Page 143 of 152 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 2266
  1. #2131
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Broomfield, CO
    Posts
    643
    I could be very wrong but to me the game just looks easy for Lock. He is having so much fun, he is athletic, a leader, and a very engaging person. I am super excited for the future of the Broncos. I think he makes players around him better, see DeSean Hamilton and thus the need for a first round WR isn't plausible. Get us another offensive lineman in rd. 1, Shenault in rd.2 and let's go!

  2. #2132
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,426
    I love that he tweeted Juedy instantly and offered to work with him tight away. Kid has good natural leadership skill.

  3. #2133
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,391
    Drew Lock is a Keeper.....

  4. #2134
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,727
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    I love that he tweeted Juedy instantly and offered to work with him tight away. Kid has good natural leadership skill.
    IMO Lock would have been throwing the ball to people already if not for the stay at home stuff. He was talking about his picking PM's brain on how best to go through the off season back in Jan.

  5. #2135
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,426
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    IMO Lock would have been throwing the ball to people already if not for the stay at home stuff. He was talking about his picking PM's brain on how best to go through the off season back in Jan.
    I really like that he reached out to PM before his first start too. Kid shows good initiative and is taking it all very seriously. Canít teach initiative and leadership. He definitely has natural talent in those categories.

  6. #2136
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,116
    Our skill position players are stacked. At WR we have studs in Sutton, and (most likely) Jeudy. We have a probable stud TE in Fant, who lit it up at times in his rookie, but would also disappear. Overall a good rookie campaign to build on. We have not one, but TWO stud RB's.

    We have 5...count em.....5 very talented players. All but one has been in the league 3 years or less too.

    Lock is in a near perfect situation to succeed in a big way. The only thing lacking, is a stellar line. the OL improved noticably last year, and continued to improve throughout the entire season. So thats something at least.

    In short, if Lock doesnt do well....it certainly isnt going to be from a lack of talent around him.

    Personally, I am really looking forward to this year. The offense sure is looking like a "pick your poison" type for defenses to handle. Double Sutton? Jeudy runs free. Double them both? Now you have 6 or 7 in the box to stop Lindsey or Gordon. Or leaving a linebacker covering Fant. Shurmur has to be licking his chops with this bunch.
    Last edited by MH Stampede; 04-24-2020 at 07:59 PM.

  7. #2137
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    649
    Quote Originally Posted by MH Stampede View Post
    Our skill position players are stacked. At WR we have studs in Sutton, and (most likely) Jeudy. We have a probable stud TE in Fant, who lit it up at times in his rookie, but would also disappear. Overall a good rookie campaign to build on. We have not one, but TWO stud RB's.

    We have 5...count em.....5 very talented players. All but one has been in the league 3 years or less too.

    Lock is in a near perfect situation to succeed in a big way. The only thing lacking, is a stellar line. the OL improved noticably last year, and continued to improve throughout the entire season. So thats something at least.

    In short, if Lock doesnt do well....it certainly isnt going to be from a lack talent around him.

    Personally, I am really looking forward to this year. The offense sure is looking like a "pick your poison" type defenses to handle. Double Sutton? Jeudy runs free. Double them both? Now you have 6 or 7 in the box to stop Lindsey or Gordon. Or leaving a linebacker covering Fant. Shurmur has to be licking his chops with this bunch.
    Added another speedy WR to make the offense even more dangerous

  8. #2138
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,940
    I hope no one doubts Elway is all in on Lock!!!!
    Added C/G Glasgow, RB Gordon, and TE Vannett in Free Agency and now two speedster receivers in the draft!!!!

  9. #2139
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    DENVER
    Posts
    7,662
    We are going to see a massive change in offensive performance this year.

  10. #2140
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    15,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    We are going to see a massive change in offensive performance this year.
    Lets hope so. I think there's a curse from the 2013 offense and the Super Bowl from that year. We had another 1/2 a year of good O and ever since the St.Louis game in 2014 we've been pretty mediocre.

    At this point finishing 16th overall would be incredible.

  11. #2141
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    14,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Lets hope so. I think there's a curse from the 2013 offense and the Super Bowl from that year. We had another 1/2 a year of good O and ever since the St.Louis game in 2014 we've been pretty mediocre.

    At this point finishing 16th overall would be incredible.
    I don't disagree, and we need to start somewhere, but I'm hoping we're a bit better than that. Give me a top 12 offense
    Administrator


  12. #2142
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Lets hope so. I think there's a curse from the 2013 offense and the Super Bowl from that year. We had another 1/2 a year of good O and ever since the St.Louis game in 2014 we've been pretty mediocre.

    At this point finishing 16th overall would be incredible.
    A middle of the pack finish would be a marked improvement. I would be somewhat surprised to see us go higher than that....this year. Lock needs to develop, and the rookies we have added may be talented....but they are still rookies. It takes some time.

    But for the future...on paper at least....gotta wear shades

  13. #2143
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    13,641
    Well we are certainly getting him a lot of weapons on O. I cant wait till they all actually get to be on the field together. Might take a little while, but I think this is going to be a very exciting offense as long as we can keep Drew upright.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

  14. #2144
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Reno
    Posts
    3,031
    0 Excuses for not having a great offensive year. My only regret is not getting one of the Tackles like Niang or Peart to compete and be there for insurance.
    Going on record saying I love our off season coaching hires.

  15. #2145
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FORT COLLINS COLORADO
    Posts
    8,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsam View Post
    0 Excuses for not having a great offensive year. My only regret is not getting one of the Tackles like Niang or Peart to compete and be there for insurance.
    Our offensive line may still be an issue I don't trust bolles and james as our bookends and that is kinda scary.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •