Page 57 of 117 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 1745
  1. #841
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Gtown
    Posts
    4,243
    Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    I guess now we see how Allen does these next couple weeks. If he is average to below average or any worse Drew needs to start RG final 4-5 games of the season.
    Sure, that would be great. Right after Lock learns the Playbook, and beats out the 2nd string Rypien.

  2. #842
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    846
    Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    Sure, that would be great. Right after Lock learns the Playbook, and beats out the 2nd string Rypien.
    I guess I havnt followed this thread enough. Has Lock done something to be so down upon?
    I need more Oline, please and thank you

  3. #843
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaskajoe View Post
    I guess I havnt followed this thread enough. Has Lock done something to be so down upon?
    No, gtown just has some personal vendetta against him

  4. #844
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    DENVER
    Posts
    7,469
    Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    Sure, that would be great. Right after Lock learns the Playbook, and beats out the 2nd string Rypien.
    Safe to say both of those are achieved by this point. Maybe not the complete playbook, but he's had plent of time to study it. Now it's just a matter of applying that knowledge; they'll work him back in slowly over the next 1-3 weeks depending on how he looks in practice and how Allen looks in games. Rypien is a non-factor at this point. Just a body, potentially replaced as gameday backup as soon as this weekend if Lock looks up to speed, Fangio said.

  5. #845
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,418
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Safe to say both of those are achieved by this point. Maybe not the complete playbook, but he's had plent of time to study it. Now it's just a matter of applying that knowledge; they'll work him back in slowly over the next 1-3 weeks depending on how he looks in practice and how Allen looks in games. Rypien is a non-factor at this point. Just a body, potentially replaced as gameday backup as soon as this weekend if Lock looks up to speed, Fangio said.
    Agreed.

    10char

  6. #846
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,878
    Lock outplayed Rypien in college, outplayed him in the preseason, and will be a part of this franchise moving forward. Rypien is irrelevant.

  7. #847
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    16,132
    Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    If I could put a gif in it would be of kip from Napoleon Dynamite doing the arm pump and saying YES!
    Haha, thatís on of my most used iPhone gifs.

  8. #848
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,418
    Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    If I could put a gif in it would be of kip from Napoleon Dynamite doing the arm pump and saying YES!

  9. #849
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    13,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    You just couldn['t resist,....
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

  10. #850
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    2,046
    Yeah that one guys ! Ty 😁

  11. #851
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaskajoe View Post
    I guess I havnt followed this thread enough. Has Lock done something to be so down upon?
    He hasn't practiced at all in 10 weeks. He hasn't run the offense. He has yet to develop any chemistry with his receivers. We can't just throw him in there and expect anything good to come of it.

  12. #852
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    30,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    He hasn't practiced at all in 10 weeks. He hasn't run the offense. He has yet to develop any chemistry with his receivers. We can't just throw him in there and expect anything good to come of it.
    Right. He needs to practice.

  13. #853
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    430
    Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Right. He needs to practice.
    And there really shouldn't be discussion of him being promoted to 2nd or 1st string until he does. He's got a lot to catch up on. We can't expect him to do much considering he has taken a single rep in 10 weeks.

  14. #854
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,308
    Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Right. He needs to practice.
    I was watching the Broncos show on the NFL app on the Amazon Fire stick and they said the backup qb at best gets 10 snaps.

    Think they were talking directly about the issues some fans have with Lock not practicing....they made it sound like he is missing 10 snaps per week.

    From what they have said...and what head coaches have said before...it has something to do with decreased number of practices per the CBA
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

  15. #855
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FORT COLLINS COLORADO
    Posts
    7,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    And there really shouldn't be discussion of him being promoted to 2nd or 1st string until he does. He's got a lot to catch up on. We can't expect him to do much considering he has taken a single rep in 10 weeks.
    Give him as many non-first string snaps as possible we didn't use a second round pick for him to just sit around this season we need him at least practicing alot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •