Page 114 of 140 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2099
    I don't expect to win this weekend, we always struggle at Arrowhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    It's a home game for Lock, I'm calling a 28-24 win!

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Sounds good to me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    Arrowhead is historically one of the hardest places to win - especially in December. Even those great Bronco teams in the 80s-90s struggled in Arrowhead. When I get my game schedule in the summer, I usually mark @KC as a loss, especially when itís late in the season.

Still, I guarantee people will be demanding a #1 drafted QB if they lose next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Love the enthusiasm! Iím all for that. Something tells me you wonít be calling for Lockís head if they lose, though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    Love the enthusiasm! Iím all for that. Something tells me you wonít be calling for Lockís head if they lose, though lol.
    Correct! I need to see a mostly full season of failure from a QB's career before I start to get concerned about their viability.

Zack Bye just cited a crazy stat

First time in the SB era a QB went for 300y and 3 TD in first half in their first road start.............. I think that's what he said

Actually Vic Fangio mentioned the stat in the post game celebration speech with the team in the LR
    Last edited by dizzolve; 12-09-2019 at 06:40 AM.
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    This guy played for Scangarello in college

Hope we get another one of these video this week from this guy
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Some early breakdown of Lock's performance. Scangarello getting props too.

It's gonna be a fun week of media coverage of Lock and our Broncos

Last edited by dizzolve; 12-09-2019 at 06:58 AM.
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    Understandable. I personally think he has the physical talent and smarts to overcome the “Flynn affect”. I get what you’re saying. I don’t even disagree. I just think Lock looks pretty darn good for a raw rookie, so there’s just as much of a chance that his game continues to improve.

The main point is that it is time for this franchise to stabilize the QB position. Lock gives us a chance to do that. I’m all in on the guy, but if he turns out to be pedestrian in a few seasons, then we move on.

I just really, super duper, do not want any more mercenary vet FA QB competition bs anymore. Commit to the high draft pick QB and stabilize the rest of the roster.
    He appears to have that "it" factor. I'm cautiously optimistic. I'd love to draft bpa this year not force a QB pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    He appears to have that "it" factor. I'm cautiously optimistic. I'd love to draft bpa this year not force a QB pick.
    Precisely. When you donít know who your QB is, it becomes the #1 priority in the offseason and is a distraction. I think BPA in the draft and a few key FA acquisitions could possibly put this franchise back on track in a hurry.

That said, this is going to be a crucial offseason. Depth is an issue and we have a lot of expiring contracts.

Zack Bye just cited a crazy stat

First time in the SB era a QB went for 300y and 3 TD in first half in their first road start.............. I think that's what he said

Actually Vic Fangio mentioned the stat in the post game celebration speech with the team in the LR
    Yep! Best first road start in NFL history. Excited to see how Lock builds off of this; dating back to preseason, he has improved every single time he has taken the field.

Some early breakdown of Lock's performance. Scangarello getting props too.

It's gonna be a fun week of media coverage of Lock and our Broncos

Pretty bad analysis IMO. Sounds like he's trying to say the team held his hand scheme wise to gift him easy completions. Plus, calling him okay in college but terrible in preseason is not really an accurate assessment. Lock, quite obviously, was trending up all throughout preseason and was clearly held back by the 3rd string players he was surrounded with. Not to mention we were inexplicably giving Hogan the vast majority of the 2nd team reps.

I actually agree with Hasselbeck, other than the pre-season comment. I really don't care if Denver schemed some easy completions. As a matter of fact that called good play calling and Scangerelo, and I have criticized him, called a really good first 3 quarters. Lock still has to execute the calls and he did that. Lock made one bad decision, so did Mahomes this week. I really like what I am seeing from this kid so far.

Arrowhead stadium is a zoo. Lock's best chance is not turning the ball over and then hoping our D can slow down Mahomes a little bit. I expect Lock to struggle against KC. They have a good pass rush and we might have to throw more than we should to play some catch up. What I hope to see is when adversity hits Lock still takes what the Defense gives him and he doesn't try force lots or foolish throws. Lock really hasn't done much of that so far.

I was thinking about asking Santa Claus for a #3 Broncos Jersey !!!