Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107
Results 1,591 to 1,599 of 1599
    Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    People really don't know what they are talking about. Not only did our best defensive players display excitement for getting to play with Flacco, our best offensive player also did. Emmanuel Sanders said; "Flacco’s a baller. He’s a baller, probably one of my favorite quarterbacks of all-time. Him and Peyton, they’re close, neck and neck".

It's pretty standard to hear these sorts of comments made by teammates of guys when they are asked, it really doesn't carry any weight at all when you consider this. What is going to matter is can Drew Lock show consistency and improvement down the stretch ? Not what comments were made by his teammates about him after he had the second best debut made by a first time starter on the team this season.
    Point taken, you dont want to hear about what Locks teammates are saying about him.

Got it. So sorry to waste your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Right. Von Miller on May 15th:

“He’s great. I was familiar with Joe before he got here. He’s a great leader and a great quarterback. He knows what it feels like to be on a Super Bowl team. He knows what type of play we need to get there and win the big ‘ship.’ I’m excited about having Joe on my team.”

Now, it’s questionable whether or not Von is one of our best defensive players, but that’s what he said about Flacco.
    If you dont care about these comments why are you posting so much about them?

If you think they're meaningless that's fine. I enjoy reading them and I think others do too.

I thought this was pretty cool:

Broncos QB Drew Lock heard from Archie and Peyton Manning after first NFL win

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/201...ock-after-win/

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStampede View Post
    I thought this was pretty cool:

Broncos QB Drew Lock heard from Archie and Peyton Manning after first NFL win

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/201...ock-after-win/
    Not a bad family to have a relationship with!

This weekend will be a good litmus test. It’s very unlikely we’ll win, but hopefully Drew plays well under pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    This weekend will be a good litmus test. It’s very unlikely we’ll win, but hopefully Drew plays well under pressure.
    I live in Houston. Would be so happy if the Broncos & Drew could again, find a way!!! Shut up the Houston fans. PLEASE!!!!
    Former Colorado resident, stuck in Texas. Broncos fan since 1987

I'm liable to believe that our offense is not as good as the Patriots, so I'll be surprised to see us come off an away game with a win. However at this point if Lock shows a promising follow up that will be good enough for me

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I'm liable to believe that our offense is not as good as the Patriots, so I'll be surprised to see us come off an away game with a win. However at this point if Lock shows a promising follow up that will be good enough for me
    It is better, but it hasn’t been good this year. The patriots have been carried by their defense.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlands View Post
    I live in Houston. Would be so happy if the Broncos & Drew could again, find a way!!! Shut up the Houston fans. PLEASE!!!!
    I think the Texans are going to look past Denver, this will be a much closer game than most think. I do think Denver loses but, imo, it will be a FG game

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco