Page 147 of 152 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2266
    Denver Broncos video talking about how Drew Lock won the 2020 draft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEYNqRAWTCM

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    It could happen, but I think Denver would sooner sign an UFA T than they would a QB. Who's available and how much would he cost? Newton, Dalton, Stanton, McCown, Siemian, Glennon, Moore, Bortles, Smith, Kessler??
    Smith would be the least expensive out of all those names plus he would have some insight into KC

Did anyone catch Drew on Facebook today? I saw a second of it but work called

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Smith would be the least expensive out of all those names plus he would have some insight into KC
    Are you referring to Alex Smith? I was referring to Geno Smith who is currently an UFA. Alex is currently under contract to the Washington Redskins, I believe. Geno's last team was the Seahawks, although he was with the Chargers in 2018, so he has some familiarity with the division.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

This is probably the biggest endorsement of Drew Lock and the Broncos by anyone in the National media.

Never been a fan of Cowherd and I doubt he will be right with this one. A lot of stuff has to fall in place for that to happen.

Iím in.

A season in the range of 40 TDs/ 10 INTs / 4500 yds/ 12-4 record/ win the AFC West to be considered for MVP.

Not likely but Iím certainly in!

Quote Originally Posted by FR Tim View Post
    Iím in.

A season in the range of 40 TDs/ 10 INTs / 4500 yds/ 12-4 record/ win the AFC West to be considered for MVP.

Not likely but Iím certainly in!
    Love it. I'm not expecting that to be the case, but I really don't think it's outside the realm of possibility. Lock's work ethic, Shurmur's offense, and the talent all over the offense could make for a surprisingly potent combination.

Personally, I would rather put an expected range for all those numbers. I see:

25-45 TDs
    5-13 INTs
    3800-4800 yards
    10-13 wins

Most excited I've been for a season in a half decade.

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeGees View Post
    Never been a fan of Cowherd and I doubt he will be right with this one. A lot of stuff has to fall in place for that to happen.
    Which of the other 5 second year QBs are you picking to break out this year and what doesn't have to fall in place for them that has to for Lock?

Itís really nice to have some hope and promise with our young QB. Weíre finally out of the vet FA QB era. Thank goodness.

I personally think Lock has the makings of a franchise QB, but I donít have sky high expectations for this season. This offense is super young and there is going to be ups and downs, for sure.

Iíll be happy with some entertaining offense for once. This team has been pretty hard to watch for a few seasons, so potential is going to go a long way for me.

Iím truly excited for the upcoming season. More so than Iíve been in a long time. I just donít have a super pie in the sky outlook. Stats aside, if Lock and the offense show some potential and promise, Iíll be very confident about the future. I still think 9-10 wins would be realistic.

I am excited about the possibilities. I want to stress ď on paperĒ but they have to prove it on the field. Especially Lock.

Offense has undergone a significant overhaul. Every phase of the offense has improved. WR, RB, QB and oline all ďshould ď be better.

Shurmur and Shula have a history of making the most out of their offenses. Looking at Shurmurís offenses with Minn and NY stats with QBs like Bradford, Keenum, older Manning and Jones. Those teams were able to routinely gain 4000 yds passing, have a 1000 yd rusher and score 23 pts a game.

All without the multiple explosive playmakers the Broncos now have. Broncos have potential mismatches all over the field. How they exploit them will be fun to watch. YAC potential is dynamic from multiple WRs, TEs and RBs. Keeping the chains moving and Red Zone success ďshouldĒ be pretty dang exciting.

They have it to prove on the field but Iím excited about the potential. Especially when paired with what I expect to be a top 10 if not top 5 defense. Again, have to prove it, but Iím excited about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootleg View Post
    Sutton, Jeudy and Hamler are locks, and if all healthy, that's 3 spots gone already. If they go with 6, that'd leave the following players battling for those spots:

Trinity Benson
    Fred Brown
    Tyrie Cleveland
    DaeSean Hamilton
    Kendall Hinton
    Zimari Manning
    Kelvin McKnight
    Tim Patrick
    Diontae Spencer
    Juwann Winfree
    Out of those I like Hamilton and Patrick as 4 and 5. I really want to see what Winfree can do on the field as he flashed promise but you'd have to think that the guys on the bottom of the WR depth chart have to play Special Teams.

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    Out of those I like Hamilton and Patrick as 4 and 5. I really want to see what Winfree can do on the field as he flashed promise but you'd have to think that the guys on the bottom of the WR depth chart have to play Special Teams.
    I got Hamilton, patrick and Z manning

They could also keep spencer as returner who could play wr

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    I got Hamilton, patrick and Z manning

They could also keep spencer as returner who could play wr
    Would not count out Cleveland. Good size, WR skills, athletic, fast, blocks and special teams standout. As a gunner and returner.

Will be interesting to see if Spencer remains as valuable a returner with Hamler on the team. I believe that Bellamy the RB has return skills too if he can earn a spot.

Sutton, Jeudy, Hamler, Hamilton, Patrick, and ????

Shaping up to be a hell of a battle for that roster spot. Depth is a good thing.