Page 111 of 140 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2099
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    KCís defense is playing better and itís a tough road game. If KC takes the Broncos lightly we might steal one.
    Pat is not playing the same as last season, he seemed a little slow today and hesitant at times. With a new found conference in Denver, it's going to be a great game!!!

I rest my peace. Is that what you finally say after preaching ..............I'm flashing back to the draft...all the calls I received congratulating me. I wanted this guy so bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great game today, young team..........both sides of the ball have a lot of youth.............I'm excited to see what we add next year.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Pat is not playing the same as last season, he seemed a little slow today and hesitant at times. With a new found conference in Denver, it's going to be a great game!!!
    Definitely back down to earth so to speak. Hopefully KC will look past the Broncos. Arrowhead is very tough, much more so than Houston. Good test for Lock.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    Be sure to visit Casa Bonita. Great restaurant with fine Mexican cuisine!
    Is that true or a joke? Seems like I've heard you folks talk about it before. But I've been to Denver twice before, and am not aware of it. Insider thing I suppose.

I mean, if you and your wife were coming to my city, why would I tell you to go somewhere goofy??

Elway is the happiest man in Denver today LOL, Lock is single handily saving his job right now.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Amazing start. He reminds me of Cutler/Drew Bledsoe/Jeff George but with more mobility and a better attitude (in the case of Cutler/George).
    He's very, very similar to Cutler in play style. In their rookie seasons, Lock is better on the move but Cutler had better mechanics. And of course Lock appears to have an actual soul as well as a real human heart, so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Is that true or a joke? Seems like I've heard you folks talk about it before. But I've been to Denver twice before, and am not aware of it. Insider thing I suppose.

I mean, if you and your wife were coming to my city, why would I tell you to go somewhere goofy??
    It is not good food at all. Itís kind of kitschy and cheesy with a high diver and a guy in a gorilla Suit and other kiddie attractions. I think itís one of the great Colorado restaurant mysteries - right up there with Melting Pot Stay away unless youíre entertaining 5 year olds.

The only knowledge I have of Casa Bonita is from South Park.

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    He's very, very similar to Cutler in play style. In their rookie seasons, Lock is better on the move but Cutler had better mechanics. And of course Lock appears to have an actual soul as well as a real human heart, so there's that.
    I donít know if Iíd say that. Cutler had sloppy footwork his entire career.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Elway is the happiest man in Denver today LOL, Lock is single handily saving his job right now.
    Lock is saving a lot of jobs right now, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I don’t know if I’d say that. Cutler had sloppy footwork his entire career.
    His rookie footwork was better than Lock's is. Cutler is just a 'sloppy' player in general.

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    Agreed on Lock having better mental traits. I personally like Lockís throwing motion more. Itís more compact and quicker IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Insane Tacos View Post
    Lock is saving a lot of jobs right now, lol.
    Ironically, those same people were doing their best to keep him off the field.

Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    Agreed on Lock having better mental traits. I personally like Lockís throwing motion more. Itís more compact and quicker IMO.
    Agreed, Cutler had a bit of a wind up.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Agreed, Cutler had a bit of a wind up.
    I gotta say. Itís really easy to get behind this kid. He has the physical attributes and he seems to have a good head on his shoulders. He gets pumped up. Heís showing good preparation. Shows good poise.

Come to think about it, Iím done with my ďtoo early to tellĒ stance. Iím all in on Lock.