Page 39 of 58 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    The only way someone can get ready is to go out and play. That is extremely unrealistic to expect him to go out and start running a perfect offense. At this point, you aren't playing to win games any longer. Not at 2-5 and with the schedule getting even worse. Now you play the players for the future so that next season, when there's a chance we are more competitive, Lock has gotten the reps he needed to improve, or we have seen enough that is it obvious that we need to use a high pick on a QB.

I'm sorry, but this isn't that hard to figure out.
    You NEVER get ready for the NFL on the sidelines period.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Dude you saw two games and one he didn't even start yet. Were you at there practices, in film study?

Hell flacco isn't ready and he is out there. Excuses, excuses.
    Were you?
    You want to start a guy who hasnít practiced and couldnít beat out Flacco

I want him to know the offense and be comfortable.

We both want Lock to be our qb, I want him prepared you want him to figure it out on the fly.

You NEVER get ready for the NFL on the sidelines period.
    Or IR!
    If you canít practice you shouldnít be starting games.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Were you?
    You want to start a guy who hasnít practiced and couldnít beat out Flacco

I want him to know the offense and be comfortable.

We both want Lock to be our qb, I want him prepared you want him to figure it out on the fly.
    Well, no QB was going to beat out Flacco. He was brought in to be the starter and that wasn't going to change regardless of Locks performance. I agree with you on Lock should only start when he is 100% healthy and has a few practices under his belt. He needs to prepare as the starter and the game plan needs to be tailored to him

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Well, no QB was going to beat out Flacco. He was brought in to be the starter and that wasn't going to change regardless of Locks performance. I agree with you on Lock should only start when he is 100% healthy and has a few practices under his belt. He needs to prepare as the starter and the game plan needs to be tailored to him
    He has been throwing since week 3. He's as healthy as he'll ever be. He will also have 2 weeks to prepare, which is going to have to suffice. I really don't think Elway is going to risk playing Flacco past week 10. If we continue to lose with Lock on the sideline, the fan pressure to fire Elway will be immense.

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I agree 100% on him having the the game plan built around him.

I am very excited about Lock, I think he can be really good.
    I donít see the reason the rush him into the starting role.
    Iíd like them to see him practice for a few weeks and then build a game plan around what he does well and I think it should be a home game.

Dude you saw two games and one he didn't even start yet. Were you at there practices, in film study?

Hell flacco isn't ready and he is out there. Excuses, excuses.
    Ok Ear I'm borrowing your saying lol.

Preach it ! Haha

We have to start lock this season,,, good bad or ugly,,,I don’t think he changes our record,,,unless he really comes on ...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

I've seen enough of Flacco to see he is just out for the paycheck. He lacks any enthusiasm, interest, or leadership. Disrespectful to our organization to sign that kind of contract and put forth the effort he has. Can't wait till his lazy butt is gone. As soon as Lock is healthy, he should be inserted into the offense to see what we have for the future. That way we can prepare for next year. Not going anywhere with Flunko if we stick with him next year.

I really wanted Flacco to come in and light it up but he has no pocket presence and looks like a statue... bring on Lock after the bye week...bench Flacco and find a real backup like Kubiak was to Elway and remember we've never drafted a great QB...

Quote Originally Posted by jpark31 View Post
    I really wanted Flacco to come in and light it up but he has no pocket presence and looks like a statue... bring on Lock after the bye week...bench Flacco and find a real backup like Kubiak was to Elway and remember we've never drafted a great QB...
    Elway and Kubiak......Oh the good old days........

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I want to see Lock too, but heís not ready.

All i can go off is what I saw in preseason and Lock look just like a college Qb tryii i my to pick up a new offense.
    He had bad pocket presence, and bad mechanics when pressured.
    Kid needs work, this week he can start practice.
    He threw just 51 passes in preseason, mostly to guys who arenít even on a team anymore. 51 passes is essentially a single regular season gameís worth of work. I donít know how any conclusions can be drawn from that few of passes.

my take

flacco is done, we might win a few more games if we lucky, we might not...but marching flacco out there week after week is asinine

lock has to practice for two weeks before he can play, as far as im know he isn't practicing yet...Fangio needs to demand lock gets ready!!

saying we would throw lock out there without knowing the offense is not true...the guy was in camps, and training camp, hurting his thumb and being on IR doesn't stop him from working out, watching tape, working on footwork and learning the playbook

yes our oline sucks...but at least with lock you have the ability to call plays that moves him out of the pocket, he has the ability to move in the pocket and the legs to avoid sacks and run for yards

we also need to know...whether we are drafting a qb early, or using the high pick we probably get on oline or CB

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    my take

flacco is done, we might win a few more games if we lucky, we might not...but marching flacco out there week after week is asinine

lock has to practice for two weeks before he can play, as far as im know he isn't practicing yet...Fangio needs to demand lock gets ready!!

saying we would throw lock out there without knowing the offense is not true...the guy was in camps, and training camp, hurting his thumb and being on IR doesn't stop him from working out, watching tape, working on footwork and learning the playbook

yes our oline sucks...but at least with lock you have the ability to call plays that moves him out of the pocket, he has the ability to move in the pocket and the legs to avoid sacks and run for yards

we also need to know...whether we are drafting a qb early, or using the high pick we probably get on oline or CB
    O-Line pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
    [

I agree. I know the oline is bad. But we HAVE to throw Lock out there. We are 100% going to be at least in the Top 10 next year. Think we currently sit between picks 6-8. Lock needs to prove that he is the future, in doing so, he is showed off to the world and if someone in the draft is by far ahead of him, then we draft him and trade lock.