTW those whining over Denver not drafting Josh Allen, IMO he’s no more accurate than Drew Lock at this point in time. His numbers suggest an above average season but so did case Keenum’s a couple years ago so don’t be that guy! Lol
    If you were present on the boards during the draft......I was all over "draft Drew Lock" 50 of my 700 posts were probably about "Draft Drew Lock" I was even able to somehow get his picture in a post.....can't seem to do it again ? But.............that was because we passed on Josh Allen. Drew is similar...I watched Josh Allen live last week....and watched him methodically destroy our #4 defense. He is who I want Drew Lock to turn into.....be a leader........show off a strong arm...........scramble when needed....................and most of all be a winner. It doesn't hurt to be smooth in front of the camera either. Go Drew !!!! Looking for some excitement this weekend. That's what I pay for .....excitement........I think Drew will be that guy.