Page 148 of 152 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2266
    I been thinking about the picture of Lock , fant and risner? Sitting on the bench

The look of confidence on his face is super

But now i cant find it to save

anybody have it

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    I been thinking about the picture of Lock , fant and risner? Sitting on the bench

The look of confidence on his face is super

But now i cant find it to save

anybody have it

Quote Originally Posted by Bootleg View Post
    Thank you very much

Anyone else mentally putting Jeudy, Hamler, Glasgow, Okwuegbunam and Cushenberry in that picture? Trying to figure out how to squeeze Lindsay and Gordon in

Guess that is how Shurmur is feeling

Be cool if they are able to add Jason Peters to this picture

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Be cool if they are able to add Jason Peters to this picture
    The 38 year old declining LT who had just as many penalties as Bolles last year while playing in three less games? Pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    The 38 year old declining LT who had just as many penalties as Bolles last year while playing in three less games? Pass.
    Bolles was called for 17 penalties last year https://www.nflpenalties.com/player/...ncos?year=2019
    Peters was called for 10 https://www.nflpenalties.com/player/...gles?year=2019
    Peters would probably come pretty reasonable too. I'd take him as extra insurance. He might not be my first choice, but I'd take him. I would really like to see this offense if Lock can get some time to learn back there and make plays without the costly penalties. I think the sky is the limit.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Much rather have him push Bolles for the LT job than Wilkinson who gave up 10 sacks along with
    9 penalties in 40 less snaps than Peters last year.
    Peters would give us the first guy to push Bolles since heís been here, and a veteran voice.
    I donít think he would improve our team.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Much rather have him push Bolles for the LT job than Wilkinson who gave up 10 sacks along with
    9 penalties in 40 less snaps than Peters last year.
    Peters would give us the first guy to push Bolles since he’s been here, and a veteran voice.
    I don’t think he would improve our team.
    Exactly, however I see it as a soft ball being thrown up for Bolles with that one. I imagine just from a locker room stand point you need to have something there to appease other players who are in constant battles to keep their job, while Bolles seems to get a free ride to a starting gig year after year. One name I seen mentioned was Kelvin Beachum. He has a history with Munchak and has started 99 career games, but regardless the time to address the position has came and went, and now you're just slapping band-aids on and they are wet, they probably won't do what you intend them to do.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Exactly, however I see it as a soft ball being thrown up for Bolles with that one. I imagine just from a locker room stand point you need to have something there to appease other players who are in constant battles to keep their job, while Bolles seems to get a free ride to a starting gig year after year. One name I seen mentioned was Kelvin Beachum. He has a history with Munchak and has started 99 career games, but regardless the time to address the position has came and went, and now you're just slapping band-aids on and they are wet, they probably won't do what you intend them to do.
    If beachum plays like last season he is a downgrade to bolles. He seems at the point of his career he needs to retire or move inside cause his athletic abilities have gone

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    If beachum plays like last season he is a downgrade to bolles. He seems at the point of his career he needs to retire or move inside cause his athletic abilities have gone
    Yeah I don't know enough about it, and I doubt most don't, he is nothing more than a name, did you actually watch him or are you reading PFF grades ? The same grades which once said Ronaldo Hill was the best safety in the NFL, and Evan Mathis outplayed All-Pro's here ?

So is Drew Lock expected to match Mahomes next year? It seems Elway wants to match KCís offensive success.

How good can Denver be if they keep up with the best team in the NFL?

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    Yeah I don't know enough about it, and I doubt most don't, he is nothing more than a name, did you actually watch him or are you reading PFF grades ? The same grades which once said Ronaldo Hill was the best safety in the NFL, and Evan Mathis outplayed All-Pro's here ?
    He is 33 and he was the jets lt this year. That oline was worst then ours

Quote Originally Posted by Champ>NFL View Post
    So is Drew Lock expected to match Mahomes next year? It seems Elway wants to match KC’s offensive success.

How good can Denver be if they keep up with the best team in the NFL?
    I think it's gonna come down to our defense more than our offense. Yes our offense needs to score, but I trust Lock is gonna put in the work to make sure our offense is humming and he's being the leader we need him to be.

But KC was losing in every playoff game last season. If they were playing against defenses that could actually make a stop, they never would have won the SB. If we can hang with them early and the defense can stay strong, and with Fangio planning things they should, we could very well pull an upset against the Chiefs this year.

And if we can manage to get to January, all bets will be off. Thanks to an expanded playoff field, we certainly have a shot. As long as Lock can prove to be the guy that can help all our young pieces on offense gel together, we should have a very positive season ahead.
    Eternal Broncos Optimist

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    I think it's gonna come down to our defense more than our offense. Yes our offense needs to score, but I trust Lock is gonna put in the work to make sure our offense is humming and he's being the leader we need him to be.

But KC was losing in every playoff game last season. If they were playing against defenses that could actually make a stop, they never would have won the SB. If we can hang with them early and the defense can stay strong, and with Fangio planning things they should, we could very well pull an upset against the Chiefs this year.

And if we can manage to get to January, all bets will be off. Thanks to an expanded playoff field, we certainly have a shot. As long as Lock can prove to be the guy that can help all our young pieces on offense gel together, we should have a very positive season ahead.
    Mahomes is special. It is tough for any defense to make a stop vs a special qb.